Crouching

Zei

Question

If just crouching speed could be improved because thz current one is kinda slow and in fights slmetimes you need fast crouching for examplz a cop tazing you, or a criminal sjooting you. You crouch fastly and shoot him back to dodge atleast

11 answers to this question

@Zei said in Crouching:

@puto said in Crouching:

Crouch irl, lets see how fast you can move

I think you did not understand the suggestion, its not moving while crouching ! It from standing position to crouching position, it takes time .

Guess it was to prevent C bugg, when you don't shoot crouching goes pretty fast, however when yous hoot and try to crouch the anim gets delayed

@Moley said in Crouching:

Always people coming up with these bullshit ass suggestions that aren't even needed to be buffed or added.

There are lots of ways to crouch faster while being chased which most of the players use a lot

What about while shooting ? I'm not talking about being chased.

@Zei said in Crouching:

@Moley said in Crouching:

Always people coming up with these bullshit ass suggestions that aren't even needed to be buffed or added.

There are lots of ways to crouch faster while being chased which most of the players use a lot

What about while shooting ? I'm not talking about being chased.

I forgot to add that I meant in all scenarios where you are shooting at something