Allowing the players to take the inactive admins' props.

Bisollini

Question

12 answers to this question

This is not a script suggestion or a bug report so this is the entirely wrong forum section.

@Shaun Is ultimately responsible for dictating SAHA policy. Suggestions should be directed that way.

Either way though traditionally clan members who are not inactive for extensive periods of time retain their properties. Most clan members who have been inactive for longer than 3 years had their properties re-purposed.

It's unlikely we're going to enforce the 30 days policy on clan members, but ultimately that is up to Shaun.

Last I remember you technically always could, by either contacting SAHA leader, or by contacting the inactive/retired admin yourself, and getting permission from them to sell the house to you or someone. wANTy let me buy his mansion a few years ago like a nice fella.

@sila said in Allowing the players to take the inactive admins' props.:

Last I remember you technically always could, by either contacting SAHA leader, or by contacting the inactive/retired admin yourself, and getting permission from them to sell the house to you or someone. wANTy let me buy his mansion a few years ago like a nice fella.

This is correct

@Tombaa said in Allowing the players to take the inactive admins' props.:

This is correct

I want all your properties

@Spetnazz said in Allowing the players to take the inactive admins' props.:

@Tombaa said in Allowing the players to take the inactive admins' props.:

This is correct

I want all your properties

Denied

We won't be making any changes to the current system.

We review inactive admin properties every so often and put them up for auction if they show no signs of returning.

If you think we've missed someone and know of any admins that haven't logged in for "years", do let us know and we can take a look.