The civilian side !?

Zei

Question

Well i just got back to the server after a good inactivity. And just felt like the server is some sort of gang wars or cops vs robbers. Its sad seeing the civilian side dead af. I'm not talking about medics/truckers/Fire fighters. But the other jobs ? I think developers should consider putting some efforts towards this side instead of constantly working on the whatever side except the civilian one.

11 answers to this question

@Zei said in The civilian side !?:
Well i just got back to the server after a good inactivity. And just felt like the server is some sort of gang wars or cops vs robbers. Its sad seeing the civilian side dead af. I'm not talking about medics/truckers/Fire fighters. But the other jobs ? I think developers should consider putting some efforts towards this side instead of constantly working on the whatever side except the civilian one.

Dear @Zei
You are not interested in them, there are players who enter the game in order to play except for the other works that you are talking about.
respect the players bruh
:hand:

@LopeZz said in The civilian side !?:

Dear @Zei
You are not interested in them, there are players who enter the game in order to play except for the other works that you are talking about.
respect the players bruh
:hand:

Who did I disrespect ?

@alex0107 said in The civilian side !?:

The civ side is okay for now... there is BES , DDMC , GXT and other unnoficial groups who are spawning as civ.

DDMC is inactive already bruder also not these,I'm talking about some real jobs...

Just a sidenote to you, DDMC ain't inactive mate :) (seen the new topic?)

Besides that, yeah jobs might be less popular as it were before.. but it had his up and downs over the years.
And if the community play less on the civilian side, we can't force them to do so..

Given an example.. while back when the first time the Captain spawn came out, a lot of people in the server spawned as one of em and out of nowhere we had tons of civilians. The sea had a huge activity, but a few months later it sadly died out and everyone began again in their daily routine..

But hey, I am always up for something new on the civilianside

@XgangsterX said in The civilian side !?:

@alex0107 said in The civilian side !?:

The civ side is okay for now... there is BES , DDMC , GXT and other unnoficial groups who are spawning as civ.

DDMC is inactive already bruder also not these,I'm talking about some real jobs...

Just a sidenote to you, DDMC ain't inactive mate :) (seen the new topic?)

Besides that, yeah jobs might be less popular as it were before.. but it had his up and downs over the years.
And if the community play less on the civilian side, we can't force them to do so..

Given an example.. while back when the first time the Captain spawn came out, a lot of people in the server spawned as one of em and out of nowhere we had tons of civilians. The sea had a huge activity, but a few months later it sadly died out and everypne began again in their daily routine..

But hey, I am always up for something new on the civilianside

I'm amybe the one inactive xD gimme some mins to check it. If DDMC back its fucking awesome