[SUGESTION]Bring back the companies !

Eusebio

Question

Well i miss the times when saes was about RP and not only Cops nrobbers, i know that exist Groups for that but i miss that time.
People that dont like gangs or squads played as civilian side , i miss the mechanic companys , Trucker companies and everithing , saes got space for everyone with good requiremtns and a nice GM TEAM , everithing is possible and giving up isnt a solution , since people wanted delete the companies i was agaisnt that .

Running from problems dont make you strong but only weak ,

thats my opinion but dont know if someone got the same idea as I

11 answers to this question

This is not a suggestion which makes any sense.

While it is true that the only active company, ALT, turned into a group - they were not forced to. This is something the company asked for and subsequently executed.

Prior to this you had an example of Taxi El Centrino changing from a company to a group, but even after this you had more companies created. GTI and ATLN jump to mind.

You can make a company now if you wish, Gang Management allow for it - it's just a tough environment to do so because the groups already take this role.

If your suggestion is to force people like ALT and Centrino back into being companies, then as Group Management we would wholeheartedily reject this suggestion.