[SUGGESTION] Trucker and Trucker v2

WenDo

Question

Hello dear Community,

I would like to request the old trucking system like before, there was Trucker and Trucker v2, so the people which want some "cool" trailers can spawn as trucker v2 and enjoy it. Before the Trucker v2, I was playing the whole time as trucker, it was a cool job to get some cash, the trailers were good, you had some fights with the cops etc. As the old trucking panel got removed none wants to use it. Becuase the trailers are really trash, its handling is really bad and it turns over every 500 meters. My suggestion is to add like it was before, Trucker and Trucker v2. I will let the community decide if my idea is good or not.

Just to be clear for everyone, I don't want the new trucking job to be removed. I just want the old one to also exist for the OGs who want to use it. I think it will be pretty fair.

8 answers to this question

@Vennelle I can drive, but the old trailers are the best, they got good handling etc. They're simply 100x times better than the new ones, That's why i said, add the old ones back too, like it was Trucker and Trucker v2. For the ones who like the old stuff will use it and the ones who want the new, they can use the new one. It's simple and good for both.

Becuase the trailers are really trash, its handling is really bad and it turns over every 500 meters.

For the record having a longer trailer is immediately going to make trucking harder. From my knowledge nothing has changed handling wise from the old trailer and new trailer, only physics did as we now use one that's longer and has more space between the axles to the rear of the truck.

Trailer haulage isn't an easy skill for a driver to learn, but of course it depends on the trailer that you've got attached. I suggest you slow down and take it easier on turns, don't go past 80 on turns or you will actually have the trailer drift all over the place. This is again because of the length of the trailer and where the axles are located. The trucks are also meant to cap at 120 or 140 if my memory is correct, so please drive responsibly as it's not meant to travel its max speed (or have v8) unless it's going in a straight lane.