More interiors

Hello..

I've been thinking about SAES and properties, there are many many awesome props which don't really have a purpose. I'll give ya few examples of what I mean..
(I'm giving out few examples, I know that there are many more of these kind of props.. but I just wish that this idea would liven up SAES.

1st example:

:::

alt text

alt text

I mean.. wouldn't it be awesome to have more eating places. With more interiors the limits of RPing will grow. Just picture a gang going to The Smokin' Beef Grill.. they just roll in and own the friggin' place. There ain't a beef serving cafeteria or a diner in SAES.. Criminals need their meat to grow a muscle.

2nd example:

alt text

Bars.. another thing which is kinda left out in SAES. There are few that have interiors, but I don't think that it's enough! Personally I like to go to the Fort Carson bar, grab a beer and a cigar and think about a new roleplay idea which hasn't been done. With more Bars -> drunk criminals (or any other class) -> better RPs for cops.

3rd example:

alt text

Banks.. the same old story.. more RP ideas. Remember the mission where CJ had to rob stores/gas stations (whatever) in GTA San Andreas? With more smaller Banks in SA, the same kind of thing could be done in a RP..

I hope I posted this idea in a right section :p
Big thanks to @Groove for the idea.

• 1 month later...

@ramos those are properties which fit a certain RP role, so they fit pretty well as two examples, no? He is just the lucky guy owning such kinda properties, but it would still bring an advantage to the whole (RP-loving) community:D