Agents Of Shield Media Archive

FastYounq

alt metni
Role Play #3
Participants in The RP: @Wassim @FastYounq
RP Scenario:we had a file of a murderer and police deparment asked us to solve this case so we started searching clues,first we go the murder scene with officer Fastyounq and make some research,after our researches we couldn't find the dead body but we found a car which has a blood in it, to examine more detail we called a tow car and fetched it to our base,there was a lot of finger prints so it was not that hard to find the suspect,we tailed the suspect for 2 days he was going to mountain every day so we maked a plan to catch him right over,he go to mountain next day and when we found him he was praying to a grave,it was a evidence to catch him so we rushed to him and told him to rise his hands,he directly surrendered,when we brought him to the department he confessed everything about murdery,we reported every single word he said and gived our reports to chief and puted him to jail
ScreenShot(s):

:::

Spoiler Text

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt text
Role Play #Number 4
Participants in The RP: @FastYounq @Jaster @snoopys @Amsterdam @Wizax
RP Scenario: On Friday morning, the sun was shining and the weather was beautiful. I woke up and did breakfast. After that, I prepared myself to go to work. I am a policeman. When I arrived at the police station, we prepared to work as a patrol in the SA. After an hour passed we received a report that there were criminals fleeing from prison LS heading to LV and our team prepared themselves and erected barriers in the street that extends from LS to LV and we stopped all the traffic passing through this road and searched it and after half an hour a car came from a distance of black color we stopped it and if there are criminals fleeing from prison and we arrested them and returned them to prison
ScreenShot(s):
alt text

alt text
Role Play #5
Participants in The RP: @FastYounq & @Los Inkas
RP Scenario: It was a sunny San Andreas Day.I was patrolling Las Venturas.Everything was going well, but suddenly an announcement came from the radio.Radio said there was a gunfight on the radio and that they ran away by car.After hearing this, I immediately proceeded to the LV-LS highway.A vehicle was moving ahead, I accelerated and caught up with it.I turned the sirens on and stopped him.Then I said that there was armed conflict in this area and therefore I had to check his car.I checked the body of 2 people in the car.Someone had a gun on it, but it was not a problem because it had a license.Then I got permission from the Car Owner and checked the car. So far, everything was going well.I asked for the driving license of the car driver and checked it from the computer in my car to see if there was a problem.Everything was okay, I gave his car driver's license back and informed them to take a Safe Trip.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text