Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines

James

@James said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

@Spetnazz said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

@James said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

Another thing i had 1% HP i went to the machine and i have buy 3 times candy bar for 6000$! Lol a bit to much !!
alt text
if you go to buy it into the shop you fill it up with 60$
alt text

I explained it to you in Discord, and I'll explain it here again;

The vending machine is, in no shape of form, meant to be a health-station. You CAN buy a candy bar, which gives you some health - but at a high cost. Paramedics, pizzaplaces etc. however ARE meant to be places to get health. Did you really think, that the candy bars would be a free way to get health at BRs? Fucking hell

You did not explain nothing because this is stupid and does not make sense. Even buying life for 6000$ is the most stupid thing that i ever saw in this server. When you come to the BR you have full life, none will go out from the BR with half life to get a snack from the vending machine waste of time. its more easier to get killed and re spawn to your properties or hospital. don't forget the Hospital is next to the Bone Country Bank that cost you only 500$ the same as the other banks is more cheaper to re spawn to hospital than to buy it for 6000$.

I've literally just explained it, which part did you not get? It's expensive, because the vending machines aren't ment to be health-stations. You CAN get health from them, but then you'll have to pay the price. Are you even reading my posts?

@Spetnazz said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

Another thing i had 1% HP i went to the machine and i have buy 3 times candy bar for 6000$! Lol a bit to much !!
alt text
if you go to buy it into the shop you fill it up with 60$
alt text

I explained it to you in Discord, and I'll explain it here again;

The vending machine is, in no shape of form, meant to be a health-station. You CAN buy a candy bar, which gives you some health - but at a high cost. Paramedics, pizzaplaces etc. however ARE meant to be places to get health. Did you really think, that the candy bars would be a free way to get health at BRs? Fucking hell

its more easier to get killed and re spawn to your properties or hospital. don't forget the Hospital is next to the Bone Country Bank that cost you only 500$

Then do so? xd

@Rzz0 said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

remove speed drug from the game, nerf tazer from 12m to 8-9m(it used to be 6 before and almost no criminal bought speed because it wasnt fkin needed before doubling the tazer range) im tired of those new updates, might aswell have given us an inventory in which we have speed and can use it at any time because every single person in the game can buy it now at hospital after he respawns

Yea and we would give gangs / CLO speed the whole time / Infinite Minigun and RPG bullets also we would give them free repair and high speed for cars, That would make the server balanced right ? alt text

@Kappa said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

and why would you even give a feedback on this topic Tamsouh,banned people dont speak fella

@Kappa said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

and why would you even give a feedback on this topic Tamsouh,banned people dont speak fella

Lol I can speak whenever I want, If I got banned that doesn't mean I wont come back,

For the people who dont see the value or complain about the vending machines that they are by far more expensive than the hospital etc, you are forgetting one major point to the whole thing...literally nobody forces you to use it.

its against rules climb roof to kill you? i guess no, plus if u dont wanna be killed (because theres a riot named BR), just dont go there and enter bank or get some dog of kain to spawn drug dealer, we cant kill him. or use ice baby 1000 iq and dont go alone, u need teamwork meeeen, ofc u put ur body there with out moving, u will get killed

this topic makes no sense at all..
bitch pls, you have now absolutly everything, you have no rules against respawning at house = 100hp/100 armor everytime respawns, you have even 1k cheaper drugs, annoying dogs, new health & killarrest even for de & hls & hls nightstick.. do i need even mention the sick tazer range, 1hit arrest or the k pannel live blib locating in a blibless game? because all are used to this shit already..
what have criminals? drugs for 4k instead 3 & an 300 secs jail after killarrest, but hey lets cry about our expensive pizzamen wich is non existence in brs...

Bro stfu, if I could I would record kill arrests and how third country players are not getting damage, yes it is very fun to play )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

P.S. I lagg teleporting from/in markers sometimes I get marker arrested. And When I report to admins the only solution their big brains can find is: buy better pc, thanks Sherlock, also how to solve world poverty? Tell them to get rich?

@Rzz0 said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

@VayraN I posted it because your post doesn't make sense, like always.
Where did you see me suggesting "24/7 speed for gangs and CLO" my suggestion was to remove speed from the game and then lower the tazer range a bit to balance it out? Or just give EVERYONE the ability to use drugs anytime from an inventory or something, please stop fucking posting when you cant even read, every single post of yours is some dumb shit, please PM people and ask them to explain to you what their posts mean before spamming every topic

Why lower the taser range ? Why remove the speed from game ? Criminal side is op than cop side and you can't hide that, So stop crying about everything related to cop side please... Stop arguing
and crying about everything made for cop side by Kain like criminal side is the victim here

• 2 weeks later...