Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines

James

vending machine was supposed to be only in LS shop as it was suggested (i think so)

I'm suggesting adding NPCs to sell drugs for us, just like there are gun stores. The drug dealer would most fittingly be added in some hood area @ LS for example.

not everywhere ( lvx,jail,all banks....) thats some bullshit, I by myself supported Hassoni's suggestion but now i really dont since everyone can use speed in everywhere which dont help the balancing shit that you were talking about before when i suggested paying for less jail time.

In somehow i thought that those machines will help alot both sides, but now i figure out that they are just replacing 2 ex machines aka reus and klay, also its just making more problems as i see in your video.

so in short please remove this shitty machines and add some new machines in the three countries SF , LV , LS and in some well known places not right next to each bank as cops used to sell, and make the time for the drug more longer and normal speed.

@James said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

@Markus said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

you've got basically legal drugs on all of the hotspots (jail, banks) and you still find a way to cry about it

i had never suggested this stupid idea vending machine

i didnt suggest kill-arrest either, do you see me making a topic about it

@Pump said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

Well it was a C BR, @James so you literally can't do anything

Well i did not get any time to see by who is the bank robbed, but even if it wasn't i don't see the rule that kain said. The rule does not exist about the vending machine. The only rule i read is only if a cop change criminal and sell drugs to other cops, only the robbers from the bank are allowed to kill him.

its same everyone should be allowed to kill the cops whos buying from machine in brs not only gang that robbing this make no sense, all what kain did is replacing klay with machines and changed drug(speed) name to " eNeRgY or cOlA " gtfo pls

@James said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

Another thing i had 1% HP i went to the machine and i have buy 3 times candy bar for 6000$! Lol a bit to much !!
alt text
if you go to buy it into the shop you fill it up with 60$
alt text

I explained it to you in Discord, and I'll explain it here again;

The vending machine is, in no shape of form, meant to be a health-station. You CAN buy a candy bar, which gives you some health - but at a high cost. Paramedics, pizzaplaces etc. however ARE meant to be places to get health. Did you really think, that the candy bars would be a free way to get health at BRs? Fucking hell

I don know what you expect from us I know camp is bad but it allowed cause you near the bank and want arrest.
I just want to say give us pizza man back to bank robbery cause cops now have energy + food+res pwn after dying hospital or house.
criminal only drugs no food no res pwn after die he go 420-second jail if we don camp so what we can do !!!

@Rzz0 said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

remove speed drug from the game, nerf tazer from 12m to 8-9m(it used to be 6 before and almost no criminal bought speed because it wasnt fkin needed before doubling the tazer range) im tired of those new updates, might aswell have given us an inventory in which we have speed and can use it at any time because every single person in the game can buy it now at hospital after he respawns

Afaik taser range has never been changed lol

@Rzz0 said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

@Kain said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

remove speed drug from the game, nerf tazer from 12m to 8-9m(it used to be 6 before and almost no criminal bought speed because it wasnt fkin needed before doubling the tazer range) im tired of those new updates, might aswell have given us an inventory in which we have speed and can use it at any time because every single person in the game can buy it now at hospital after he respawns

Afaik taser range has never been changed lol

It was long ago (2 years?), you can ask most of the oldschool cops, it used to be 6m now its 12 or 13, thats when people started using drugs a lot

I remember when I was TST back between 2013-2016, that the range of taser was much less than the range now and took actual skill to arrest people (also didn't automatically switch to black dildo after hitting with taser either) and I certainly don't remember any of us having to buy Speed 24/7 to do any sort of activities (Base, HR/SR, Turf raids) and specially stopping BR's. Cops really just lost their skills over the years and beg for mercy to make it easier all because y'all lack teamwork. And I played as a Cop from between 2011 and 2016, so don't even complain idk what I'm talking about lol.

@Spetnazz said in Cops Suckers Criminal always find ways how to Rip vending machines:

Another thing i had 1% HP i went to the machine and i have buy 3 times candy bar for 6000$! Lol a bit to much !!
alt text
if you go to buy it into the shop you fill it up with 60$
alt text

I explained it to you in Discord, and I'll explain it here again;

The vending machine is, in no shape of form, meant to be a health-station. You CAN buy a candy bar, which gives you some health - but at a high cost. Paramedics, pizzaplaces etc. however ARE meant to be places to get health. Did you really think, that the candy bars would be a free way to get health at BRs? Fucking hell

You did not explain nothing because this is stupid and does not make sense. Even buying life for 6000$ is the most stupid thing that i ever saw in this server. When you come to the BR you have full life, none will go out from the BR with half life to get a snack from the vending machine waste of time. its more easier to get killed and re spawn to your properties or hospital. don't forget the Hospital is next to the Bone Country Bank that cost you only 500$ the same as the other banks is more cheaper to re spawn to hospital than to buy it for 6000$.