BR Rules Should Include Squads

Harmy

Question

I just find it odd how cops can respawn as criminals and get bribed INSIDE of a BR so they can freely sell drugs in the restricted and star generating area of the bank, and somehow that's allowed within the rules.

Last time I checked cops should act like cops and crims should act like crims. Criminals responding to a BR should be arrested on the spot from any cop in the bank robbery.

Gang members are restricted as to what and how to do BRs, what to spawn and what not to spawn during a BR but the cop side has no rules for BRs whatsoever regarding it.

I am not ranting and raving about the drugs in the BR and cops buying it (which is something I personally find peculiar to cops responding to bank robberies high or purchasing drugs but whatever) but offering bribes to your buddies so they cannot get arrested within the BR, especially in the safes area so you by-pass the stars and you can easily have access to speed is something that should be obvious a no-no.

It's the equivalent of gang members spawning cops to bribe every criminal including the crackers in the BR, but only if a gang did it, hell would break loose upon it as it would be clear cheating of the BR activity.

Example ( not including any names for obvious reasons )
alt text

Maybe it's time for a little accountability for both sides regarding BRs and some rule tweaking :shrug:

Edit: It wasn't my gang's BR so I am not complaining about it.

14 answers to this question

you can bribe inside a bank? inside an interior?
That's weird and new to me.. nice

plus on asking another cop to spawn as a drug dealer and help, they usually stay outside the bank or jail, never have I ever seen a drug dealer selling inside

@Spetnazz said in BR Rules Should Include Squads:

@Howlze said in BR Rules Should Include Squads:

Cops can't bribe inside a bank.

Then the real question is; How does he have 0 stars? I'm pretty sure I automatically receive x amount of stars, whenever I enter a certain point during BRs

That's a question for the mighty ones. You cannot bribe inside a bank as a cop.