New BMW?

Tut

Question

I was approached to add this mod and would like to hear if this is something that the community would like to see.

It's a BMW from the 90's E36 M3. If suggestion passes, it'll replace a vehicle which isn't very commonly used. It's quite possible its stats will be tweaked as well. Donation wraps will be supported for the vehicle.

alt text
alt text
note: to fit with our server file size standards, it'll appear less detailed when live as usual.

Why cant we just go back to the old classics? Keep it Low Poly, and try to keep the mods away. Back in the days we had like 5/6 vehicle mods ( apart from the recolorable planes etc ). Why do we need more?

again bmw :vomit: please no,
atleast i would like to see more 4 door mods if something... i mean e36 as 4 door would be more reasonable imo if it has to be bmw

ps. rip all nanoshop cars if most of vehicles will be replaced :smile:

@JoGe said in New BMW?:

ps. rip all nanoshop cars if most of vehicles will be replaced :smile:

Yeah this is something we greatly consider and may result in further (including this) suggestions not passing.

@JoGe said in New BMW?:

atleast i would like to see more 4 door mods if something... i mean e36 as 4 door would be more reasonable imo if it has to be bmw

Please make a new suggestion if you'd like a chance of this being added over others. :+1:

@Tilong said in New BMW?:

E36 m3 was epic, if you want a 4 door, go with the e36 325i. In my opinion this is by far a better car then the e30 and e46(ithink). In visual appearance

e46 > all : D
but i guess duo gta sa timeline wont happen, we just need nice 4door wich doesent look like a toy car

also rip suggestion becomes into discuss topic instead : D