deleted

FastYounq

Rp.jpg

Roleplay Format

Roleplay #1
Roleplay with Los INKAS
Participants: @Spartan
History: At night i was in my house watching some things in T.V and after 1 hour i wanted to go see if any Store robber or Bank robber happened or no Around SA but when i was near to my car i got phone from my Friend he said Big Bank robber will happen now at Los Santos City so i got my car and i went to there but i didnt saw any one only 1 member from INKAS gang and i think he was inside this bank robber so i started to follow him and i gave him binds to stop his Car bec i saw he had alot of Weapons but he didnt stop and he went to INKAS Base and i arrived to there too and i talked with them alot of time and i checked The base and car too and i found weapons and i said to them up ur hands but they got the weapons from car and they wanted to kill me but i got my car away and i called my friend to help me here after 5 min i arrived to there again and fast i arrested 1 member but they was Much i said to them come to my car u are under arresting and they came to my car and i went to jail them and it was nice and hard day .
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/er547ic0/

Rp.jpg

Roleplay Format

Roleplay #2
Roleplay with BloodZ
Participants: @BucKK - @Kyro - @Hassantt
History: At Morning i was Patroling with my car and i went to alot of Store robbers and Bank robbers and i arrested many people and it was very Nice day and when i was patroling i was very hungry and i decieded to go any Shop and eat some things and after i finished ate i got phone from my Friend he said to me big Deal Gangs ( drugs and weapons) will happen soon in Base BloodZ after that i got my car and i went fast to there and they was working in weapons and drugs and i parked my car and i talked with them about this weapons and drugs and they said they did it bec they wanna earn money but its not allowed in rules Police to arrest any one selling drugs or weapons and i checked this car and i saw all things weapons and drugs and i said give me your IDs and i checked it and i got them to my car and i put them at jail and i compeleted my day with arresting Criminals and stopping Store robbers and Bank robbers and i tried to Protect all SA from criminals and Weapons and Drugs and we will do all SA safe it was nice day .
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/24rihj3q6/