[SUGGESTION] Custom carshop component value depreciation

Raf0

Question

Hello, Today I wanna talk about The Custom Carshop, According to Gauged & Co. and I, custom car components are really expensive as the cost as much as the stock car. We would suggest reducing the prices to half of the original car's price. This would certainly be a beneficial change for the Customizers and the Consumers.

Thanks to read this topic, and hope you are going to accept this suggestion :ok_hand:

Some parts are a bit overpriced, I give U that. However, it should be a Luxury thing to have a custom modded vehicle. Although everyone has one these days, its something that takes creativity to a new level. I'd say No to the general idea, but some parts ( Not all ) could use a price reduction.

@Nico said in [SUGGESTION] Custom carshop component value depreciation:

Some parts are a bit overpriced, I give U that. However, it should be a Luxury thing to have a custom modded vehicle. Although everyone has one these days, its something that takes creativity to a new level. I'd say No to the general idea, but some parts ( Not all ) could use a price reduction.

in my opinion, u have some things true and some things false, but the true we can do new cars and good cars funny/ for race it will be good and better

@Raf0 Or just do it like everyone else. Save money to make what U want, and sell it ( with profit ). Which makes u able to make a new car, etc.

bro listen it will take much money the infernus for 31 M or more is that possible? u wanna lose 31m for infernus and in the simple, it's for 6m? you will lose much money

I voted no, most of the people already has multiple car's with full modifications, why should cars/modifications be cheaper ? Everyone can have those if they work for it like everyone else have done.
And what comes to newplayers, they dont need custom vehicles, its just good that they are little more expensive so they dont spend all their first millions in one car and then they realize they are buggy as fuck and allows cops to teleport inside etc.
I think its good to have some money holes to people who has shitloads of money.

@JoGe said in [SUGGESTION] Custom carshop component value depreciation:

I voted no, most of the people already has multiple car's with full modifications, why should it be cheaper ? Everyone can have those if they work for it like everyone else have done.
And new players (most likely the poor ones) doesnt need every possible shitbox with all the upgrades, they are toys and completely unnecessary.

yep u are true but, if it will be expensive no one will buy, i don't mean it will be so cheap like 100k or 500k i mean the half some car are very expensive so it will be better and players can find many new cars etc...

@Raf0 said in [SUGGESTION] Custom carshop component value depreciation:

@Raf0 Or just do it like everyone else. Save money to make what U want, and sell it ( with profit ). Which makes u able to make a new car, etc.

bro listen it will take much money the infernus for 31 M or more is that possible? u wanna lose 31m for infernus and in the simple, it's for 6m? you will lose much money

Infernus for 31 millions is the total of all Infernus' parts. If you wish to have an infernus looking car, just use his chassis and delete every other component. Same way around, if you wish to have infernus as base vehicle, then delete all the vehicle parts you won't use and leave just the wheels for modding purposes and any other part that you might want.

Leaving excessive components in your vehicles is what makes them overpriced, considering these components are only visual and most of the time does not affect in any way the handling of the vehicle, I'd advise you to only check what are the combinations you need in your vehicle to get a better price.

However, what @Nico said it's true, there's some vehicle components that are way too expensive.

As said before this is a way for people who got money burning in theyr pockets can use it to create whatever is in theyr mind and show off what 80M can buy you so no it shouldn't be reduced
Not to speak making it cheaper will allow people to go mental in the amount of part used and once you get 3 of those in the same are 90% of the playrs gonna have 3 FPS
Also good point from jose about them being buggy af
Edit:sorry @jose I called you bartman it happens :d

@Crash said in [SUGGESTION] Custom carshop component value depreciation:

As said before this is a way for people who got money burning in theyr pockets can use it to create whatever is in theyr mind and show off what 80M can buy you so no it shouldn't be reduced
Not to speak making it cheaper will allow people to go mental in the amount of part used and once you get 3 of those in the same are 90% of the playrs gonna have 3 FPS

@Crash u are 100% true, but not like that we did a group and we need to do many good cutoms so we really we can't lose much money hope u'll understand.

@Crash u are 100% true, but not like that we did a group and we need to do many good cutoms so we really we can't lose much money hope u'll understand.

dont buy them? make them save the string code and then just sell the string code the person takes the code to the modshop and buys the car , and if you dont have the money start by smaller projects you dont see moded car producers start by creating 80k cars they start low and build up to such price cars , what im trying to say is -start small to grow big :D

dont buy them? make them save the string code and then just sell the string code the person takes the code to the modshop and buys the car , and if you dont have the money start by smaller projects you dont see moded car producers start by creating 80k cars they start low and build up to such price cars , what im trying to say is -start small to grow big :D

bro listen but u will take more time, i know u are true im +1 with u but just let's do a good thing, for news and for us it won't be bad right ? all know it won't be bad it's good idea for me but this is ur opinion i accept it and i accept my to but this is ur choice bro

@Crash i will tell u why u wont do it cheap . U did it bec u are old player at this server and u earned alot of money so u cant feel its good idea to cheap cars u will feel it eazy bec u have money but any one new in server cant buy fast car for 1m+ bec he is new and they dont know how to work good and earn money so my opinion is +1.

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION] Custom carshop component value depreciation:

if you are new to server, just buy for 8k bmx or for 20k the cheapest cheap car, new player shouldnt get directly high end luxus for cheap, work for it you lazy bitches!

hhhh bro i understood you, but i don't mean just the news i mean all, pff we will stay always lose our money ? always ? also we realy need this new suggestion to discover new cars, also like what i said we did a group and we need to work so much for the new customs so...

if you are new to server, just buy for 8k bmx or for 20k the cheapest cheap car, new player shouldnt get directly high end luxus for cheap, work for it you lazy bitches!

hhhh bro i understood you, but i don't mean just the news i mean all, pff we will stay always lose our money ? always ? also we realy need this new suggestion to discover new cars, also like what i said we did a group and we need to work so much for the new customs so...

i would say like licano, if there are few objects rlly overpriced to change them, but not overall. after all if you have group where u costimaze & sell cars, its easy profit = more moneys for new cars, people will ay if car is good & people have mostly money to waste, atleast thats how i see it

i would say like licano, if there are few objects rlly overpriced to change them, but not overall. after all if you have group where u costimaze & sell cars, its easy profit = more moneys for new cars, people will ay if car is good & people have mostly money to waste, atleast thats how i see it

we wanna money for the group not for lose it everywhere and anywhere and I'm sure u understood me, so some cars are very very expensive so the simple infernus for 6m or more in the Custom car shop the simple for 31m or 25m so....

BUMP

+1 from me as I've made some custom vehicles and know how things are. Even some simple and unattractive looking parts cost insane like 500k-1mils and of course that aint cool. I think their prices should be reduced at least if not all parts.

@hatchet everyone can get rich just need more than 2 braincells I have about 300 hours played and 800m + just need to think outside of the box. Still some nanoshop vehicles are cheap. People just lie about build price. And also if everyone will drive modded cars it will fuck up the game. I have cars when 1 is spawned (70+ components) every other modded car arround glitches