Suggestion: HLS and DE to be counted as cop

Nuno

Question

Good afternoon,

Lately, we (official gangs) have faced a problem on BR's, some of the current players spawned as cop, respawn HLS or DE.

This already made us fail a few robberies because the number of cops decreased below the limit of 10.

To avoid this problem, I suggest that HLS and DE start counting as cop.

Regards,

16 answers to this question

No for DE reason? It's because most gangs created rules that theyr DE members can't attend to BRs as DE
HLS Im fine with since there's only cops in it
So you should separate the 2 unless gangs can be less bitchy and drop that shit rule

Yes, that 10 cops script should be edited. I've seen some cops respawning as criminal/civilian just to make the BR fail. Instead, it should be like, if there were 10 cops when the first door was cracked then the BR goes on even all cops disappear

I agree that the last BRs that have been carried out have failed due to the problem that is the presence of HLS and on several occasions DE and what I have understood CLO attends the br has the HLS and the DE right to attend, but most of the BRs there is no CLO presence and I mean the evening - they have also done it in jail. There is no CLO for HLS to enter to kill criminals since they take advantage of their armor.

@Crash
Let's focus on the main subject that is simply about counting DE as a cop for the bank robs.
If you want to speak about gang/DE rules, this isn't the topic for it. Speak with DE HQ and solve it internally.

@Patrol

I put it in the same bag because you can attend to a bank rob...

@Marko
Your reply is so baseless that I wonder if you know what are we discussing here.

This already made us fail a few robberies because the number of cops decreased below the limit of 10.

wasn't it said to be a flaw in the system that cops respawning as another class during BR makes crime unable to proceed? @Arctic
in which case that should be changed, negating the need for this police team change.. unless i'm mistaken

@Tut-Greco
If the amount of cops drop below 10, our cracking panel automatically closes and we can't proceed until we don't have 10 again.

If this script rule can be changed, obviosuly it would be great.

Even if that gets changed DE and HLS should be counted into that quote.

I'll meet you half way, if I do this then I'll be making it so trainees spawned that are in official gangs (that can't respond and/or spawn for no other reason than to abuse the cop limit system) are discounted from the police count.

Do you still want me to do it?

@Kain said in Suggestion: HLS and DE to be counted as cop:

I'll meet you half way, if I do this then I'll be making it so trainees spawned that are in official gangs (that can't respond and/or spawn for no other reason than to abuse the cop limit system) are discounted from the police count.

Do you still want me to do it?

You might as well want to add the following in that case than.

I have witnessed this a few days ago where a cop respawned inorder to make a gang br fail.
Make it so that once a br has already started the 10 cops requirement to crack is no longer there :). Fair no?