Base camping

Zei

Question

basically I would like to suggest a rule.
I see alot of cops camping gnag bases such as coming in helis and landing and waiting for every member to spawn and arrest him
and I find this so fukcing retarded and makes the gameplay more shittty so I would like to suggest it as a rule.
also a small thing maybe allow people to arrest 1 time when members are at the base but not camp there.

18 answers to this question

@zKill98 said in Base camping:

well if cops can camp gangs base, i suggest to allow gang members to camp squad bases too for make it fair, and allow killing of course

Each Gang can build a base with a roof so cops can not jump into their base, also they can add a Interior locked only to them. From the time gangs are building open bases, cops are able to arrest them logic.

Rip raids, that's absolutely non sense what you're saing, camping a base is staying at the door or inside it waiting for gang menbers to spawn, I raided your base you got arrested a few moments later after I am patrolling around you're wanted again in your base nothing should forbid me to raid and arrest you. If you want to stay in your base go to an interior locked for the gang, if you don't have it make sure you are not wanted