DELETED

Acez

alt text
Roleplay #1
Roleplay Title:Drug's.
Scenario:On this day, I was touring my boat around the LS-LV, and suddenly one of the pirates came out to me and followed him, and when he came down from his side, I joined him and talked to him, then I looked at his ship's brothel, he was carrying drugs, then I talked to him about it, and I got him in my boat, but in the end He ran away and tried to catch him, but he went with his friends.
Participants:me and Pablo.
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #2
Scenario:This early morning at 07:30 I was wondering at sea and when I arrived in LV city, one suspect was out of a place very quickly so I caught him quickly and when we approached the city of SF , I took him to our headquarters .After a talk and a check i didn't find anything dangerous.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #3
Scenario:On this day, I was wandering in the sea, then one of the pirates went out to me, then I followed him, but he was far away from me. We went with him to our headquarters and spoke to him, then my friend killed him because he did not want to talk about drugs.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay #4
Roleplay Title: help people at beach
Date: 16/12/2019
Scenario: one day like all time San Andreas Coastguard do some patroling at beach to protect this sea . at this night when we do this patrolling We saw one drown in a sea near to san fierro bridge we go to help . Chafloque jump to help this guy to gets in the boat and i go to help this guy to wake up When he woke up he say He did not even jump but he say someone from the top fight him when she refuse to give him drugs. and He also told us that he retired from the drug sale after this incident
Participants: @zKill98 @chafloque
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/BPy8hky

@The-Best1 said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
alt text
Reloplay #5
Date: 22/12/2019
Story: I was sitting with some of my colleagues at the base and we were talking about our financial situation. We know that we grow with all our activities and that respect will increase more and more, but on the other hand, we all know that our financial accounts are not the largest. We are not rich, so we have to do more to get more money and get better equipment. So we have connections, we start getting some information because we're going to make Rob what we haven't done before, steal money transfer. So we got the information that the money transfer would raise funds from Los Santos to San Fierro. I start calling my members, we armed ourselves with arms, and we started driving to Los Santos Bank to spy money transfer. So after the driver got into the transportation, we were in a position to stop the carrier and get what we wanted. Even after the carrier reaches our position, we disable the police. After the police are disarmed, we start to open the carrier and get money in our cars. We got it all but the problem is that the policemen who knew us so the only option was to kill them. We start shooting the carrier from a remote location. After blowing up the tanker and the policemen, we were driving to get the money in a hiding place. It was a daunting task for all of us and then we went back to the base.
Two days later, an officer came and arrested me. I thought the reason was stealing the money, but he says, without any reason, I got so upset because he disrupted my work, so I started training vigorously while I was in prison. After two months I got out of prison and called my friends to come and meet at the base again, and after that we met and we planned how to take revenge. This officer bothered me for no reason so he had to punish him. Then we took the car and moved to his house, and when we got there we found him returning home. He seems to have forgotten something. So he left the door open and this was the last entry. After we slowly entered, we hid and followed him without we discovering from him, but in any case he discovered that we were watching him, so he started running away, after a long time with running, he was arrested and killed without any mercy. And I am returning to our base to rest a little from this mission, after 15 mins RaZaK called me to buy some drugs and drugs like marijuana and cocaine ... it was at the right address, because we have the best quality of drugs at a good price, we agreed to meet at the Clandestine Mob base, a few minutes later RaZaK arrived at me and then took him to The medicine boxes showed him we were surprised by our high quality, we have reached an agreement about the price of kilograms and we have done Download, then RaZaK told me that he wanted to buy some cars. I had a bunch of some illegal Super GT and Saber cars. I wanted to get rid of them to bring in some money to buy some of the weapons we needed in wars ... everyone knew that illegal cars Always cheap, we first talked about the price and the condition of the cars, the price of each one was $ 1.000,000, finally agreed to the price and bought the cars for $ 1,000,000 each, after taking the cars, RaZaK gave me $ 2,000,000. This is the end.
Participants: (~[Officer]~(blue).Remp) @The-best1 (~[Officer]~(blue).Wisker) @Wisker00 (~[C]~(olive)|faWzi) @fawzi (~[[CDL]]~(black,,maroon)RaZaK) @Razak (~[Crim.Romiro]~(red)) @Romiro.
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/9xe25cr
https://imgur.com/UV9bFMT
https://imgur.com/nx6fMhi
https://imgur.com/CALHyrK