Donation Vehicle Manager & Engine/Drive Type Upgrades

Daryl

Hey @Donator ,

Over the last few months the wonderful @Mega9 has pushed several very nice quality of life updates and additional features for donators to have more control and edit their donation vehicles. These are the Donation Vehicle Manager and the ability to upgrade your donation vehicles, free of charge.

Recently I've had numerous people ask me to add V8/AWD to their cars. Admins cannot do this. This has to be done by the donation owner. Similarily not many people know they can update the access to their cars themselves. This topic will hopefully explain the two features in full.

Donation Vehicle Manager

To open your Donation Vehicle Manager type /dvm in game.

This command will only work if you already have a donation vehicle and your username is the PRIMARY (first) username on the vehicle.

It will open this menu;

:::

alt text

From here you can add, change and remove up to 3 users locked to any of your vehicles.

This is currently the only functionality of DVM, however more functionality is intended in the future.

This means when you donate or request a reward change, specify ONLY your username. Do not ask for multiple usernames, as you can do this yourself at a later date

Free Upgrades on Donation Vehicles

This one is very simple. You can take your donation car (if you are the primary owner AND you are in the donator SQL) to any modshop capable of doing upgrades, and all upgrades will be free.

To get into the donator sql (which your membership is indicated by the crown beside your name) you must have donated 30 to the server in total over your life time.

If you meet this criteria but you have not yet been added to the donator SQL/Spawn, you can apply for that HERE.

When you take your vehicle that you are primary owner of, to an eligible modshop (I recommend the rTech one beside LV Hospital) it will appear as follows;

Spoiler Text

Again this means when requesting reward changes do not ask for V8/AWD - you can add this yourself and this is not something an admin can add using the existing functionality of the adminpanel.

Similarily when admins are completing reward change or donation requests, they will likely not add upgrades to your vehicle (unless it is an emergency vehicle) as this can be done by you at a mod shop, for free or low cost.

Hopefully this topic explains the features in a way which will eliminate further questions, if something was not explained properly please do feel free to ask questions below and the topic will be updated to reflect your common queries.

Thanks!

@Auto said in Donation Vehicle Manager & Engine/Drive Type Upgrades:

I tried in some places and it's asking for money
https://imgur.com/a/PZeu7Sq
@Daryl

I took a quick look at your profile and saw you never officially requested to be added to donator group sql, so I assume that's the reason.

You seem to be eligible for the donator spawn (30GBP+) so you can request it.

@Daryl said in Donation Vehicle Manager & Engine/Drive Type Upgrades:

This one is very simple. You can take your donation car (if you are the primary owner AND you are in the donator SQL) to any modshop capable of doing upgrades, and all upgrades will be free.

To get into the donator sql (which your membership is indicated by the crown beside your name) you must have donated 30 to the server in total over your life time.

If you meet this criteria but you have not yet been added to the donator SQL/Spawn, you can apply for that HERE.

As I previously mentioned and as it's clearly pointed out in the main post if you read, I checked and it's because both Auto and Smokey are not added to donator group ingame, therefore they can't use the privilege of the modshop. Please click HERE to request the donator spawn if you're eligible for it. @Smokey187 @Auto