Bandidos MC | Media Archive

FastYounq

TJom51W.png
RolePlay Number: 1#
Participants: Hassan - @Bagetto - @SWT - @FastYounq
Story: In one Day i was in my house watching T.V and i was very happy bec in this day i earn alot of money from Store Robbers and Bank robbers , after 40 min i decieded to get my Bike Freeway and i went to my Base and i deiceded to make some Weapons in our factory and some from my friends was need some weapons to use in and kill polices and sell some in Store robbers and after i finshed the weapons i called them to come in my base and talk and take the weapons after it done i was going to my house again but i got phone too my friends liked our weapons and they decieded to buy some weapons from us and we was very happy bec they was a new friends and after that i got my car and i went to base to make some Weapons and fast i done it and i went to meet them in their Base after 10 min i arrived to there and i have some boxes of weapons and we talked much about it and they trusted us but we decieded to show our weapons to them and they was happy bec our weapons was Good and they only was need 2 boxes from AK after that we talked about Money and we got 110 for 1 boxe and they got 2 boxes then it 220$ after that they got the weapons and put it in their Base and we was happy bec we met new and good friends it was nice day with my friends.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/239bxbah6/

TJom51W.png
RolePlay Number: #2
Participants: Hassan - @tamo - @Jaster
Story: In the night i was in My base think to get new thing to all Crminals around SA and i got idea to create a big boxes from Weapons ( m4 - AK - SC - Sprays - Snipers) and sell it around SA bec i want to protect all crminals from Polies bec they alawys in SA and arresting crminals after that i called my friend to meet in our factory and some men too and we will start our Job and we was hope to get a nice work in this meet and we hope to get alot of money for our factorys and our Gang after that we worked hard to get a new thing around SA and we started to get our cars like 2-3 and put the weapons in it and after 2 hours i went to my base again and i looked for SA from my base it was rlly nice and bec this i decieded to do it better and better after that i got Phone from My friend and he wanted to get all our boxes of weapons and he will sell it and will give us alot of weapons and he got all boxes for 50k be it was new thing around SA and we worked good in it, after that we met in our Base and i decieded to give it to my friend to compelet the Deal and after 1 hour he arrived to our Base and we talked much and he got the weapons and he decieded to leave our Base tommorow not today bec he listened Polices around SA with cars and Helis after that and when we was talking about some thing we listened and we saw Heli Polices is coming to us , fast we got our weapons back to not check our cars but he arrived to us fast and we talked with him but in the last we we got our weapons and we got our Car and and we run away from Polices but he followed us but we damaged his car and we killed him .
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/109h3b3nu/

TJom51W.png
RolePlay Number: #3
Participants: Hassan- @Five-0
Story: In one morning with my friends i was hang around SA and selling weapons and some things too with my friends after that i went to some Store robbers after that i was very tierd and i went to pizza shop and i got some thing to eat it bec i was very hungry after this time i went to my house and i sleeping some hours and after 2 hours and i got phone from my friend he want race with me with my bike freeway but after 10 min i got phone too from 1 person he was need someweapons of AK and M4 and fast i went to the my shop weapons and i got some weapons and i pay money to my friend in the shop bec he is helper after that we decieded to meet at LS-LV with our bikes and with his money and my weapons after that wnd when i was arrive to LV-LS i listened police will wait me there and will arrest me but i was near to there and and i went to there and i saw police wanna stop my cars and i stopped it after that he checked my bike and he saw the weapons and he got me in his car and he arrested me and it was nice day with my friend and Police.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/kbpyxw48/

RolePlay Number: #4
Participants: @Raf0 . @zKill98 . @Underground-Empire
Story:
We lent a large ammount of money to the local drug dealer, and he thought it is a good idea to not return the bucks.So I collected our members and we made an decigion to kidnap him and intimidate.So we found this guy, aimed our guns straight to his face, he got scared. We tied him up and brought to our base. We asked where is our money, he said that he won't return any money.So we we did not tolerate such rudeness and we shot him.

Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/wuIgIEB

:::

alt text

RolePlay Number: #5
@dubstep14 said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay -339-
Particntipas: @SpeeD1Tn @Mysticuff @Turbo @pothead
Title: A delivery almost went wrong
Story: It all started as a regular day as a member of OverdoseCrime i got up. rolled up a joint smoked it and went to deliver some ''goods'' to people. There was a guy who called us 1 days ago to bring him quite a lot of stuffs including: methamphetamine , ketamine , opium and ofcourse all favourite marijuana. By using the tactics that OverdoseCrime thought me i hid all the drugs under the back seat because they said that cops never look there aslong as you are not suspicious they wont look there so i put everything there and went to Tierra Robada to a small portable house near the bank i got on the bridge i speeded a little and there was a police vehicle behind me, i decided to stop and act natural. After they stopped me i realised its the FBI and i had be carefull. We had a talk for a little bit and then i was asked to leave the vehicle i asked why and their response was that they were searching for illegal contraband, so i cooperated and got out of my vehicle they searched it and they didnt find anything they apologized to me for the unnecessary trouble and let me go once i got in the car i was so happy i used the ''hiding'' tactics that i was thought by OverdoseCrime members and i continued my way to Tierra Robada i got to the small portable house and saw a biker there i parked up next to him and had a talk about the price i said that its gonna be 170$ for methamphetamine, 150$ for ketamine for 250$ and marijuana for 100$ and the shipping was gonna be 50$ so together everything was gonna be 720$ he agreed to it, i took out the drugs from the back seat and he handed me the money and i gave him the box of the ''goods'' he got on his bike and went somewhere and i with the money went to our base to do the next delivery.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text