unclimbable roof and srs

gunslinger

Question

There was a rule before about cops and criminals can't use unclimbable roofs on SRs (cops and criminals can't use it to shoot themselves in SR). But now its deleted, and i've seen cops who are shooting criminals on SR from faaaaaar distance from these unclimbable roofs. Criminals usually don't use them because there few SR spots with unclimbable roofs for criminals.

7 answers to this question

@gunslinger said in unclimbable roof and srs:

unclimbable roofs

~[New Rule, Wanted Criminals can use unclimbable roofs,]~(lime) This rule is unfair. how you supposed to arrest criminals on one Unclimbable roofs,the only way is to spawn as Superman,
There was no rule before about cops can't use unclimbable roofs,, cops are not wanted by criminals,
~[why police shoot at store robberies]~(lime), it's because store robberies have so many criminals and cop shoot them to become less criminals, so we have one chance to approach the store robberies.

as i remmember there was a rule for both sides not using unclimble roofs at sr, its just admins mostly dindt cared if any cop did it. on this rarly case i even agree on icecold, saw sometimes when ~3 cops sniping the last 2 crminials on sr & few times even sniped the last one. going inside sr to stay safe ftom snipers is the dumbest idea anyone could say tbh

@Bartman said in unclimbable roof and srs:

as i remmember there was a rule for both sides not using unclimble roofs at sr, its just admins mostly dindt cared if any cop did it. on this rarly case i even agree on icecold, saw sometimes when ~3 cops sniping the last 2 crminials on sr & few times even sniped the last one. going inside sr to stay safe ftom snipers is the dumbest idea anyone could say tbh

i never mention unclimbable roofs at sr, this what i post>>>~[New Rule, Wanted Criminals can use unclimbable roofs, This rule is unfair. how you supposed to arrest criminals on one Unclimbable roofs,the only way is to spawn as Superman,]~(blue)