Gladiators MC | Media Archive

GladiatorsMC

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all text
Date: 20-11-2019
Title Activity: Celebration for new Prospects - Road Trip - Drinking at a LS Bar with LE and AA.

Celebration for new Prospects;
Today, three of our supporters were accepted by the club members and they became prospect.We told the accepted supporters to come to the bar. The supporters didn't know what was going on. They came to the bar. After we scared them a little bit, we told them they were accepted to the club. And we started celebrating. Congratulations Prospects!

:::

all text
all text
all text
all text
all text

Road Trip BC>RC (Visit to Rebels MC)>LS;
After celebrations for new prospect we made it road trip. In honor of the arrival of the new prospects, we all riding motorcycles and we showed our activity in San Andreas. First of we start to road trip at BC. After we drive to RC and we visit to Rebels MC. We riding Rebels territory and we drive to Los Santos.

all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text

Drunking at LS Bar;
When we coming Los Santos our Road Trip was over. And i thinking we can drinking at a bar (The Green Bottles). I asking our brothers and they agreed to it. We're on our way to the bar. And we met our friends. I called everybody for a drunking. They asked me reason and I said we had things to celebrate. They agreed our request. And we started drunking and everyone got drunk. Thanks for be interested (LE/AA).

all text
all text
all text
all text

@Hassantt said in La Confrrie Des Lions - Media Archive:

DAVDakM.png
Selling drugs(dont make any wrong with us)

Short Scenario: In the Morning with all people good i was in base make some drugs to sell it in All SA bec i listened all drugs crminals are arrested by The Police every day police send in SA some cars to patrol around and check about weapons or drugs after that i decieded to make drugs with my special skills and sell it to all crminals and in Banks robber and Store Robbers so i called members GMC if they want buy some drugs they was very happy bec they will buy from us so i decieded to meet in our base and i waited them there and after 30 min they came to our base with them bikes and we talk much about drugs and they said will take alot of boxes from drugs i was very happy to listen it so i wented to show them the drugs after tthat we talked about money too and i checkeed the money so it was very big deal and after 10 min i listened from my friend they talked with Police to come in my base and take all drugs and money and arreste me so fast i got my bike and some boxes from my drugs and run away but they got there base and followed me so i stopped my bike to talk with them why they did it, but they anim to me with the weapons but i got my weapon and killed 2 membre from GMC and run inside the sea bec police was near it was nice day with GMC MEMBERS :).
Participants: @Genetrix - Hassan - @Frusher
Organizations: @GladiatorsMC
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2c0ardlu2/

alt text
RolePlay Number: 7
Participants: Radio,Genetrix,[Sup78].
RolePlay Story: We were on roadtrip and i see something wrong on our vehicles. I was second on roadtrip and i said to genetrix "Hey Gene! I can not continue" Gene looked to me and he asked me why i can not continue. I told him my freeway is damned. So we got an idea about checking out our vehicles. I called for a mechanic. Mechanic came to the base of gladiators mc after 1-2 hours. We talked about some idiots trying to annoy us within 1-2 hours. I shaked with Mr.Mechanic and talked about money. We started the check out for vehicles after being sure about money. We started with wayfarer of gmc. The mechanic checked its back wheel cause of there is a nail. The mechanic changed the wheel. The mechanic saw a thing in bag of wayfarer. There's only 3 spacers. There should be 4 spacers. The mechanic got a spacer from his pocket and repaired bag of wayfarer. After the wayfarer of gmc, we went to freeway. The mechanic directly saw the wrong thing on freeway. Steering wheel of freeway was loosen up. And the mechanic repaired the steering wheel of the freeway. After the freeway we went to sabre. Our sabre was already crashed. The mechanic repaired right and left doors. The engine got damaged cause of we were trying to throw beers into to the car... even in hood. Hood got damaged too. But it was funny for real. The mechanic repaired sabre's engine with hood too. I paid the money to the mechanic. And we thank him for doing his job as perfectly. After everything we went to bar. BEERS FROM ME!!!!
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/M5cscIC

@SweetGSF said in Mongols MC - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #86

Participants: @GladiatorsMC @Mongols-MC @RadiO @Five-0

^[A new tier weapons]

Since our last deal, we wanted to strengthen our relationship with Gladiators MC and we thought that the best option is to go on a road trip together. Our president Sira called GMC's president Genetrix with this proposal and he accepted. We met at the Los Santos Grove street bar and that is where we started our road trip. After riding around Las Venturas and Bone County we decided to go to the bar that is close by and get a drink. After a few drinks, we started talking about business. We talked over our last deal since we still had to deliver the handlebars and the bags. We arranged a meeting later that day to deliver the parts. They told us that while we do that we could check out the new batch of guns they had acquired since they wanted to sell them quickly. This raised a bit of suspicion but we decided to trust them in this one because we're friends and went with it. After that, they went to their base and we went to ours to prepare the parts. A couple of hours later we had loaded up the goods in the van and were on the way to GMC's base. When we arrived, we parked our van they greeted us and we went straight to business. They helped us unload the parts and put them in their hangar. We decided to gift these parts to them in honor of our friendship. They thanked us and then we started talking about the good quality weapons they have. I was curious to know what was so special and how had they acquired such guns. The next thing they said was that they had ambushed a CLO shipment because, strangely, there had been almost no guards so they decided it was the best time to act and went for it and now we're here. Hearing all this I had to check them myself. Given that having such weapons is quite dangerous GMC had hidden them in some old rusty oil barrels. I open the barrels and upon first inspection, they looked normal, nothing special about them, but that was until I started playing with them a little. I shot once and my eyes opened: the grip of the gun was great the sights were precise it's weight was perfect I could balance it on one finger and last but not least, something they didn't tell me, was that it used special high-grade armor-piercing ammunition. They told me that the guns use some new ammo propulsion mechanism which increases their fire range. After realizing all that I was blown away, but I knew what all this would come at a high price.
Just as we started talking about the price we heard sirens. We tried to quickly hide the weapons before the cops came. We managed to hide most of them but we didn't have enough time and unfortunately, we couldn't hide them all. It was Five-0, they were patrolling around when they saw us and they decided to check up on what we were doing. When they came to us they told us to put our hands up and not to move and of course, we complied since we didn't have any other choice. The leader of Five-0 Terry asked for our IDs and went on to search us. He ran our IDs though the register and fortunately enough he didn't find anything. Terry probably thought he would find something incriminating by searching us but he was wrong. He asked who was GMC's leader and Radio decided to take the bullet. Both of them went aside for a private talk and while they were talking the other 2 cops that were with Terry decided to interrogate us a little and ask about the guns that were on the ground. I told him that we use it to protect ourselves since we live in a free country and even though I'm not sure he really believed it it worked for the time being. During that time, Terry was telling Radio that all the cops in town had heard of GMC's creation and that they will keep an eye out for them. Afterward, we parted ways with the cops. After such a close encounter with the law, we decided to postpone our deal until things 'round here chill. I thanked Nexroth for telling us about the weapons and we parted ways.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

all text
RolePlay Number: <9>
Participants: [GMC]Nexroth , Ben_Dover
RolePlay Story: I went home today after I finished my work in the garage. I wanted to watch some TV and have a beer. But I saw there were no beer left in the house. I went buy a beer. I got on a motorcycle and started going to the grocery store. 200 yards from the store, a cop announced that I should pull over. I pulled the motorcycle , thinking it was a routine driver's license check again. I asked the police officer how I could help. He said my taillight wasn't work and he had to fine me. I wanted it to be fast. He gave me a piece of paper. The paper he gave was supposed to be a penalty paper, but it had Gladiators written on it. I turned to the police and asked them what that meant.Asked me if I was a member of the Gladiators Motrocycle gang. I said we're not a gang, we're just a motorcycle club, and I'm a member. He said we hit the cops' eyes because we're a new club. I said it was normal. The other day, in the middle of a deal with the Mongols Motorcycle Club, the cops came to our base. But they left before they could find anything. But the police officer told me they had evidence and told me that the club would be hurt by that evidence. I asked him why he was telling me all this. He told me he was a former motorcycle club member and that new clubs needed support. I asked him what the evidence was. He said there were files on bank robbery, arms dealing and gang warfare.We were supposed to destroy the evidence,but I didn't know how. I thought I could make a deal with the police. I asked the police how to get the evidence. He told me to help him. I asked him how can i help you. He told me about the Mongols Motorcycle Club. And Mongols asked me to bring his members to him. I told him Mongols and our club were friends and I couldn't do that. And I made another offer. I made him an offer he couldn't even imagine. I told him he was a pretty retarded drug dealer and arms dealer running around. I told him I knew where they all had warehouses and dealers. He asked me for the details. I told him I'd give you the details, but i had to get the files on our club first. He accepted my offer. We had to go to LVPD for that. But i told him to put handcuffs on me because it would be very noticeable for us to enter through the front door normally. We put the handcuffs on, got in the car, and went to the police station. After he went in, he picked up the keys at reception. He took me to the archives where the files were stored. He opened the locks on the drawers containing the files. I told him to go out and look around. I started looking for the files. After a little search, I found all the files I wanted and got them. That's when another cop came. I immediately hid behind the drawers and waited for him to leave. After the other cop left, the cop who helped me came. I told him I got the files and he had to get me out. He told the others he put me in jail. That's why I had to sneak out. We went all the way to the quiet reception. He told me he was going to stall the guard at reception, while I was going to leave the LVPD.After I left the station, I immediately went to get my motorcycle. I took the motorcycle and went to a gas station. And I called the police who helped me and told him to come over. I told him I got the files on the club. So I gave him details about drug dealers and arms dealers. Then he asked me what to do with those files. I said I'd destroy it. He said heknew a place for it. He brought me to the desert. I took out all the files, put them on the floor, poured gasoline on them, then set them on fire.
Screenshots:

all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text

@Soryair said in Vndalos de El Corona | Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #69
Participants: @Vndalos-de-El-Corona: Me, @GladiatorsMC: @Genetrix and Ozzy_Darly
Date: 18/11/2019 (Late to post)
Story: One Day, I received a call from an unknown person telling me that he needs some kinds of drugs as soon as possible for an amount of money, we discussed about the money and the drugs quantity via that call and got a deal, we agreed to meet tomorrow in one of the neighborhoods which located at South of Las Venturas, in the mext day, I wore my clothes and took my Clover car, I got to the specific place and parked my car, they were 2 people, I gave them the drugs and they gave me the money and everything was good, I was walking to my car to go, and suddenly a cop just arrived and caught both of them with the drugs, he ordered them to surrender, I opened my car trunk and got an M4 rifle incase if anything went wrong, they succeed to kill that officer, and while I was monitoring them from behind, one of them saw me and both of them start shooting at me, as they thought I sent that cop to arrest them after the meeting, I think one of the neighbors saw us and reported, I tried to explain what happened but they was mad and really angry, one of them took a time to reload his gun, I exploit the opportunity and shot him in his leg, the other one noticed for his friend injure and payed attention to him, here I just ran to my car as fast as possible to escape, and fortunately I escaped without any injures, some hours later after I got home I received some news that both of those people got arrested by the police, after arriving a couple patrols of the police to the scene, it was a crazy day! But at least the deal done successfully.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text