• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all text
Date: 05.12.2019
RolePlay Number: 20
Participant organizations: @GladiatorsMC , @PoLaT ,@django
RolePlay Story: Today, the president and I decided to go out and go to the bar for a little distraction. At the same time there were issues we needed to talk about the club jobs. We got our beers and started talking. Half an hour later, two cops came in and pointed a gun at us. We asked what happened. The cops said we were wanted and we had to go with them to the police station. We had agreed. We walked out of the bar and they went behind us to put handcuffs on us. They handcuffed the president. I punched the cop and knocked him down. Then immediately running away from there. I grabbed the guns from the warehouse and got in the car. I went over to the bar and started spying. They put the president in the car. They were probably gonna take him to the police station. I immediately got in the car and started following them. They stopped at the burger parlor after a bit of going. One of the cops came in and the other cop got out of the car to talk on the phone outside. In the meantime, I slowly approached behind them. When I got behind the cop, I pulled out the gun and killed the cop. I broke the lock on the car, got the president out of the car, and we drove away.
Screenshots:

:::

all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
:::

alt text
Date: 06.12.2019
RolePlay Number: 21
Participant organizations:
@GladiatorsMC @Mongols-MC , Franklin , ShrekA , Bas , SWT , Hassan
RolePlay Story: We met at the base of Gladiators MC this morning. We got a call after 1-2 hours. The phone was from a gang member. The gang member told us come to the party. We accepted and started going to there. We contiuned on Bone County - San Fierro way. We went to San Fierro. After some time the gang member opened the gates. We got into the party zone. We drank beers and dance. It was funny but.. after the party we see that the back door is locked. I searched the gang member. But we didn't find. We understood that something wrong there. We see rebels came. Rebels prez started a war and we fight with them. After the fight we got an idea about saying hello to them. We met at base of Gladiators MC. I see a MMC came too. Already we always welcome MMC to our roadtrips. We got out from the base of Gladiators MC. We started the roadtrip with one MMC and GMC Members. We saw 2 CDL Members trying to annoy our roadtrip with car. We pulled them over and we learned a thing. Rebels told them "They shouldn't work with us" We started laughing out loud after hearing this. We got angry after this message and we went to Rebels base. We waited them around 1 hour. After getting bored we started doing funny things on these base. Like acting like pissing. After that we waited around 1 more hour. And we got really bored. No one in base already. After we get bored for real. We started shooting to these base. Maybe they can hear us and wake up. But no one came. We got out from base because of no one came. I was getting out of base and i saw a rebel member looking to us. I act like didn't see him and i contiuned. After this fun we contiuned our roadtrip. And we drove to the base of GMC. We talked about today. Already everbody knows. Rebels started this war. But no problem... the blood is red. Good Luck! You all will need this.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/c4znMNo

alt text
Date: 09.12.2019
RolePlay Number: 22
@NRG said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #68
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @GladiatorsMC
Description: I was patrolling at San Andreas Sea. I was checking around at tierra robada and i got a phone from a drunk boy. The drunk boy said me: "We need help!" I wanted his adress but he was really drunk so he was not able to say anything. I requested the phone's location. And i got permission. Our chief gave me this yet. So i went to them. They were at San Fierro - Red County Sea. It was so hard to find them. I found them after 20 minutes. They were seem so bad so i got them to my boat. I got them to Tierra Robada SAM Hospital. I got an ambulance from the hospital. I got them to San Fierro SAM HQ Hospital. I dropped them to the hospital. I called for doctors. After doctors came i went to my unit back.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/d9CPKB8
alt text