GladiatorsMC

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
RolePlay Number: <11>
Participants: SAi
RolePlay Story: I was driving around Las Venturas and i got an idea about checking new property for me. I started searching and i got a phone from President of GMC about checking one for Gladiators MC too. I wanted to find them in a village. Because of we can not continue our illegal jobs in cities. I was driving to Bone County. 2 SAi vehicles opened sirens and wanted to pull me over. I parked my green Sabre and they told me hands up to roof of the Sabre. I did whatever they say. They asked me "Are you part of a club? Cause you seem like a biker." I said them "Yes" and they asked me lot's of private things. I lied them about our club. I told them "We are the club for bike lovers. We hate illegal things." They didn't understand my lie. They left me alone. I contiuned and found a property. I bought it for Gladiators MC... G.F.F.G!
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/u4MMqeI

alt text
RolePlay Number: <12>
Participants:@Azuna05
RolePlay Story:
On this day I was sitting in front of my car and after some briefings I got a call in my phone and then I spoke to him and I said hello who you are he said I am your old friend Azuna and I said uh this you and in the end he told me where you are I want some drugs I told him my place and After half an hour he came to me and we talked a little bit and then we went to my house and I brought it and then I gave it to him and in the end we dispersed peacefully
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

all text
RolePlay Number: <13>
Participant organizations: @Rowdy35 - @GladiatorsMC
RolePlay Story: We learned today that new weapons have arrived from Cuba. In San Fierro, we found out that a gang called AA was going to the Armory. We heard the incoming weapons were new models. They said the new models had a long magazine ,silencer, laser and red dot shot. It would be very risky and lucrative for us to steal them because they are more advanced than the weapons we have. We gathered with our brothers at the club and went to San Fierro. We went to the Armory. We made plans before we went in with our brothers. We went inside and asked the price of the guns in a normal way. He asked for $ 20,000 for the AK47 and $ 15,000 in sniper. I said I wanted to look at the AK47. As soon as he went to get the gun, we pulled out our guns and threatened him. He shot at our brother with the gun he took to show us and wounded him. We necessarily we had to kill him. After we killed him, we looked at our brother's condition and the bullets were just grazed. We immediately started collecting guns and bullets from the store. After we got everything, we put it in the trunk of the car and drove away.
Screenshots:

all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text

ROAD-TRIP.png
Date: 2019/11/28
@GladiatorsMC
Screenshots: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/649725915986657300/649726167477125141/mta-screen_2019-11-29_00-26-31.png?width=894&height=559
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/649725915986657300/649726167477125141/mta-screen_2019-11-29_00-26-31.png?width=894&height=559
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/649725915986657300/649726135122395136/mta-screen_2019-11-29_00-24-42.png?width=894&height=559

ROLEPLAY.png
Date: 2019/11/28
RolePlay Number: (14)
Participant organizations: @GladiatorsMC - @Noisy
RolePlay Story: At the Night i was in my Base with my friends talking and we got alot of Weapons and we went to protect some crminals from polices and it was nice day bec we went to alot of Store Robbers and specialty me , i was very happy today bec i earn alot of money in this day from SR and after 1 hour i got my car and i hanged around SA try to see if any one wanna buy some weapons after that i decieded to create alot of weapons and go to Banks robbers after that and when i was create this weapons i got phone 1 player with name Noizi need some weapons to sell or go kill some polices and earn money and protect some criminals from police with his friends i said to him we can meet at Base and he agreed for it and when he was in the way i created 3 boxes of weapons and i was ready to meet him after that he arrived to our base and i talked with him in the price and he gived me good offer and i agreed to it and i showed our weapons to him and he was very happy bec he liked our drugs but after 10 min i listened he called police to come and arreste me and take the weapons and give him it ( Money weapons ) but i decieded to get all it and we aim to him with our Weapons and we got him to somewhere and we killed him and we got the money and weapons and we went to sell it in some SRs and BRs and we put the money to our Bank Gang bec we will need it soon and it was nice day with my friends.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/gcaqiys8/

ROLEPLAY.png
Date: 2019/11/29
RolePlay Number: 15
Participant organizations: @GladiatorsMC - @VeX
RolePlay Story: In one day with my animes with my Friends i was in my house sleeping from a long time bec yasterday was hard day after 2 houea i get up and i decieded to create some Weapons and go to Store robbers and earn some money from there and i deiceded to create 4 m4 and 5 Ak and 3 SC and i done it and i got all my weapons to my car and i went to SR and i got money and i sold some from my weapons and they was alot of Police and they tried to arreste us but we killed them with my weapons and after SR done i went to my base and i decieded to make big boxes of weapons and i deiceded to sell it in all SA after that i got phone and my friend said Police will come to me and will arrest me but i got my weapons fast and i put it into my car but when i was going to my car to drive it i got another phone from THC 1 player need to buy some weapons and he willl give me alot of money i agreed and i was waiting him in my base after 10 min he arrived to my base and we talked about weapons and he was very hapy m2 bec i will get alot of money and he will get nice weapons we talked about money to but when he was checking the weapons he got his weapons and aim to me with his gun and he wanted to get our weapons and his money and kill me but i decieded to run awyas before he kill me but i came back again and i saw he was put all things in his car but fast i got my weapons and i killed him and i got my weapons and money to my car and i went to another place and it was nice day with my friends.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1yfaxnzre/

all text
Date: 29/11/2019
RolePlay Number: 16
Participant organizations: @GladiatorsMC - @Greed
RolePlay Story: An old friend called me today. He asked me if I was available. I told him I was available, I asked him what he needed. He said he wanted to meet face-to-face and he wanted to meet at their base. I got on the motorcycle and went to their base. Sit and we chatted for a while. He then said he needed the money and asked if I could lend it to him. I told him I had a problem with money, too. But I told him I could help him in the club safe, but I said I could only get money from the club safe when I was buying things. He said they had new, high-quality herbs. I wanted to try the weed because it was a reasonable offer. I went and tried the weed. They're really good and pure herbs. I asked how much. He told me he needed 200,000 grand. I called the Treasure and asked him to arrange the money. After I picked up the weed, I hid it in the back of the motorcycle. I gave you the money I was supposed to give you. After we talked a little more, I caught my eye on the newly grown grass in the garden. I went and bought some seeds and left.
Screenshots:

all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text

all text
Date: 29/11/2019
RolePlay Number: 17
Participant organizations: @GladiatorsMC - Trucker.Prezmaster
RolePlay Story: In recent weeks, we've noticed that there have been truckers passing through our area. We found out they usually carry construction materials. But we've been informed that the truck that was due to arrive today was carrying a motorcycle shipment. This is a really big and beautiful opportunity for us. They are very expensive, as they are the latest motorcycles. If we steal all the bikes, the club will make some serious money. We made a plan right away and took the route of the truck. And we started planning how to rob it. We'll take some guns with us, wait where he'll cross on a motorcycle, then follow him from behind. As he approached the truck, the president fired a warning shot at him to stop. The truck driver stopped immediately. We told him to go downstairs and raise his hands. He went downstairs and raised his hands. The truck driver looked scared. I told him we wouldn't hurt him if he helped us. He asked what would happen if I didn't help. I told him i will kill you. After hearing this, he agreed to help. I told him to give the president the keys. The president took the keys and got on the truck, and I told the truck driver to get on with him. We had the truck impounded. We immediately went to our base. One by one, we took the bikes down the back of the truck. Meanwhile, we told the truck driver to stay put. But when the truck driver suddenly tried to escape, we had to kill him. We erased the serial numbers after we hid the bikes in the garage. We put up for sale.
Screenshots:

all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text

@SweetGSF said in Mongols MC - Media Archive:

alt text
Participants: @Genetrix @DNZG @Mongols-MC
^[Sealing The Deal]

After my last close encounter with the police during our gun deal with Gladiators MC, I decided it was time to stop any types of criminal activities for a little while and focus on casual activities and regular jobs, namely being a mechanic. My routine was normal - get up, eat, fix up any vehicles I have on queue, eat, end of the day. I cleaned car parts helped friends by fixing their vehicles. All in all, I was doing my best to fall out of the cop's sight.
alt text
alt text
After a week and a half, I decided it was time to try again. I called up my friend Genetrix to meet somewhere clandestine so no cops could come and ruin the deal once again. The best place we could think of was an old broken down hut just east of Blueberry. But we couldn't just go there we had to take every possible measure to keep cops away. First, we decided to change our clothes, since Mongols are known amongst the police for their shady deals and businesses, so we look like regular bikers. Afterward, we decided to repaint our burrito to some different colors, because I didn't want to catch any attention. And last but not least it had to be night time since we won't catch any attention. Then we were ready to go. We settled to go through the forest roads just in case anyone was following us so we would easily notice them.
alt text
alt text
alt text
We arrived rather quickly and since It was only me, Radio and Ballas and the best thing we could do is to patrol around and wait for our friends to arrive.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
A couple of minutes later our friends from GMC arrived we greeted them and went straight to business. I had asked Genetrix on the phone to bring only the snipers and M4s because we were interested in them. I asked them to quickly inspect the weapons again and they allowed it. I had to make sure they were the same high-quality guns. After my inspection, I decided to fire one round with the suppressor so I would make as little noise as possible. Then we started talking about the prices and since they are CLO grade weapons they would be more expensive. After haggling for a little, we stopped on 5,000$ per M4 and 7,000$ per Sniper. Afterward, we started talking about the ammunition boxes they were relatively cheap - M4's box goes for 3,600$ for 100 cartridges and Sniper's box was 3,700$ but we got 30 cartridges. We liked the pricing so we got 20 M4s amounting to 100,000$ and 20 Snipers amounting to 140,000$ together with 40 boxes of M4 ammunition and 40 boxes of Sniper ammunition. All of our purchases amounted to 532,000$. We took out our briefcase with money and gave it to them.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Then we started unloading from their burrito and loading in ours. After that, I thanked them for the good bargain and we parted ways. Now we had to be even more careful than before since we were carrying the weapons. Again we drove through the forest and managed to safely get back to our base. There we unloaded and hid the guns after which we decided to go for a drink at the Dilimore club to celebrate.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Date: 1/12/2019
RolePlay Number: 19
Participant organizations: @CripZ @The-Outfit @Clandestine-Mob @Underground-Empire @Tuga-Thugs
RolePlay Story: We were talking about elections between GMC members. After some discuss i got an idea about making a roadtrip and calling every motorcycle lovers. We invited everyone to the roadtrip and motorcycle lovers came to our roadtrip. We started from our base in bone county. We started with 4 guys. After 4 guys we became 10. We started the roadtrip and went to LVx. I was commanding the roadtrip. It was hard tho. We got tired and parked to somewhere and we started talking about elections. We understood that every participants thinks same. We started from LVx and drove to Los Santos. We got an idea about giving our votes. We started driving to White House for giving votes. We went to there and we did our duty. Everything are perfect. We started driving to Los Santos and we sit to a cafe in Los Santos. We talked some more about everything. Today was perfect. We met with people and we had friends at there. After the roadtrip we met at base with gang members. We hung around San Andreas. After 2-3 hours we left.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ygTuVgt