GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text
Roleplay : #84
Participant @Klay
Description:
today I passed a new experience which caused me to pass a stressful and tiring day. I woke up early in the morning as usual. I did my morning tasks, I carried my coffee to drink on the road and rode the truck towards the base to carry gasoline and I distribute it to the station. on the way to the station in Los Santos, a security patrol stopped me. It's made up of special teams. when I stand they get me off the truck and they searched me then asked me for the truck papers, the drive's license, and the contract with the company. Unfortunately, I did not bring him. they carried me to the police station to complete the procedures. upon arrival, they asked me many questions. I would answer with fear because the first time I was in trouble then they called the company to make sure. Finally, they let me go to complete my work, someone apologized and said this is our work, and we were told by teachers that there was a leakage of weapons through gasoline trucks then I completed my work

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Event Type: Land on my bus ( 2 rounds )
LWS(s): [B~B]Westbrook
Reward: $1.000.000 ( 500k each round )
Winner: [B~B*]Ahron First round & Z|Garcia Second round
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

**Roleplay **: #85
Participant(s): @Zlatan
Description:

One day , while i was smoking some goods in our GXT base, I got a phone call from an unknown nember , saying that's urgent.

alt text

alt text

He told me that's happen just a 5 minutes ago , he did an accident with his car with an other racer's car who was in high speed and who quikly ran away , cuz of that accident his car got damaged and its engine got stopped after this event , and it didn't work again after many times trying , he asked me if i can come to him if possible. Of course I accepted for his call and I went to his location.

alt text

alt text

When I arrived , I found him waiting for me in there, I did a look at the car & at the engine , i did a try , who know , perhaps it gonna work , but no evail. I took his car and we went away to our GXT base where i have all the tools that i need to repir it .

alt text

alt text

I took the car to the mechanic garage and I put it in the repair place , I looked up for the necessary tools and I started checking up the engine and the leaks , there was a leak of the gasoline , as i found the hose through which it's on front on the top of the hood , which gasoline passes into it has been broken of shock force . I got piece in a corner in the garage from this type.

alt text

I talked with the customer about that and about the price and he accepted the deal.

alt text

Then I disassembled the engine into parts according to its function and then proceeded to install the new part in its place. After a while of work, i finished my job , everything got installed successfully.

alt text

alt text

I asked the customer if he wants to put a new wendows or replace the doors , cuz they're effected from the accident, but he refused , he wanted to left the car's stiuatin as it's on it for now , it's fine for him.
However , this man paid me the mount of money , we shake hands & everyone went his way...

alt text

alt text
Roleplay : #84
Participant @Strong
Description:
While I was in my office watching the daily news, I got a phone call from a DE officer, asking me to service a GXT mechanic. I got on my truck and off the road to the DE base, as I found it was waiting for me at the main gate. I got out of the car and had a conversation and then he immediately showed me the damaged car, as I looked around and found some missing scrap metal. Luckily, I brought some of them with me, as I put them in my toolbox. I picked up a few groups that I needed and started installing the scrap metal. Half an hour later I asked the officer to turn the engine on again to make sure everything was OK. And as I expected, everything was fine! The officer appreciated my work, gave me money, and also told me that DE will use GXT services from now on!
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text