GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #85
Participant: MarksMan alone!
Description: Work when everyone sleeps!
Well, as everyone knows, we as a freight company have holidays to and want to spend some more time with the lovely at the home!

I accept the fact everyone is at home and chilling and enjoying with their families, I went to make the customer happy and delivery some fresh Oil from San Fierro to the Bone Country Oil Rafinery. The customer got quarry there and asked if I can deliver some empty trailers to Las Venturas the Trucker Station. I couldnt deny it, I was near the quarry. Took the trailers and transported them to the Truck Station in Las Venturas.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/gIWbmk2

alt text
Roleplay : #86
Participant(s): @Aveyro and @LightSide
Description:
One day, while I was chilling with some group mates in our 'GXT' base, I got a call from an unknown number. Its owner said that's he's an 'Engineer'. e'll start a constructive work with some workers in a big place in San Fierro which named as ''Doherty''. However, he asked me if I can help him with carrying some building materials to this construction place, such as some bags of cement and a few clapboards and iron sticks. When this guy has finished his talk, I told him about the time that we need to fulfill his request. I turned to my group mates and I told them about the deal. We went ahead to our garage, where we have all objects of construction in there. We carried all objects that the customer asked for in specially designed trucks for this and we went away to the customer's location.
When we arrived, we found him waiting for us in there with some workers who're reading to work. Anyway, we gave the goods to the engineer, he paid us and we went back to our GXT base... That was a good deal.

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text

alt text

GXT Members: [GXT]Aveyro<T> & [GXT]Cold<SM>