alt text
Roleplay : #83
@scofield said in Scofield's CC Activities:

alt text
alt text
Activity #19
Activity Type: RolePlay
Date: 28/11/2020
Story: today i woke up and i was opening my garage at LV to start working, then i have recieved a call from a client said that he did an accident with his truck and he needed my help, so i took my towtruck and went to help him, finally i have arrived at his destination and his truck was a fuel truck he said that one of his tires has blown during the road cause it had too much weight and it couldnt handle it, which has led him to a terrible accident, so i took his truck to my garage, picked up my tools, and started working, first ive changed the wheel that started the problem, then ive taken a look at his engine which seemed corrupted so ive fixed it, then the radiator aswell was corrupted so ive changed it too and fixed his pistons, then ive sanded his scratches and repainted them so the truck could be new again, then his truck was ready to go and he seemed very happy at the end, i told him how much it costs, he paid me and happily left with his truck as new as when he first got it.
Participants: @Cold
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Ripel7C

alt text

alt text
Roleplay : #83
Participant @BOB
Description:
Mechanical work is stressful work that requires physical strength, responsibility, and seriousness at work, because any mistake when repairing causes an accident, so you must work conscientiously and carefully in return when repairing a car that you feel happy and proud and feel that you are an effective element in society and this is what I discovered in a day 07/12/2020 at the hour: 12:00 at night the weather is good as usual, I Fixed the car and listening to the radio, in the garage like every day suddenly a strange number called me and I answered by saying that the army called me that their car had broken down in the Red country and they were on a secret mission so I carried the tools of work I put it on the car and headed to the place on the road when I got to the place I started to separate and found that the battery executed and the cars must be transported to the warehouse for shipment an hour later on the way back to the warehouse fixed it. Someone thanked me and warned me to say what happened because they are on a secret mission and they gave me money that I did not take because they are in the service of the people and provide safety. I am proud that I have contributed to serving the nation

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text