GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #66
Description: Transporting Jetmax to Tierra Robada
I got called by Dispatcher today, she said, she has a contract for today but there are no Truckers at the moment because all of them are on vacation. So I had to take the job and drive from San Fierro near our Base to Tierra Robada, it was from Private Person. I had to re-tank the Truck because someone left the Truck with low fuel at the Base.. I successfully did the assignment and drived from San Fierro to the Person.

Participants: MarksMan
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0GpYlo1

alt text
Roleplay : #67
@Dinaz said in [GXT Application] - Dinaz:

alt text
Roleplay #1
Date: 30/07/2020 (The RP was made yesterday, but had to edit the screenshots which took me a while.)
Participants: @Soryair @M7mDGr7 (GXT Member.)
Title: A beneficial Threat.
Story:
It was a sunny normal day like all other ones... I & my dear partner GXT member Mhmed were patrolling around Las Venturas and responding to Mechanic calls... Suddenly, an unknown caller called me, he refrained to tell me about his name, all he said was that he needed our Mechanical services as soon as possible and that he will send me a signal in GPS where he exactly is. I did not hesitate to go to that place which was located in the northern Las Venturas, because it was in an open place and nothing could really harm us... After I drove to the destination, we met a good looking man, looks pretty much prestigious... His car was in an awful situation, it made me feel suspicious... However, he told us that he needs his car to be fixed as soon as possible... But then I didn't hesitate to ask him about his left front wheel, which looked either cut or shot by bullets... He answered honestly and started acting like a gangster... He said that he was being chased by the cops... I and my partner quickly declined his offer as we work legally and nothing should be illegal with our work, we do not want to involve ourselves in such problems with the cops in general... Suddenly, the guy held his gun on us and threatened that he knows where we and our families live... We actually knew that he is a gangster since the state of San Andreas is full of gangsters and criminals, it won't be surprising to find any criminal near you... We quickly changed our minds and accepted the offer... But after that, I saw that the car is in a terrible situation which requires us to take it to the workshop which is in San Fierro, and thankfully the guy didn't force us for the opposite... I kindly asked him to get in the passenger seat then picked the car with the Towtruck and drove to San Fierro... After almost an hour, we finally arrived to the workshop... I parked the car and started taking a better look at it, and found out that it needs a new Engine, new headlights, new front left wheel, a new bumper, and a car hood... We had a problem with the guy because he didn't want to pay, but we were obligated to do it anyway, so I asked Mhmed if we can borrow some car parts from their workshop until we can pay later for it, and thankfully he didn't have a problem with it... After that I kept going to the warehouse to grab the car parts and come back every time... First we replaced the Engine with a new expensive one, then went back to the warehouse and took a new hood as their hood was missing, then we got back again and opened crates to take a new bumper & new headlights... After we replaced them, we went back to the warehouse to get a new car wheel, we had to paint it just like the other car wheels so it doesn't look different... Then after finishing the job, the customer was impressed with our work and gave us the money for that (and a bonus), promised that he will not touch any of our families and apologized for the threat because he was under the pressure of cops... Then after that, he left the base and we shared the money together and stopped patrolling as it was a tough situation that made us really tired... When I got back home, I made some researches to know who does is the gang in SA that does this kind of stuff, such as hacking and knowing where people live... And then found out it was a gang called Generation X, a gang that is professionalized on hacking and drug smuggling...

Screenshots:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/BD3RBvG (The Roleplay includes in-game captions for more realism.)

alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #68
Description: Special Delivery Bikes to SoA
I got another mission from my Dispatcher, she said I have to drive from Cuban Carshop bikes to the SoA base in Flint Country. I took the paper from our office and went to CC Carshop in SF. I got the trailer with 12 bikes and went to drive to SoA base. I really didn't know the right way to them and called Mr. @Paul to get me to the right place. Arrived without an accident and talked to him to sign the paperwork, I asked them if they want to check the bikes and Mr. @Exclusive said everything is ok. So they told me where to park and I left the Trailer there. I got back tour from Flint Country woods to our Base (Warehouse). I left the Trailer at our Warehouse so the guys could unload the logs and went to the office to drink beer. Another successfully without an accident.
Participants: MarksMan @Paul @Exclusive
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/svb5E4Y