GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text
**Roleplay **: #60
Description: I had just returned from a long vacation, my body was raw, I was holding a tool hard. Now it was time to get started, and for the first time in a long time I was going to repair a car. I hesitated a bit when I left, but I am the master of this business. I took all my tools and started off. My friend Jack's car was stuck on the road, and he told me there was smoke coming from the car. Jack was waving at me when I got there. I was very surprised when I saw his car. The engine was not working efficiently. I immediately connected his car to my towtruck and I starte drive my towtruck to garage. When I got there, the engine was not running, it was completely turned into a garbage. I put a new engine in the car. I also changed all the wheels to make my friend blessed.When things came to the wage part, I decided not to charge any fee from my friend, but after my friend's intense insistence, we decided a small amount.
Participants: @Remp05
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #61
Description: Late night illegal money!
I got deal with Medellin Cartel to transport their Drugs to the Plane at nights. I was waiting in our Base, repairing my Truck. I got called from one of their members, they told me everything is clear, roads/highway it was the best time to transport the drugs from their base to the location of the plane. The Plane took off after I delivered the drugs.
Participants: Alone
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/E2x2o0g

alt text
**Roleplay **: #62
Description:I got used to things, now I had more limits to repair cars, I was waiting for a call. Suddenly, a suspicious call came and a loud voice asked me to go to the train hangar in the middle of the railroad track. He also asked me to come alone. I was very nervous on the way, man could be anything, mafia, smuggler, robber, I was very frightened.

When I got there, nothing was seen in the pitch darkness, I got closer to it and realized that there was a man pointing a gun at me. There was a lot of smoke coming out of the car, and there were bullet holes all over it, I knew what I was facing at that moment. I told the man what to do. He said that I would repair the car and hand it over to him properly. He forgot the fee. When I asked him for the fee, he made me an offer that I cannot refuse.

I took the car to the garage, the man pointed a gun at me with every move. I repaired the car and handed it over to the man. And he told me where the money would be. When I got to where the money was there was almost 50,000 dollars.
Participants: @Remp05
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text