Currently iam using nickname:Gentle
I would like to apply to FBI
I really liked this agency after I saw there
Team work and Effectince I would like to
Learn from there Experiences.
I have been working as police trainer for 3 days
And I really liked it and I would like to try something new

Hi @Gentle,

Glad to see you've gotten an interest for the server and hereby also an interest in joining one of the official squads on SAES. However, this is not the correct place to post your application nor interest to the FBI.

You should instead read their official application topic here: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/6123/fbi-federal-bureau-of-investigation?page=1
By reading through the topic, you should also be met by their application form; fill this out and post it as a comment to their own topic, and a representative from FBI will give you an answer to your application.

If you have any questions, then feel free to quote me or PM me.

Good luck in your endeavours!

@Gentle - You are very welcome. Glad to help a new player build an experience on the server.

I just noticed your post on their topic; that is not completely correct. You need to fill out this application with your information:

STAGE 1
Name:
Account Name:
Nationality:
Primary Language:
Other Languages you speak:

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:
Why do you wish to join the FBI:
Why should we accept you:
Previous bans or admin jails:

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):
Are you a SAPA or PC member:

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:
What is deathmatching:
State three server rules (F1):
Are you allowed to deathmatch:

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery.
EXPLAIN HERE:

Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You are in charge of an assault team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns), a backup team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns) and a recon team (armed with sniper rifles).

The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base, there are a further three armed criminals. How would you secure the base?
EXPLAIN HERE:

Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department. Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery.
As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and are barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
You have access to the same squads as in scenario two. How would you diffuse/ deal with the situation?
EXPLAIN HERE: