Closed Organisation  ·  66 members

Underground Empire

Underground Empire

Arctic

[Ingame name:] 215|Denev
[Ingame username:]denev
[Previous organizations and leaving causes: ]

FBI- The reason why I left is that I got bored from playing as a cop.

[Define Underground Empire: ] Underground empire is a Criminal organization which is connected with criminal activities such as bank robberies,store robberies and drugs.Mainly known for its highy coordinated and skilled members.

[What binds you with Underground Empire:]I have known UE since 2014, and always had good times playing together with the gang members during activities.The main thing that binds me with UE is the unique style of play and knowing how to get the most out of a situation, which is something  that I always aim towards.

[What do you know about organized crime:Organized crime refers to criminal activities which are highly coordinated.The main idea is that through teamwork and intelligence  a certain group to achive a profit from certain illegal activity.

Edited by Denev
  • Like 7

**[Ingame name:]**Dimatrick
**[Ingame username:]** rose04
**[Previous organizations and leaving causes:]** CripZ=Dead     /    CDC= Dead     /   Rogue= Dead  /    oL=I liked UE more than oL and so do my freinds there and the way they deal with members and it is even weak in his  tactics  and discipline

**[Define Underground Empire:]** Underground Empire is a gang of bites and have society members, seen as respected figures, hide their involvement in this secretive world that sharply contrasts with their public image.

**[What binds you with Underground Empire:]**  I also have strong things that I am sure will benefit you in all situations  for exemple  very active on the server

//[What do you know about organized crime:]** Organized crime is all about teamwork and taking care of each other in store robbing . bank robbing .Turf . VIP and to make the organization better

• Like 6

[Ingame name:] K4sperr
[Ingame username:] kasperersej
[Previous organizations and leaving causes: ] Z and SM, both closed..
[Define Underground Empire: ] Underground Empire / UE is an organisation/gang with respected members around the server
[What binds you with Underground Empire:] Alot of Z/SM members
[What do you know about organized crime:] its about the teamwork and communication between the players around turfs/brs etc.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

[Ingame name:] Dark
[Ingame username:] barck
[Previous organizations and leaving causes: ] [RF-Closed]   [CDC-Closed]  [SAPA-I leaved cuz I got bored from cop side..]

[Define Underground Empire: ]The Underground Empire is a criminal organization involved in illegal activities such as: selling drugs and weapons, robbing stores and banks, running illegal businesses , doing turfs and kidnapping important people.

[What binds you with Underground Empire:] The members are active and have great skills and they have been known for that for years so I would like to join them and help them with my skills and do my best.

[What do you know about organized crime:] Organized crime is a group that engages in illegal activities, runs illegal businesses, and aims to gain status in society and advance. 

• Like 3

Ingame name:
Jofa
Ingame username:
v3rd3

Previous organizations and leaving causes:
2011 JJ - I left because I quit MTA for a while
2024 ? - I chose to leave the organization due to its overall inactivity and lack of decency

Define Underground Empire:
Underground Empire is a criminal organization founded in 1866 that is connected with criminal activities such as contract killing, money laundering and drug & weapon trafficking. Mainly known for its highy coordinated and skilled members.

What binds you with Underground Empire:
I've been familiar with UE since 2015 and have always enjoyed their company. UE is respectable group with a rich history, and I would be honored to be a part of it. I believe my skills as a committed member would make me a valuable asset.

What do you know about organized crime:
Organized crime involves criminal activities that are carefully planned and executed by groups working together. These groups use strategic coordination and collective intelligence to achieve significant profits through illegal enterprises.

• Like 1

BANNERapplications
[Ingame name:]
Bosk
[Ingame username:]
bosk
I've been in many, recently i was UE.
[Define Underground Empire: ] 

Underground Empire is a well organized crime syndicate with no national boundaries. Some of the members are involved in political and high social issues and they are known as businessmen and politicians. Generally beneath the table a lot is played and everything is different.
[What binds you with Underground Empire:] 
As I said above Underground Empire is a well organized gang. I'd like to become a part of it, many players, they are very skilled and have things to show me. From the time I joined the sever UE's are helping me for everything Im doing daily. A lot of respect is shown by myside. All people from the server must act like UE's acting to strangers.
[What do you know about organized crime:]
 Organized crime is a group of individuals, either local, national or international, that engage in criminal enterprises for profit. The rationale behind why they are formed varies because they may be politically motivated, financially motivated or an organized criminal 'gang.'

• Like 1

[Ingame name:] Matthews
[Ingame username:] seattle31
It would be easier to list the organizations I have not joined. Upon returning to the server, the most recent organizations are The Royals and The Secret Circle. The Royals was founded by Richard and me, but we decided to disband the squad when we determined that we would no longer be actively participating on the server. As for The Secret Circle, we were uncomfortable with the issues we encountered there, and the organization’s lack of attention to our concerns contributed to our decision to leave.
[Define Underground Empire: ] The organized crime syndicate operates without any limits, ethics, or morals. This group is notorious for its unchecked criminal activities, spreading corruption among politicians like a pervasive disease. Their influence infiltrates various levels of government, undermining the integrity of public institutions and exacerbating systemic corruption. By manipulating and bribing officials, the syndicate effectively erodes public trust and destabilizes the political landscape, prioritizing its own gain over the welfare of society.
[What binds you with Underground Empire:] I genuinely appreciate the general motto and style of the gang. To be honest, everything about the organization aligns well with its role and purpose. The group demonstrates high levels of in-game activity and maintains a very stable performance in both criminal and gang-related activities.

[What do you know about organized crime:Organized crime refers to criminal activities carried out by structured groups or organizations that systematically engage in illegal enterprises for financial gain. These groups operate with a high level of coordination and organization, often resembling a formal business structure. Overall, organized crime poses a significant challenge to legal systems and societies due to its extensive and often violent nature, and its ability to undermine legitimate institutions and economies.

• Like 2

[Ingame name:] Richard
[Ingame username:] richardthekiller
[Previous organizations and leaving causes: ] I'm unable to put up a list to this, I was recently in The Secret Circle and already shared the piece of information of my leave. I also once had a squad which I created with Matthews and led for a certain period of time, had to shut it down due to inactivity and whatnot. 
[Define Underground Empire: ] Underground Empire is such an organization that knows no morals or ethics limits, in short they are an organized crime syndicate but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Underground, they are way more different than what they seem and are defined to be. It was founded by several confederate soldiers who weren't able to find a cause and way of living after traumatizing leftovers and effects of the American Civil War. They then got into ways of building an enriched empire that involves in unethical and unlawful ways. Their main activities consist of but are not limited to drug and weapon trafficking, money laundering, contract killing and manipulating and corrupting people in charge of authorities.
[What binds you with Underground Empire:] I once was a part of this organization and had really liked the environment, quite regretful that I pushed it away. I'm actually looking for a place to have some quality and fruitful time playing the game and here is not any different than the perfect choice. I'm more than sure that I fit in the nature of the organization and am made of what it requires to serve the greater purpose of the organization. 
[What do you know about organized crime:] It in nutshell is structured illicit enterprises involving coordinating illegal activities, typically managed by clandestine groups, operating systematically to generate profit and exert influence beyond traditional legal boundaries without leaving trace behind.

• Like 2