Closed Organisation  ·  49 members

Underground Empire

Underground Empire

Arctic

Ingame name:Invisor
Ingame username:invisorns
Previous organizations: no organizations.
Define Underground Empire: A respected, popular gang with strong and kind guys, who anytime help u in the problem
What binds you with Underground Empire: My two friends like this gang. Dydy and Kermet. Dydy tell me more things of this gang, I liked his stories, and now i want to be a member of UE.
What do you know about organized crime: Organized crime is a big family, team, where one for all and all for one, everyone respects each other and treats others well.

Ingame name: Bucky
Ingame username:playyyer2
Previous organizations: BloodZ>, UE,HS,O
Define Underground Empire: An old style organization that prioritizes in war and roleplay, while also being the strongest gang in my opinion.
What binds you with Underground Empire: No other gang really feels the same as UE I feel mostly connected to UE as a whole and i miss the activities and wars that used to progress in the gang.

Ingame name:OzJesus

Ingame username:jesus999

Previous organizations and leaving causes:None in particular

Define Underground Empire:Like any criminal gang, they will always seek to be the best, loyalty, wars, money, conquest over all gangs, always seeking to be the best, everything is relative, they are already a great family that supports each other in the most difficult moment

What binds you with Underground Empire:I was invited by chance and I have shared a little with the most active members in the moments that I have been on, I have participated in turf and helped the ally of said gang, I like the dm and I hope to find it more.
In particular I would like to continue playing and enjoying committing crimes, murders with the gang as an official member, since being a lone wolf can be the best, but the excitement and moments with a gang are not easy to achieve alone

What do you know about organized crime:
Organized crime is already when a gang has a hierarchical system, it is recognized by society as a dilictive criminal gang that puts its state interests at risk and the police recognize them as a dangerous and armed gang, due to the number of members, the quality of their weapons and their illicit acts prolonging

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: 215|nCov

Ingame username: orkunzeytun623

Previous organizations: CripZ, MIT, ICE, GIGN, M

Define Underground Empire: It's an organization gang that everyday gains more and more respect. The members are very nice and helpful

What binds you with Underground Empire: I don't have any goals in this game anymore and from now on I want to go where my friends and I can get along the most and I see the most suitable gang as UE

What do you know about organized crime: I have all the information because I spent 50% of my career on the Crim side

Ingame name: 215|DIZCI

Ingame username: dizci

Previous organizations: M,CripZ, GIGN

Define Underground Empire: Underground Empire is an organization which get their income from Selling and dealing drugs and arms.

What binds you with Underground Empire: UE got good members I like them ilike their role also their activity and i got some friends there.

What do you know about organized crime: My career has been spent playing the guilty side so there's nothing I don't know.

Ingame name: 215 * cu1

Ingame username: federico20

Previous organizations: NavM

Define Underground Empire: What I like about UE is the fun, funny people, good level in pvp, and teamwork, which is why I like it and it would be a good idea to join.

What binds you with Underground Empire: What unites me to UE is the teamwork and the organization and the pvp theme. I am a pvp user so UE has a good level in PvP which is why I chose to apply to UE.

I know a lot about the criminal subject since since I started playing SAES I was a criminal and I learned all the rules, the role and I know 100%

Ingame name: Sylo

username: koci

Define UE: UE is the best organization gang everytime i see them they show respect and i think they are the best group so that is why i want to join them.

What binds you with UE: just play with my friend and want to join the gang so i can help them.I play the game for fun.So i can see my friends play with them and the others player in the server

What do you know about organized crime: i know 70% of the things but in future i will learn all the things.i know the the rules and other things in the server.The organized crime is organized by gang like bank robbery.There is so much mans that help me from the members

alt text
Ingame name: PaBLo
Ingame username: pablo04
Previous organizations and leaving causes:
CDS:Dead.
Pirus:Closed.
BMC:Dead.
GMC:Dead.
MMC(first generation):Closed.
BloodZ(first generation):Dead.
Los Inkas: Dead.
NavM: left when bazuka get banned.
The Ballas: Closed.
BloodZ: left,i dont feel comfortable there.
Define Underground Empire:
Underground Empire is an organized crime syndicate founded by the leaders John Dixon, Edward McFarlane, Judas Davis, former Confederate soldiers who have not found a job to bring in their livelihoods and therefore decided to choose the path of criminality to become one of the wealthiest and most dangerous clients. When the task was done successfully, they got a lot of money and made them complete this way. This is known in playing the UE's roles, because it is the simplest thing that this gang can do.
What binds you with Underground Empire:
Everyone knows the strength and position of the great organization, and for me, I had a desire to be one of it, I got to know its members and made friends, I even have friends who were or are in it.
Organized crime is a criminal activity that is systematically carried out by a number of persons working for an organization, a term related to organizations consisting of persons who follow a senior leader. This process contributes to increased experience in teamwork and tactics, if it is a type of crime associated with drug trafficking, indiscriminate killing and all kinds of crime.

Ingame name: Miltingary

Ingame username: mehmet1106

Previous organizations: CripZ - C - FBI - Z - O - JK - NAVM

Define Underground Empire: Underground Empire has a really firendly and loyal members. UE the best gang about Turfs and BRs.

What binds you with Underground Empire: I like Turf and pvp and i trust my aim. UE is the most strong gang for me. I like UE skin and base concept. I decided to permanent in the best gang. UE is a good gang for everything. I can help ue with my little crack skills.

What do you know about organized crime: I playing this game since 2014-2015, and i play at crim side usually. When i join cop side, i stay inactive. So, I know usually everything about organized crime

Ingame name: Dalb

Ingame username: dalboeb

Previous organizations and leaving causes:
ETF-A friend in the game called me to the gang
Z-I left the gang, I don't remember why
MIT-entered the squad when they were level 0, left when they got 2
SAFP-left because of problems with hq
Medelin-dead
Cripz-Came in because medelin and cripz alliance,left when ex Medelin members created the squad
G.I.G.N-dead

Define Underground Empire: UE stands for Underground Empire, an organized crime that plays an important role among SA gangs. The gang purchases weapons from other criminal gangs for resale and to protect themselves from unwanted people. Also Underground Empire makes money by buying and reselling drugs. But this is not the main income of the gang, the Undergroun Empire has more lucrative tasks: they kidnap politicians, blackmail them, bribe police officers, deal with legal matters related to real estate, carry out contract killings of important people. The Underground Empire is one of the oldest gangs in SA, which means the gang has a lot of influence in the city and other gangs show respect.

What binds you with Underground Empire: I know a few people from the gang. I want to find a gang that I don't have to leave. UE has not died in such a long life span. That means I can stay with you for a long time.

What do you know about organized crime: it is a form of crime, which is characterized by stable criminal activity carried out by criminal organizations (organized groups, gangs, criminal communities and other similar illegal formations) that have a hierarchical structure, material and financial base and links with state structures based on corruption mechanisms

Ingame name: RaZo0R

Ingame username: razore227435

Previous organizations : VLA /RKMC /OC /FBI /X /GSF

Define Underground Empire: its an organized crime syndicate created by 3 mens john dixon, edward McFarlane and judah davis on June 23, 1866
Their main role is to trafficking drug /weapons , money laundering , corrupting politicians /cops And contract killing

What binds you with Underground Empire: it is strong gang with good and professional members and its seems good to be one of them and work with good team at turf / br etc ..
What do you know about organized crime: everything, spend 80% of my saes career as crims helps me to know everything

Ingame name: 215|JAMES.

Ingame username: AYMENMEN.

Previous organizations and leaving causes:There are no previous members.

Define Underground Empire:The Underground Empire, is a criminal organization that has been through hell and fighting again for survival.

What binds you with Underground Empire:UE is a respectable gang, members are experienced and mature.I want to improve my experiences by joining UE.

What do you know about organized crime:organized crime is a set of criminal acts or operations carried out by a group of three or more persons, organized and committed within a long, continuous time space, in order to reap financial or material benefits directly or indirectly