8Ball Autos

JohnnyEnglish

Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMJIN_DcRQ&feature=youtu.be

We could add a timer like 30-60 seconds for vehicle detonation after triggering it and a price of like 4-5k so people have to think twice before overusing it? Just seems like a dope thing to troll or to utilize in RPs or other operations!

Could also add features like: Explode after N seconds / Explode when Engine started again!

15 answers to this question

I have a slight memory reminding that we had this back in the early 2010s? Probably was removed for abuse.
I'd love to see it return, it is a great opportunity for role-plays and also a money sink.

and for me to DM people during the night in the weekends

@JohnnyEnglish said in 8Ball Autos:

@Linkan said in 8Ball Autos:

Just add it, also make it choose able which duration you want for the bomb to explode

With a minimum and maximum level, of course, like a 3 second explode timer would just basically act as a vehicle grenade. Like 30-60 seconds as minimum value and 5 mins as max would be dope
Cool addition tho!

Yeah 5 min would be a great max value, i could easily drive to sf then and explode it in @SWEMAN face at le base

I wouldn't go for a set timer, this just asks for accidents where the wearer is too close to players who didn't ask to be DMed, and where it's too late for him to move away. Either keep it remote controled or no no. :harriot:

@Tut-Greco said in 8Ball Autos:

I wouldn't go for a set timer, this just asks for accidents where the wearer is too close to players who didn't ask to be DMed, and where it's too late for him to move away. Either keep it remote controled or no no. :harriot:

Would be even better

Would be even better

Agree like in the video

Would be even better

Agree like in the video

I would more likely have a command for it. So i can blow the vehicle even if im in it

Would be even better

Agree like in the video

I would more likely have a command for it. So i can blow the vehicle even if im in it

no jihad