[DISCUSSION] Economy Reset

Howlze

I think personally that's not an option, I don't say this because of me, but on behalf of everyone that was grinded years to get where they are right now, money wise. Yes, money is not always important, but with money you buy houses, cars etc, you enjoy the game a better way. The housing prices on the order hand should be totally reduced, like the old days, people selling houses for $100m, me and more but because we couldn't manage to get the house any lower than the standard it used to be before. I think we should all come to an agreement to lower the price for events? Rewards overall? To a more real way, like it used to be back in 2011,12. I think the reset should happen, but always giving a chance to does who wants to keep their earnings. Idk that's my opinion while drinking vodka kurwaaas

To be fair you should make a poll and see how many players would play the game IF the reset happens. Because that might kill player's interests in the server as they have been grinding for years, but the server might also get rid of the money whores. So its a bit of a so so situation.

@Yoko_Kurama said in [DISCUSSION] Economy Reset:

I think we should all come to an agreement to lower the price for events? Rewards overall? To a more real way, like it used to be back in 2011,12. I think the reset should happen, but always giving a chance to does who wants to keep their earnings. Idk that's my opinion while drinking vodka kurwaaas

thats what iam telling all the time, we wouldnt have so much money, needing adding retard fuel shit/speed cams & taxes if the reward prices would stay like they was in 2011/12, instead i saw after my ~1y inactivity how sr reward raised to 40k, like wtf? ofc earlyer people did 100k events cuz they earned 100k after ~10h playing, nowdays its just 3srs =120k, few trucks or few arrests