alt text

• Donator spawn forever

• Donator Role in SAES Discord Kubreit.,#0972

• Add me to donator group in forum

• 3m ingame

• Spawn icon at both of my shamal's

alt text

Hi! Thanks for your donation! :)

Added "IslemUk" to the donator group in-game.

Added 1 Shamal at SF's airport here as requested locked to "IslemUk,xxzizouxx,nori999,bluelive122" and owned by "IslemUk" (you). If you want a donation/spawn icon at it contact a SAHA member, please.

Added 1 Shamal at LS's airport here as requested locked to "IslemUk,xxzizouxx,nori999,benlaidabdou" and owned by "IslemUk" (you). If you want a donation/spawn icon at it contact a SAHA member, please.

Added 1 Dodo at BC's abandoned airport here as requested locked to "IslemUk,xxzizouxx,nori999" and owned by "IslemUk" (you). If you want a donation/spawn icon at it contact a SAHA member, please.

For money reward contact a SAES clan member in-game when you'll be online, please.

For donator role on SAES's Discord contact a SAES HQ clan member on SAES'S Discord, please. You'll get it as soon as possible.

For donator group here on forums click here and request to join the group by clicking on the "+Join Group" green button. You'll get accepted as soon as possible.

For donation rewards releated to SAHA (like for example getting an interior as donation reward) then contact a SAHA member, please.

Have a good day!