Tell a fact about the person above you.

M7mod

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

accomplished homo sapiens gaylord of the II.Tudor family and their royal navy.Sperm of the II.William the bastard Duke and his son's shit in the scottish toilet of the ayrshire.His father is raped in the streets of the cornwall and now he is a prostitute in the tunisia under the french invasion knows how to blowjob best and loves how to be Gaylord.He got A+ from sex lessons and now he's father is trying to fuck he's grandmother and all after peoples also know him as GREAT GAY OF THE TUNIS.He got big anus with unshaved clay's on his anus.And now he is sucking my Big unshaved BALLS in the sousse.This feels real fucking good and i have to lick your feets until i cum on your fucking eyes and all after it,Im gonna Crush your ass with my 46.3 santimeter big penis of the holy jesus banging christ.And mary will fuck him in the mosque so bad until he cums on the floor.Joseph will fuck him infront of the god and now he is being in love with admins to be an gaylord @scooter also i will suck your fucking anus until its all eaten by me.Made,by me.Fucked,by me.and.......Punished.By the SATAN @Zei ^^