ATM Hacking

Filex

Question

I suggest to make a script for ATM so criminals can hack atm for money
and i suggest to use the cracking script indeed normal criminals will have the chance to learn cracking
instead of keep it as a priviledge for official gangs

-=(gray) (When i discussed this suggestion in first place with a friend he said if people wants to crack they can use nanoweb which is in this link for wonders but my answer was nanoweb is also made for Official gang members because they learn to crack so they get money in BRs, while normal criminals hav nothing to motivate for that) =-

Explanition of the suggestion :

• ATM in SAES are divided on all map :

alt text

• A criminal can go to an ATM

alt text

• He will get the usual window of the takeout what ATM are made for

alt text

• We can add a little trick with guiCreateButton

alt text

• Then the hacker will be able to have the cracking panel on his screen for a period of time generated in a way to fit the number

alt text

In the case of the cracking number i can suggest to make a window that allows cracker to choose the number he wants to crack and the money generated to an algorithm (but the script will take much time ) instead i suggest to make random number and also random amount of money
To avoid abuse also a period of time between cracks will be enought
Also the player will get a number of stars after ending his mission

12 answers to this question

I'd prefer option where criminal get's to drill trough ATM in order to open it and get cash, instead of same-old, boring cracking panel. Maybe store where he needs to buy a drill first, before being able to start robbing ATMs. Or maybe hook up ATM to a car and drag it somewhere where you can open it in piece, as it would be a bit difficult to rob ATM in middle of the day at areas which are full of random people.

@ardron said in ATM Hacking:

Also, would be cool if, let's say, from the moment the cracking start, once a certain ammount of time passes, let's say 2-3 minutes, and the person didn't finish cracking yet, cops would get alerted too!

Naturally, all ATMs have a camera, which I suppose is linked to either bank, or agency which deal with security. Imo, police should be notified as soon as someone starts cracking/drilling.

Overall, I like the idea of ATM robberies.

why not be able to install "Skimmer" units to the ATM's, so when a player uses that atm, the crim gets access to that players bank accounts and can drain it. also it would steal the personal data of that player so the crim can sell that identiy on the dark web so that other crims can open loans with it.

@tilong said in ATM Hacking:

why not be able to install "Skimmer" units to the ATM's, so when a player uses that atm, the crim gets access to that players bank accounts and can drain it. also it would steal the personal data of that player so the crim can sell that identiy on the dark web so that other crims can open loans with it.

It is a great idea, game play wise. Though, I think that would be very complicated to be implemented. If idea about ATM robberies gets approved and whoever works on it can implement this, would be an amazing thing. We would need, however, to make SAES web and SAES dark web first, in order for second part of your idea to work.

Solid suggestion. Making atm robberies would be cool little extra cash and something new to do. There should be some kinda limit to how many you can rob a day or a break period between tho otherwise people will just farm in the late hours when not many cops are on lol.