There's been a lot more interest than I expected from people wanting to see more and download my DirectX ENB config. I think I've gotten the config to a good point by now, so here's some screenshots. Skip to the bottom if you want the download.
Bear in mind this is running on a Ryzen 7 2700X and a GTX 1070Ti. I get about 50% GPU usage so you should be fine using the high preset on maybe a GTX 1060/RX 480 or equivalent.
- Select your quality preset from the DirectX 2.0 - MTA folder. I use High.
- Unzip the contents of whichever quality preset into your GTA:SA installation directory.
- Replace the enblocal.ini and enbseries.ini files inside the preset with the ones I provided next to the readmes.
- Use Windowed or Borderless Windowed. Full Screen will cause bugs if you alt tab.
- Disable the ingame water shaders in the M panel.
- Disable the carshine shader with F9 every time you connect, otherwise you'll get wild artifacts.