Information about Brophy
Posts made by Brophy
Lag Feedback Brophy replied in Server Script Suggestions & Bug Reporting
How has the server been the last few days?
As you are aware, we've moved our services to a new dedicated machine at OVH and I've been investigating and changing additional configurations for the MTA server itself.
Please only comment if you have played in the last two days:
- Has the "lag" reduced? (Not including gang bases loading or people abusing a VPN to make their ping skyrocket during events, hence rule 18 being introduced)
- Is the crouch bug still present?
- Anything else you feel like we should be made aware of?
Please don't use this thread as a place to bitch and whine, I want detailed feedback which can help me to help you. (eg "I lag when I join SAES but not any other server" as a reply isnt helpful).
Donation Rewards Brophy replied in News and Announcements
We are reintroducing bonus rewards for donating from tomorrow (12th October 2020) until the 1st December 2020.
During these dates, the following changes to donation rewards will be in place.
- Donate £10 for a car and get a standard wrap free (instead of a total of £15)
- Standard wraps are £2.50 (instead of £5)
- Custom wraps are £5 (instead of £10)
- Ingame cash reward is $200,000 per £1 donated (instead of $100,000 per £1)
These reward changes do not apply to donations before 12th October 2020 or after 1st December 2020 (if you donated in the previous reward bonus periods, please refer to those topics)
Dedicated Server Move - 30th Sept 2020 Brophy replied in News and Announcements
From 8:30 am tomorrow (30th Sept 2020) all SAES services will go down as we migrate our services to a new dedicated server with better specifications (within the same data centre).
We are unable to give an estimated time of completion as this task may take all day, however, we will prioritise the MTA server and the website to be first ones to move and put back online within the first few hours, if not sooner.
IPs and DNS/URLs will remain the same after the move, so you will not need to remember any new IPs are web addresses.