SOLVED Cooldown on flashbangs

• Make a 10 second cooldown for flashbangs just like grenades have.

• as per August 12 the flashbangs received a cooldown, I'll mark suggestion answered

• hard agree

they're incredibly OP

should be a longer cooldown imo and grenades cant be used indoors but these can??????????

inb4 cops "we should have a tank that arrests"

• Also in bank roberries is like a madness of flashbangs, Im not against they use them inside a building but the cooldown idea is perfect to balance that

• 10 seconds cooldown for marker usage. Let's see what would you guys say about that

• @Marko said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

10 seconds cooldown for marker usage. Let's see what would you guys say about that

cant wait to use a base with 2 markers and i cant even get around because of a cooldown

• @Joe said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Marko said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

10 seconds cooldown for marker usage. Let's see what would you guys say about that

cant wait to use a base with 2 markers and I can't even get around because of a cooldown

10 seconds cooldown for the same marker not all around markers.

Not applied on base markers or markers that only squad/gang can access

just talking about the way criminals go in, out, in and out. Kinda annoying isn't it.

anyways it's off topic, about flashbangs, maybe 5 seconds not 10!
    and think about it, what do cops actually have as an advantage in BR/JB .. They can't do wall tactics and we don't use drugs 24/7.

• @Marko how about if we change tazer range from 13 meters to 130 and add minigun for the cop side to handle crims better at the jail. I've been even thinking myself to suggest it because cops struggle stopping jailbreaks. Poor fellas, I feel you emotionally.

• @Marko said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Joe said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

cant wait to use a base with 2 markers and I can't even get around because of a cooldown

just talking about the way criminals go in, out, in and out. Kinda annoying isn't it.

and think about it, what do cops actually have as an advantage in BR/JB .. They can't do wall tactics and we don't use drugs 24/7.

For what its worth, the invincibility in markers was added for cops complaining about being marker killed, not the other way around.

So remove the marker invincibility but then deal with being marker killed at jail.

• @Joe said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Joe said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

For what its worth, the invincibility in markers was added for cops complaining about being marker killed, not the other way around.

So remove the marker invincibility but then deal with being marker killed at jail.

about that marker invincibility, criminals don't really respect that, if you get inside the marker especially in jail the red door one and you see about 5 criminals standing with weapons aimed on your fckin ass with drugs what can you do .. don't talk about marker invincibility, it's lame

That's exactly what i can see the moment i enter the marker in jail.

• Actually instead of having the cooldown on the thrower, the cooldown should be on the effect. So you get flashed once and that makes you immune to flashbangs for set time.

• @Xavier said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

Actually instead of having the cooldown on the thrower, the cooldown should be on the effect. So you get flashed once and that makes you immune to flashbangs for set time.

sounds like an excellent idea if we do the same to grenades and vehicle explosions!

• @Tut-Greco said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Xavier said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

Actually instead of having the cooldown on the thrower, the cooldown should be on the effect. So you get flashed once and that makes you immune to flashbangs for set time.

sounds like an excellent idea if we do the same to grenades and vehicle explosions!

You can throw a nade just it wont appear or explode before the cooldown

• Will this go ignored like all of the stuff that nerfs copside?

• @Skerdi said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Tut-Greco said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Xavier said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

You can throw a nade just it wont appear or explode before the cooldown

I quoted the immunity idea saying it should affect explosions and grenades too, so u can't get hit by multiple nades in 10 seconds. obviously a kidding but eh

• This vote will always be a yes, why? Because criminals outnumber Cops and criminals.

Criminals already have dumb advantages like jumping up a wall or a hedge, which makes it 90% harder to arrest.

So we need flashbangs to give us a SLIM advantage. They make barely any difference in banks, reason is because there are too many crims SPRAYING CS or M4 down the hall way so cops are still killed.

Flashbangs are fine, if they were broken you would see every bank rob won by cops. Where actually nearly every bank rob is won by criminals.

The reason why grenades have a cooldown is because they do DAMAGE. They kill things and quite easily. Flashbangs dont kill, taze or arrest anyone. They blind you for like 3 seconds. Which is nothing. Does not slow you down, does not prevent you from shooting.

Flashbangs dont need changing.

Might as well include a 20 second jump cooldown to stop criminals getting to high levels and easily killing cops because of the arrest system. Or actually lets increase how long you stay on the floor, so cops have enough time to get on the wall/hedge and actually arrest. Or actually lets make it so when I taze you, you are instantly arrested like before. Or actually.....................................................................................................................................................................................

• @Joshbond said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

This vote will always be a yes, why? Because criminals outnumber Cops and criminals.

Criminals already have dumb advantages like jumping up a wall or a hedge, which makes it 90% harder to arrest.

So we need flashbangs to give us a SLIM advantage. They make barely any difference in banks, reason is because there are too many crims SPRAYING CS or M4 down the hall way so cops are still killed.

Flashbangs are fine, if they were broken you would see every bank rob won by cops. Where actually nearly every bank rob is won by criminals.

The reason why grenades have a cooldown is because they do DAMAGE. They kill things and quite easily. Flashbangs dont kill, taze or arrest anyone. They blind you for like 3 seconds. Which is nothing. Does not slow you down, does not prevent you from shooting.

Might as well include a 20 second jump cooldown to stop criminals getting to high levels and easily killing cops because of the arrest system. Or actually lets increase how long you stay on the floor, so cops have enough time to get on the wall/hedge and actually arrest. Or actually lets make it so when I taze you, you are instantly arrested like before. Or actually.....................................................................................................................................................................................

You guys have a whole fucking arsenal of different equipement to get things done, let me bring out a few of many; tazer that takes from a fucking fortune, KILL ARREST at the bankrobs aswell as in the JB's, when you die you respawn, when we die we get jailed, means that a certain event is over for someone, especially if that's a bankrob, which is fucking illogical. Can't forget to mention the shotgun which slows you down and you'll move like a snail after that. You have everything, when we miss shot we get jailed for over 400 seconds, when you miss your ONE tazer shot you respawn and come back, so fuck your flashbangs clown.

• @ChasinTLSN said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Joshbond said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

This vote will always be a yes, why? Because criminals outnumber Cops and criminals.

You guys have a whole fucking arsenal of different equipement to get things done, let me bring out a few of many; tazer that takes from a fucking fortune, KILL ARREST at the bankrobs aswell as in the JB's, when you die you respawn, when we die we get jailed, means that a certain event is over for someone, especially if that's a bankrob, which is fucking illogical. Can't forget to mention the shotgun which slows you down and you'll move like a snail after that. You have everything, when we miss shot we get jailed for over 400 seconds, when you miss your ONE tazer shot you respawn and come back, so fuck your flashbangs clown.

There is a reason why there are more criminals than cops. Its simple, criminal life is more easy and so majority of people like it more.

Being an officer is ALOT harder than being a criminal. Flashbangs are not broken, they last 3 seconds. We cant use them everywhere either, as that is what is instructed. You can use nades EVERYWHERE, so yeah fuck your nades.

• Flashbacks aren't even that useful during BR, since you can shoot still straight by literally crouching and holding lmb.. It only helps with newbie crims that don't know that.

Unless flashbang has been reworked to make your mouse look in random direction

• @Joshbond said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@ChasinTLSN said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Joshbond said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

There is a reason why there are more criminals than cops. Its simple, criminal life is more easy and so majority of people like it more.

Being an officer is ALOT harder than being a criminal. Flashbangs are not broken, they last 3 seconds. We cant use them everywhere either, as that is what is instructed. You can use nades EVERYWHERE, so yeah fuck your nades.

No we can't use nades at the interiors, while you can throw that shit at every single place. Coincidence? I don't think so.