Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals

• the thing is the majority here is looking around the suggestion not the suggestion itself look at what drot said about the criminal activity and cops activity and let's not forget that many spawns that only PC have access to are never spawned atleast to what i saw from being on 60% of my daily time, in addition allowing criminals doesn't mean they will all join just the Pro of them and able to play/roleplay well as a cop

• @Filex said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

the thing is the majority here is looking around the suggestion not the suggestion itself look at what drot said about the criminal activity and cops activity and let's not forget that many spawns that only PC have access to are never spawned atleast to what i saw from being on 60% of my daily time, in addition allowing criminals doesn't mean they will all join just the Pro of them and able to play/roleplay well as a cop

But squad members have no reason to stay in squads?? Whats the point when we can all be in a gang and also have pc spawn. Might as well jusy get rid of squads.

• @Joshbond said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@Filex said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

the thing is the majority here is looking around the suggestion not the suggestion itself look at what drot said about the criminal activity and cops activity and let's not forget that many spawns that only PC have access to are never spawned atleast to what i saw from being on 60% of my daily time, in addition allowing criminals doesn't mean they will all join just the Pro of them and able to play/roleplay well as a cop

But squad members have no reason to stay in squads?? Whats the point when we can all be in a gang and also have pc spawn. Might as well jusy get rid of squads.

you don't join a squad because you want pc look at ice for example, idk but i think no one of em has pc did they change to criminal side, here u see the argument u are building is a bit made maybe out of self context

• Yea and cops for CLO ..
    (Bullshit)

• I'd leave my squad if this would be a thing as there is no point in being in one.
    Already most people are in a gang or want to be in one, If you give the option to be pc as well there is no reason to go to a squad, to begin with.

The only way I would be fine with a criminal being PC is by being loyal to PC for years and as a reward keeping pc when they switch to the criminal side.

• now ill have to remain gangless for another century
    thx

• @Tut-Greco said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

now ill have to remain gangless for another century
    thx

well the vote says something else XD

• @Pera98 said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

Explain to me please, as if i was the dumbest person on SAES (which im starting to think that i might just be) how does this bring any balance on CrimVCop issue?

1. Player gets chance to become PC
    2. Player must spend a month in SAPA (increased cop activity)
    3. If player is skilled enough to complete same program that cops must to get PC (SAPA, PC test), they get PC.
    4. To use any perks of Pro Cop group, player must be spawned on cop team. (increased cop acitivtiy x2)
    5. Player uses PC = Player is spawned cop = More players spawned cop

I made it as simple as I could for you.

• @Pera98 said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@Thing said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

If you won't bother answering I will let my words open to everyone. Come up with a good argument and I might respectfully agree or disagree with you.

I won't answer for the simple fact u're not worth my time mate, i couldn't care less for your 'respectfully agreement or disagreement'. Go read all the other posts on this thread and you'll find out all the crap (yes crap, cuz u stated no proper arguments) you said was already answered.

Your aggressive tone makes it clear for me that you are not someone to be taken serious when arguing.

• @DROT said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@Pera98 said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

Explain to me please, as if i was the dumbest person on SAES (which im starting to think that i might just be) how does this bring any balance on CrimVCop issue?

3. If player is skilled enough to complete same program that cops must to get PC (SAPA, PC test), they get PC.
    4. To use any perks of Pro Cop group, player must be spawned on cop team. (increased cop acitivtiy x2)

What do we (cops) get in return?
    Mention a single shit can be done by cop/squad members related to crim life.
    And if Tut is decreasing the speed of every single vehicle in the server with the reason of "They are not realistic and iT's nOt A rAcE SerVEr" how could he vote yes and support such a suggestion and talking about realism at the same time?

and rumors about removing K Panel as "tHey aRe sO oP", are you kidding?

to end that retarded shit, if you wish to experience PC and related shit, go join SAI, same and even better.

The suggestion should have been supporting law life, we never saw a group supporting criminal activities for cops and still, i have to say it won't be realistic.

and wtf is that "reviving PC", PC was never a group of activity, you dont get kicked for being inactive or sth..

• @Marko said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

won't be realistic

alt text

• @Marko said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@DROT said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

"What do we get in return."

The single sentence that so often comes up that removes so many good ideas.

But what's in it for ME?

It's selfish, it's arrogant, it's obnoxious but most of all it's just an obstacle to progress.

I agree with your idea, DROT. It's ultimately however up to SAPD HQ.

• @Joe said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@Marko said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@DROT said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

"What do we get in return."

The single sentence that so often comes up that removes so many good ideas.

But what's in it for ME?

It's selfish, it's arrogant, it's obnoxious but most of all it's just an obstacle to progress.

I agree with your idea, DROT. It's ultimately however up to SAPD HQ.

Selfish ye, let's give everything to criminals because we cops want everything for us, we are so bad and arrogant, omfg let's delete that bad obnoxious side from the server for a better

REALISTIC AND FAIR SERVER

• it's sad to see bullshit suggestion but sadly you don't have to do something to change it because easily that thing that you want to change is just a mistake like old mistakes ( criminals can join de & sai & government ). be carefull when you do that kind of bullshit please @DROT , i am not saying that allowing criminals to join de,sai,goverment was a really wrong thing but it is a mistake at the end

• Best idea ever Drot,well done.
    "It will bring balance" sure thing,give crims a chance to join and spawns but also set a limits for them aswell f.e 20 rps in a week and 5 patrols 30 mins minimum.That will make "Police" team more active,but giving criminals few spawns that they shouldn't have wont.

• @DROT said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

Thanks.
    1-Why should they? It's a group to exalt a policeman, to give them a bit more tools to make their job easier (guess what, SAI also has those exact tools besides /barrier [much wow] and is open for any player cop,crim,civil,gay,bisexual,assexual,whatever) and respect during patrols for example.
    2-I guess that's why Tut voted Yes, might need some more cadets to overwhelm the few active instructors with work
    3-How is this related to CopsVCrims? ProCop is about skills? Exactly, but among cops, not among the whole server, to differ who's good and who's not within law enforcement
    4-Already answered, those perks can be access by other ways.
    5-Using a Trainee/Trooper or SAI spawn will have the same effect.

PS: @Thing dumb questions get dumb answers 😉 next time read the whole thread before posting something that has already been clarified

• this suggestion look like a prison warden trainee working hard his ass to be part of the outbreak group

• Btw isnt this to be discussed by sapd hq? And our vote here looks like doesn't matter. Why just not suggest it to sapd and sapa hq and let them choose. Since we know, crims will vote yes, cops will vote no, and this topic will go through rage and repetitive opinions again and again. @Tut-Greco you as sapd hq, and sapa leader, cant you bring this idea with other sapd membership and hq for a discussion instead of giving ur opinion here? In the end they choose since we all know where this topic is going.

• @Skerdi said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

Btw isnt this to be discussed by sapd hq? And our vote here looks like doesn't matter. Why just not suggest it to sapd and sapa hq and let them choose. Since we know, crims will vote yes, cops will vote no, and this topic will go through rage and repetitive opinions again and again. @Tut-Greco

This is not a vote, it's an inquiry. We are asking you what your opinions are on the subject.

• What about DE for CLO ??
    It’s a big NO