https://imgur.com/a/3Xfse7I

• alt text
    Activity number #110
    Date: 07/09/2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: 153
    Loan sharking with The Outfit

After weeks without any action, members of Clandestine Mob got tired of boredom when suddenly Martin Luther aka King received an unexpected call, a stranger introduced himself as Mr.Durand aka Unique. Upon learning of our gang, he asked for financial assistance from our side and invited me to visit him at the local base which is located in Tierra Robadda. In turn, I took the car and drove to him. After I arrived, a neatly dressed man met me with the words "welcome". He said to follow him, I went to their territory and we went up to the second floor where we started our short but essential conversation. The essence of the conversation was that Mr.Durand wanted to borrow a large amount of money from Clandestine Mob for a local war, so to speak, to buy a good and expensive weapon in large quantities. Offering his terms regarding interest on money and terms Mr.Durand without thinking for a long agreed to my terms. We returned to the first floor again, took bags of money from the car and put them in a safe at the base. After a successful deal, we shook hands and I drove on, with the words "wait for me in 10 days". The terms of our agreement were a period of 10 days and 30% of the amount he requested.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/tMYQnEm

• alt text

Roleplay Number: 154
    story:
    07/09/2019, it was a warm nice day, I was driving around with kriss. one of our gang's managers. We were about to go get some beers somewhere. We were driving kind of fast in the highway. Suddenly, a police car started chasing us and telling us to pull over. So, I did like he said and pulled over. Then, a cop came to us, told us to get out of the car and asked for our Identity cards. So, we also, did what he said and gave him. He saw mine first, he said my full name in his talky walky. And they ansered «nuh its not him». Then the cop took kriss's identity card. Also said his name on his talky. And they said «yes thats him». He suddenly, put a gun on his head. Then, he set a handcuffs on his hands and was pushing him to get in the police car. I was like what the fuck just happened. I was yelling what did he do, you cant just arrest him like that. And he never responds. After, kriss get in the cops car. He screamed at me saying «I dont want to go to jail again, plz make sure u do something».

Later that day, I went to jail to visit him. At first, they didn't let me even talk to him. But, after giving some bribes. They let me in. So, our conversation was just like:
    (Me)*hey bro, what happened? What did you do to put you in jail?
    (Kriss)*I think I am in a big trouble! I smashed the daughter of one of the biggest mafia leaders in San Andreas! (Johnny sins) I think he found out
    (Me)and what made you sure that he found out?
    (Kriss)
    earlier this day when I got arrested I asked the cop why he arrested me. He said that's what happened if you mess with mister Johnny.
    (Me)*wow, dude. U really fucked it up this time
    (Kriss)*yes, I know, thats why you need to do me a jail break because Johnny's men here want to kill me. They tried to kill me with a knife earlier. Hopefully my skills in combat is really good and I was able to defend myself.
    (Me)*ok, be ready. U r gonna be out tonight.

So, I spent the whole afternoon going to make a good plan to do this jailbreak. After 2 hours I finally made a solid plan to do that. So, I came at night. Break into the jail. Took him off. And just went to our gang's secret base.

So, we agreed to take revenge from this guy named jhonny. So, at first kriss wanted to kill him. But, I refused. Because I wanted to take care of him myself. Anyway, kriss knows anyway to break into Mafia Leader's house because he used to break into it to meet his daughter and make out with her in her room. So the only way to sneak into that house is by the Ventilation outlets. so the next day, I climbedto his rooftop. Break into his office. Hide under his desk for like 2 hours. Shoot him in the head with a silence pistol to make sure his bodyguards don't hear the pistol's shot. And just took our revenge. Because if anyone mess with one of our gang's members. He messes with all of us

• alt text
    Activity number #111
    Date: 08/09/2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Event#250
    Event Type: LMS .
    Date: 08/09/2019.
    Helper(G6/LWS): @Brooks .
    Prize: 1.000.000
    Winner: @Teddy .
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

~Activity#112~

Date: 09/09/2019

Screenshots:

alt textalt text alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: 155
    Roleplay Story:

alt text

Right there, Tony decided to make a revenge move but he wanted James to accomplish his revenge as he seeks such stuff. Anyways, James was called out tomorrow to the headquarters exactly to Tony's office which was in the center of the base where he literally had a talk with Tony. "Mhm, can I know what I'm being called for, if possible for sure?" Well yeah, your suspection wasn't wrong, it was one of La Cosa Nostra, they came out of nowhere and look right now.

alt text

whatsoever a revenge is needed to be done. I would like to let you do whatever you feel totally right, about information, I already made a phone call to Keremy, the politician we had recently under our controle, he literally has asked one of his reporters & the guys working for him, as seen from the replay, this La Cosa Nostra' member was "Gustavo", he is a special member in their organisation, taking him out wouldn't be so easy he would have some guards every time he heads out to a location but hopefully, one of his reporters found out something unexpected, he is living with a whore, prostitute in a little appartment located in Los Santos." James thought that this would be the perfect chance for him to get the man done for. He had the permission from Tony, Clandestine Mob's boss, then he literally went out home, taken out all the guns, his favorite gun as well "Deagle".

alt text

Whatsover, he has headed to the location, right there, he has taken his sniper out, pointed at the man who was getting in the house. He sniped right through his head, after that, he totally went back to the headquarters in order to report back what has happened.

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: 156
    Roleplay Story:
    A night hasn't passed without a new mission nor a new deal. As for this night, it wasn't just a simple night, Tony, Clandestine Mob's boss & leader was already at a meeting with his vice who has been at a special deal with some governors & very populated people. It ended up well for Clandestine Mob side. Nevertheless, they didn't want the rythm to get down, anyways, they have prepared a fully detailed mission to Mr.James, one of the managers of the gang who has been in a vacation recently, his wife's death, left him with a child who was looking for his every single day. Therefore, the task was from "The Company", one of the old gangs which is reaching a new level of accomplishments & achievements, most likely, James will have to make a security scene for one of their VIPs (Very important person) who will have to come from Bone County Department where he just was released to Bone County hospital where the chosen one from Clandestine Mob will have to pick him up. For Mr.James, it wasn't the first time to make such a mission or deal, appearently, he didn't even need to know more information since he already knows who is he dealing with, in addition, he has been laundering & washing money for The Company a while now. he knows perfectly that they won't get him into troubles or anything. Either way, he has got his "Stratum", the special car for the VIP transportation, headed right away to the location alongside with Jeremy who will secure the Stratum, right there, they got into pairs, Mr.James got the man inside his car then both of them started going to The Company's headquarters where James ended up getting well paid & thanked so much by Mason, their leader.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VwsCN7C

• alt text
    Activity number #113
    Date: 10/09/2019
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Event#251
    Event type: Come & Die.
    Date: 10/09/2019
    Helper(G6/LWS): @Filex
    Winner: @N-GAS
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Roleplay Number: 157
    Roleplay Story:

The morning dawn hardly blinded my eyes while I was at the port site of Los Santos at warehouse of Clandestine Mob and and sorted drugs of our own production for one very important person that name is Jack Bilg who lives at the end of Los Santos near the bridge. In the early morning, he visited our warehouse to find me and ask for one small but very important favor for him, namely to make high-quality and pleasant on the nose amphetamine. As soon as I opened my eyes after a hard night, I answered him that we are doing only in large proportions, to which he answered, I need 20 grams of amphetamine. After our conversation, we agreed on a meeting place and the amount that he would have to pay for our products. Without hesitation, Jack agreed and I, in turn, went to our warehouse to make his order a reality. A couple of hours later, when the goods were already made, I repacked it and put it in the car, after I took the leaflet on which the address was indicated and went to the specified address. Arriving at my destination, I saw his white car and parked right in front of it. Getting out of the car, I opened both doors and Jack began to look and evaluate the goods, in the end he liked our products, he paid me the money and we put the goods in the trunk of his car. He asked for my business card, to which I answered my phone number and we were both satisfied after a successful transaction and I returned to the warehouse again to continue to carry out orders.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/3CKdzAo

• alt text
    Event#252
    Event type: You will die
    Date: 11/09/2019
    Helper(G6/LWS): @Filex
    Winner: [TST]Beast
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    ~Evening Activity~
    Activity number #114