Clandestine Mob
By Noisyboy, in Gangs

• @Silence0 Interviewed & Invited , Welcome to the family!

• In-game name: A07|JeSos

Account name: JeSoS

Nationality:Bulgaria

English proficiency (?/10):6

Other Languages spoken: English

Previous organizations (state the reason of getting kicked/ leaving):
    1.The Company-Report for kill and cracking without permission
    2.OverdosPolice- Left because I wanted to be a criminal

Previous punishments & reasons: N/A

What made you interested in joining our organization: One day with Jesse I was on bank robbery and he just allowed me to be with him to run out of police then we were to the V.I.P again with his car and just asked who's the owner.When I understood that Jesse is very friendly and just wanted to be with him ❤

How can you benefit the organization: I'm friendly guy , I can shoot very well and I will help you everytime I can

• @vitoscalato366 said in Clandestine Mob:

In-game name: |~VitOoOo~|
    Account name: tarqf366

Pending, hang more with our mobsters and prove yourself in the next few days until the final result comes out.

• In-game name: I have known as King
    Account name: theking01
    Nationality: Ukraine
    English proficiency (?/10): I would rate it like 6 from 10
    Other Languages spoken: Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
    Previous organizations (state the reason of getting kicked/ leaving): O, Rebels, Z, S~D. The reason of leaving I will explain in-game to C HQ
    Previous punishments & reasons: I have never been banned or punished
    What made you interested in joining our organization: First of all because I have a lot of friends in this gang and with great pleasure I want to help them in the further advancement of the gang at all. Moreover, since Clandestine Mob was created on SAES that is only the one gang in which I want to be after all my time of playing here and I hope my loyalty will not make you doubt me. That's just the only place for myself in which I can feel myself comfortable and say it's my family. Plus I think I'm experienced enough on SAES for that and I can be active anytime you need me on.
    How can you benefit the organization: I can benefit throughout helping in roleplays with my ability which I consider good. I have a medium English and I remain active and loyal player. I'm a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I have the ability to work in a team environment. Plus I always follow the rules of gang and server (because for me, DM or other like that "for fun" makes person look like a retard) That's all I can say, I always stay friendly and loyal player.

• @JeSoS said in Clandestine Mob:

In-game name: A07|JeSos

Hello Jesos, I really appreciate your application, for now you are pending, hang more with our members and make us believe you deserve a chance in our family.

@King said in Clandestine Mob:

In-game name: I have known as King
    Account name: theking01

Interviewed & invited after showing good efforts. Congratz mens.

• @vitoscalato366 said in Clandestine Mob:

In-game name: |~VitOoOo~|
    Account name: tarqf366
    Nationality: egyptian
    English proficiency (?/10): 7
    Other Languages spoken: arabic
    Previous organizations (state the reason of getting kicked/ leaving): i never joined any gang but i hung with OC members more than month and UE members
    Previous punishments & reasons: YES / the first time i got adminjail beacuse i killed teddy out of turf zone beacuse it was my first turf war and i didnt know anything about turf wars so i got adminjail
    seconed time/ i did avoid arrest beacuse i throw a grenade and killed myself but i tried to explain that to kain i didnt mean it but he gave me adminjail
    third time/ i killed myself at jail but now i read all rules so i wont make mistakes
    What made you interested in joining our organization: because it has Strong warriors and i see it will be one of the best gangs in saes and i see i will give my best for this gang*
    How can you benefit the organization: i will fight for it and I will maintain her reputation and be active for it and i will always loyal to this gang

Hello @vitoscalato366 , thanks for applying for the mob , you showed good efforts in the first 2 days but then you vanished completlely without any Clear explanation , Im sad to tell you that you are Denied for now and you can re-apply whenever you feel you're ready ,Goodluck next time.

What made you interested in joining our organization: One day with Jesse I was on bank robbery and he just allowed me to be with him to run out of police then we were to the V.I.P again with his car and just asked who's the owner.When I understood that Jesse is very friendly and just wanted to be with him ❤

How can you benefit the organization: I'm friendly guy , I can shoot very well and I will help you everytime I can

hi Jesos , thanks for applying for us again ,you showed great loyalty and patience , Sadly , we barely saw you ingame in the past days , Despite that , Im afraid to tell you that you are Denied for now and feel free to reapply whenever you are deciding to become active , Our doors are always open .

• In-game name: A07|JeSos

What made you interested in joining our organization: One day with Jesse I was on bank robbery and he just allowed me to be with him to run out of police . Then we were to the V.I.P again with his car and just asked who's the owner.When I understood that Jesse is very friendly , I wanted to be with him. I want to get more skills in everything

• In the name of the game: Ruiz ~
    Account Name: Verdo
    Years: 17
    Mexican nationality!
    English Proficiency (? / 10): I give myself 8
    Other languages spoken: Spanish, English
    Previous organizations (indicate the reason for their expulsion / dismissal):
    ThC: I got bored of being ThC
    Previous punishments and reasons: the last was a mistake of all men, but was invalidated without reason.
    What made him interested in joining our organization: his activity, his companionship and loyalty.
    How can it benefit the organization? I can be a good member, I am very active, responsible and I always do my best for the organization

Interviewed & invited, welcome !

@Zach7 said in Clandestine Mob:

In the name of the game: Ruiz ~
    Account Name: Verdo

Pending, keep hanging with our mobsters until a final answer comes out.

• @Zach7 Interviewed & Invited , Welcome back!

• In-game name: alius
    Account name: alius
    Nationality: American
    English proficiency (?/10): 10/10
    Other Languages spoken: N/A
    Previous organizations (state the reason of getting kicked/ leaving): I've been playing SAES since 2011, so I've been around most gang/squads. If needed I can name the reasons in pm's/discord. My last gang was oc.
    Previous punishments & reasons: Have some AJ's as anyone else would in their time in saes.
    What made you interested in joining our organization: What made me interested in joining the gang is that I was approached by an old gang mate, and he told me about Clandestine Mob. I went to check the topic, and found out some other old gang mates and friends were in here too, so I grew an interest to join.
    How can you benefit the organization: I can benefit Clandestine Mob by having daily activity, and help around the gang, and shooting, and although I haven't RPed in years, I'm sure I can figure out some anims to RP too when needed xd

• @olias hello , thanks for applying for Clandestine Mob, you are Pending For now , meet up with any caporegime+ for your test.

• alt text

Topic has been updated:

• New banners
    • Refreshed members list
      alt text
  • @olias said in Clandestine Mob:

In-game name: alius
    Account name: alius
    Nationality: American
    English proficiency (?/10): 10/10

Interviewed & Invited especially after the great efforts shown by your side. Congratz!

alt text

• Late asf but goodluck

• alt text

In-game name: A07|Shakur

Account name: shakur12

Nationality: Argentinian

English proficiency (?/10): 8/10

Other Languages spoken: Spanish

Previous organizations (state the reason of getting kicked/ leaving): N/A

What made you interested in joining our organization: I would like to enter Clandestine Mob because I believe that the main role of the gang goes with my tastes. I also think I can fit very well with the members, because they are friendly and good players.

How can you benefit the organization: It could benefit the gang by contributing ideas, activities such as Role-Play, Jail Breaks, Bank Robs until participating in Turf. I think they should accept me because I am a good player, and respectful. I've been meeting with members and gave them a little demonstration of what I can do. I could also contribute my design and editing talent in audio and video, which could benefit in some ways Clandestine Mob.

• alt text
    In-game name :A07|Wisker
    Account name: razak20
    Nationality: Algerian
    English proficiency (?/10): 8/10
    Other Languages spoken: Frensh,Arabic (ofcourse english).
    Previous organizations (state the reason of getting kicked/ leaving): I was in NSA:squad Dead. also .NCI:squad Dead.ICE:squad Left.Rebels:gang Left.The yakuza:gang Dead was my career since i start playing saes (so when i start playing in my first days,after 5 months i work to prove myself and fix everything ,so i joined and i stayed there till dead And Left).
    What made you interested in joining our organization: I find this gang better then others,activity&nice members loyal... Also,my carreer started with The yakuza (Red Devil MC) since i joined NSA.NCI.
    Rebels
    .The yakuza and i stayed there till Left Anddead,i work to know everything,and finally i got all the experiance about gangs.well this is just words i dont know,everything will be shown in-game.
    How can you benefit the organization: i would say by my loyality and activity ingame,I'm a respectful & mature and skilled one,im old player in saes.i have all the experiance ,as am old player in saes (start playing in 2015)
    alt text

• @shakur21 said in Clandestine Mob:

In-game name: A07|Shakur
    Account name: shakur12

Pending, keep hanging with our mobsters until we make our final decision.

• n-game name: GfPlayTv
    Account Name: Baners
    23 years
    Mexican nationality
    English Proficiency (5/10):
    Other languages spoken: English and Spanish
    Previous organizations (indicate the reason for being expelled / dismissed): None
    What made you interested in joining our organization: I would like to be part of the organization, since beyond that of my friends, they never took it seriously, apart, I would like to play with more people having fun having another type of gaming experience because all the time I walk alone and it is somewhat boring and if I become part of the organization I think things would be different
    How can it benefit the organization?
    I could benefit the organization by being active and respecting everyone equally without obtaining rulebreak.