Vándalos de El Corona | Media archive
By Henry, in Gangs

• Welcome to Vándalos de el Corona media archive! Main topic: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/9416/vándalos-de-el-corona
    alt text
    alt text
    Activity Number:
    Activity Type:
    Date:
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    Roleplay Number:
    Participants:
    Date:
    Story:
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    Event Number:
    Event Type:
    Date:
    LWS/G6:
    Prize:
    Winner:
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #1
    Participants: Markus, @ChasinTLSN, @Nord & @IceCold
    Date: 17.06.2019
    Story: As we recently claimed a neighborhood as ours by turfing it, spraying our graffiti there, robbing the houses and slaughtering the civilians that lived there. I am talking about the Willowfield Hood.

We recently saw some pendejo hanging there with our clothes or at least very similar yet we knew he wasn't in our gang. He just hung out there and made a lot of calls. He never came inside of the Hood but he was basically always there in front of it.

We had enough and I told our Jefe, @Henry about it. He told me to assassinate him with Nord so that is what we planned to do. We recently robbed a county bank to earn a quick buck to build up our gang into a big Empire. So, money wasn't a problem. We got in contact with the Arms Assassins to provide us with some of their Weapon Air Drop Services and that is what they did, they dropped a create full of AK-47s, UZIs, DEAGLEs and a lot of ammo into our hood.

We met up with Nord at the Unity Station and set up the plan that we will drive-by him and shoot him to death. This was also supposed to be a message to the gang he is apart of so we did it exactly when he was on the phone again.
    alt text
    alt text
    Everything was lock and loaded, the Savanna was ready alongside with the AK-47s. We drove up to him, shot his body until dead and then left the scene. Everything worked as planned.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: #1
    Event Type: Last Man Standing
    LWS/G6: Tritosh
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winner: cCcasuaL
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #2
    Participants: Me, @Nord, @Sira, @Henry, Balla$ & @Cornelius
    Story:

I was cruising around with my Savanna and stopped by a Gas Station where I fueled up my car but all of a sudden. An MC stopped next to me and they had Mongols patches. I instantly noticed that they're the MMC and they've been revived from the dead. They also noticed my colors and bandama and glasses, they saw that I was a Latino gang member. Sira came up to me and asked:

Sira: What gang do you represent brother?
    Markus: Vándalos de el Corona
    Sira: Oh that's something new init?
    Markus: Ye holmes.
    Sira: Looking for some work?
    Markus: Oh fo' sho', I am specialized in many things, just call me

Gives Sira his number.

Sira: Expect a call soon brother, be safe.

alt text
    Then we both drove off and I went home. Next day I went cruising again and got a call from their President, Sira. He told me he needs some bikes jacked from the Rebels MC. We set up a time and met at the Dillimore bar. I arrived there with my Soldier and then went inside, they were already waiting for me. I went inside and they welcomed me and offered me a cold Corona which was nice.
    alt text
    alt text
    He gave me more information that they need 3 of their newest bikes jacked from them and delivered to the Mongols MC instead, they also promised quite good prize, 24.000$ in total. 8.000$ from each bike we deliver. The offer seemed nice and simple.
    alt text
    We made a deal with the MMC and their stuff will be delivered soon. Scouting operations of the Rebels MC have already begun.

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #3
    Participants: @Ronnie, @RadiO and Nord
    Date: 06/17/2019
    Story:

alt text

My cousin, Camillion Gonzales just got to San Andreas from all the way to Mexico. I immediately contacted him to do me a favor. We met up at our classic spot, the Unity Station wherein I am with a new blood member, David Aguilar who just recently got accepted in the familia. We met up and talked about our pasts when I was still in Mexico. Good days of my childhood.

alt text

After talking, I asked Camillion if he had a piece with him, of course, he's such a forgetful person, he went to look at the trunk of his car. While he's searching his damn car, I lit a cigarette and smoked. He then found his old Glock that was way below the trunk. We then rode Aguilar's car and proceeded to a neighboring turf. We arrived at the store and told Aguilar to ready his car whenever we get out.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

We first pretended that we're browsing the items list and then gave Camillion the signal to go at the counter. We aimed at the cashier and demanded all that's inside the cash register. The cashier emptied the register and dumped all of it in a bag. Camillion then grabbed the bag and afterwards, the two running out of the store with the money. Aguilar then gunned the pedal and quickly left the scene.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

As we were escaping, Camillion, who is holding half of the cash, jumped out of the car and ran away. I knew to myself that this cabron had double crossed me again for the second time. I was so angry during that time. I went ahead and called the OGs to let them know what happened. Aguilar then dropped me off by El Corona and I gave him his take. I patted his shoulders and told him not to get killed. Hah.

alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Activity Number: #1
    Activity Type: Just cruising and meeting up in our Lowriders
    Date: 19.06.2019
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #4
    Participants: Markus, @Ronnie, @Henry & @Nord
    Date: 19.06.2019
    Story:

We were hanging out in our hood before Henry called me and told us to come to the Jefferson Motel. He also mentioned that to come with a 4 doored car since we were about to do some shit.

We arrived there with Nord & Ronnie. Had a little convo before he got to the main point why he needed us there with him. The hood we took over named El Corona has some tags that were sprayed by the gangs that owned it before. Like the Grove Street Familia and some other smaller ones. Henry opened his trunk which was filled with Spray Paint. He handed everyone 1 can and then we jumped into our car and drove off towards our hood.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    As soon as we entered our hood we noticed the GSF Sprays and immediately got out of the car and sprayed it with our spray and tags. I, Nord and Ronnie did the painting and Henry was looking out for our back to make sure no one noticed it nor was watching it.

There were quite a lot of GSF sprays so it took some time until we finished and sprayed all of them completely
    alt text
    alt text
    Finished all of the sprays and we were hungry since it was around afternoon and we haven't ate anything all day.

Henry offered to pay for all of our bills if we go to a Pizza place which we agreed to since all of us were pretty hungry.

We arrived at the Pizza place, parked our car and went inside. I ordered my food and so did the others except for Nord who of course, had to flirt with the cashier. What a horny motherfucker. Eventually, we all got our food and were full and ready to back to our hood.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #5
    Participants: @Henry, @AntiRug, @Markus, @Ronnie, @Bozi, @Nord
    Date: 6/19/2019
    Story:

alt text

I called the other Vandalos for a regular lowrider meet up at our meeting place in Unity Station. I was first to arrive there since I was the one who organized the meet up. I then phoned Markus to see if he's on the way, as usual, he went on the wrong meeting place. Afterwards I phoned Bozi and just when I dialed his number, he arrived. What a punctual man.

alt text
    alt text

Eventually, Markus arrived and I proceeded to greet 'em and had a little chat. As the tradition follows, I checked up their low riders to see if its still in top notch condition. Bozi's second hand lowrider had some minor issues that is not difficult to fix.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

After the checkup, we went to to the barrio wherein we met up with our Jefe, Henry and the other Novato which is Ronnie. Also arrived was our friendly neighborhood cop AntiRug who came to have a little chat with us while walking to his home in Willowfield. After that, we decided to take a photo of the five of us and ended the day.

alt text
    alt text

alt text

• Unfinished

• Today's morning activity

alt text

• Today's midday activity
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: #6
    Participants: @Nord @ccc @Jerome-Valeska @Ronnie @Henry
    Date: 23/06/2019
    Story:
    In order to protect the neighborhood and manage to adquire a bigger relevance in the criminal business, fishing for money is something basic, and we should start by something simple.
    alt text
    After a ride around nearby neighborhoods we found a bar at night that seemed to be easy to strike on, as it looked like it was about to close. So we left Andrew on the van and me and Comanchero headed into the bar. We forced the bartender to give us the money, and left as fast as possible. Andrew would be there waiting for us. It was fast and simple.
    alt text
    Once back to the neighborhood, the capitán Joaquín Ejército surprised us with some beers which we enjoyed on the street. There we would spend some time and discuss about Ejercito's lowrider, which old age converted it into a headache for repairs. Finally, we all went back to our business knowing that we could shortly get ourselves into bigger business if we put the money we earn to good use.
    alt text
    alt text

• Activity during the roleplay
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: #2
    Event Type: LMS Melee only in the basketball court
    Date: 23/06/2019
    LWS/G6: N/A
    Prize: 1.000.000 $
    Winner: NubBob
    Screenshots: