In the Mid 2017's, a Party-Animal (@figmash) started building Custom Cars, Bikes and Trucks for himself.
Nearly 2 years later, he sold the models and designs and gained profit more than he had expected. This
made him realise that if he built and sold creative, purposeful, efficient and affordable rides all
around San Andreas! Now he wanted to Publish this kind of Job to more number of people, especially who are Car Guys
and are Creative enough to show some skills making cars!
Gauged & Co is a Car Group based on building in badass rides, with affordable price! We shouldn't regret building vehicles for Offical Groups and keep our reputation up!
Group Name: Gauged & Co
Group Tags: Name|G&C
Group Colour Code: #00aacc
Group Founder and Leader: @figmash
Group Vice-Leader: @rabygon
Group HQ Team: @Nakeer
Group Date Creation: 10/05/2019
Group Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Weff2Y
Professional Builders: (Pb)
Amateur Builders: (Ab)
Rookie Builders: (Rb)
1. Always follow the SAES rules.
2. Probie New should respect all players and groups, no matter how much respect you get in return.
3. Probie New should abandon everything and proceed to leader if training or operation is announced in group chat.
4. Probie New should never refuse help to a fellow teammate.
5. It is a must to be friendly and cooperative to Law side.
6. Probie New should never ask for promotions.
7. Always try to use correct grammar and English.
8. Probie New should never refuse help to a player.
9. Probie New should always help and teach Applicants.
10. Probie New should never react to provocations or insults, simply take a screenshot and report the player to HQ.
11. Probie New should always be friendly, even to the enemy.
12. Probie New should always try to be mature, joking a bit is allowed, but don't do it during training or an operation.
13. Probie New should keep their name clean in main chat "T." Use it only if necessary.
14. Every G&C Member has right to request help from HQ Team in any cause.
15. Inactivity MUST be reported to HQ otherwise you will be kicked.
Whenever our Recruitment via Application is closed, we'll be recruiting with our secondary method, which means we'll be "Invite Only" during that time.
To be accepted you have to:
-Have at least a week playtime on the server
-Basic knowledge on the Truckers' role.
-No current punishments (Bans and etc.).
-Not break the Server and the Company's rules and policies.
-Fill the whole Application format, taking every questions seriously. I do not want to see jokes and lies on the Application Format.
Following those some rules and having a good application will lead you to joining us. Not following them might lead you to not be trusted by G&C's HQ Team and getting you denied or blacklisted.
Recruitment Status: OPEN!