Racing & Cunning Brother's
By PaBLo, in Groups

• alt text
    alt text

BackStory
    Racing & Cunning brother's is a San andreas street racing association that hosted illegal top speed themed races on the Las Venturas Highway The club was formed in 1996 from 3 friends 'pablo & verdinho & spider'.

The Racing & Cunning brother's was known to be one of the longest-running street Group's in San Andreas and by extremely demanding standards for anyone who wanted to become a member. First of all, it was necessary to have a car capable of surpassing 250 km / h. Then prove that he knew what to do with it. Finally, if approved, he had to attend all meetings organized by the club over a year.About 10% of the candidates were able to become a member of the group. Once inside, however, it was not difficult to be turned off: just doing anything dangerous to the other drivers on the streets or to the other members. For this reason, the gang had always had, on average, 15 members.

The races took place on the highway linking Las Venturas to Los Santos and it was there that one of the requirements to enter the gang was justified: when the Racing & Cunning brother's promoted races between its members, cars often arrived at 300 km / h. At that time, Los santos police cars had their top speed limited to 180 km / h and so the law men simply could not catch the Racing & Cunning brother's street pilots.

It was a Friday night in 1999. A Other Group always caused problems in LV-LS highway, and was seen by a member of the Racing & Cunning brother's. He flashed his headlights to make himself known, and the two began to race there, reaching speeds of over 280 km / h in no time. They say the motorcyclist was drunk, lost control of the motorcycle and ended up crashing into a car that hit one of the walls of the runway, killing his driver at the time. Others say that two members of the motorcycle gang were actually hospitalized, plus two Racing and Cunning brother's members and six passers-by. No one knows for sure.
    alt text
    RolePlay
    Transport - Our club do many types of transports, we are able to transport emigrants, prostitutes, drugs, weapons, illegal drinks and as legal jobs we are able to do fast transports of whatever people need.I must emphasize that we just do fast transports like important people

Race- Our club organize and participate in many race events, We create illegal races in every single country and town, this races have a prize to attract people. We sponsor legal races to earn money to charity and wash our money doing it.

Deals- Our club is able to do deals,this deals are to complete criminals jobs as professional driver,we are responsible for drive them till the place and the escape that was planed by the intrested part, these agreements consist in:

• The interested part should contact and meet with us, when the intrestested part meet with us they must have a plan and everything defined
    • We will take a time to analyze take our conclusions and think about if this deal is gainful;
    • We will meet for the second time and give an answer, in this part we can
      present some sugestions wich can make the plan better;
    • Job Price negotiation;
    • Plan in practice.**
      alt text
      Information
      Groupe level: 0
      Groupe Tags: RCB|Name[Rank]
      Founder:PaBLo,Verdinho
      HQ Team :Max
      Members :13
      Groupe motto: "Over 280km/h Nothing is Impossible"
      Groupe color code: #00ccff
      Groupe creation date: 10/06/2019
      Groupe RP role : Street Racing & Transporting & Trafficking
      Discord Channel:https://discord.gg/WmTEZm
      Media Archive:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/9273/racing-cunning-brother-s-media-archive
      alt text

Roster(Rank's)
    Leader Tag: L
    (Leader of the Group)
    Verdinho

Vice Leader Tag:vL
    (The right hand of the leader )
    PaBLo

Sub Leader Tag: sL
    (Sub Leader is the 3rd supreme force of the Group.)

HQ (Headquarter) Tag: HQ
    (The Headquarter is who ability to make joint decisions with other heads in the absence the leaders.)
    Max
    Naker

Veteran Racer Tag: VR
    (Respected members or old members from the club , they give opinions about what to do )

Captain Racer Tag: CR
    (This person got a responsability to organise the races at night.)
    Ibrahim
    Zoro

Racer Tag: R
    (He is starting doing some races and earn some cash )
    RaZaK
    Skinner
    Hash
    Zouka
    Probie New Tag: P*
    (Someone who has recently joined the Group )
    L!on
    Jarvi
    The-Best
    Very important persons Tag:VIP
    (They who helps the Group without being in the Group)
    DARCK
    Black_List Member's Tag:REx
    Misterx[11/6/2019]/Spider[16/06/2019],WITTI[17/06/2019]
    alt text
    Recruitment : Open
    APPLICATION
    Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname:
    • Username:
    • English Skill's
    • Languages you can speak:
    • How long have you been playing on SAES? :
    • Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    • Are You In Any G/S/C now?
    • You know any members of Racing & Cunning Brother's? If yes , who ?
    • Why you want be a RCB member ?

last edit 17/06/2019 15:49 by pablo

• mm, LOL! anyways good luck

• Dear @Funstein Thanks

• d
    Nickname:L!on
    Username:mimou06
    Nationality:Algerian
    English Skill's:7/10
    Languages you can speak:english,arabic,frensh
    How long have you been playing on SAES? :1year
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :N/A
    Are You In Any G/S/C now?No
    You know any members of Racing & Cunning Brother's? If yes , who ?yes,Pablo and Spider and witti
    Why you want be a RCB member ?I'm Good Driver And I like Race

• the motor heads & cunning stunts had a baby >

• @Lion said in Racing & Cunning Brother's:

d
    Nickname:L!on
    Username:mimou06
    alt text

• f
    Nickname:Zouka
    Username:zoukazouka
    English Skill's:6/10
    Languages you can speak:ARABIC and English.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? :1.5year
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :HMC
    Are You In Any G/S/C now?No i not in any g/s/c now
    You know any members of Racing & Cunning Brother's? If yes , who ?yes,i know all member's
    Why you want be a RCB member ?I love race car's and i want join a group for raceing

• @Zoukadz said in Racing & Cunning Brother's:
    alt text
    Applicant Man Information:
    Nickname:ZouKa
    Username:zoukazouka
    alt text

• Good luck my friends 😃

• @Casper
    Thank's

• Dear @Casper Thanks

• There is a new sheriff in town! Good luck

• Dear @Chief Thank's

• alt text
    APPLICATION

Nickname:Jarvi
    Username:batata2005
    English Skill's:7\10
    Languages you can speak:Arabic,Frensh
    How long have you been playing on SAES? :im start playing saes in 2017(2years)
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :ye,xWolf
    Are You In Any G/S/C now?None
    You know any members of Racing & Cunning Brother's? If yes , who ?Yes,i know WiTTi is first Friend and Pablo Max .....
    Why you want be a RCB member ? i will help RCB Membres and im good driver and Creative in Stunts.

• @DiaBlo1 U'r Application Got Pending Just Hang With RCB Membres
    alt text

• @DiaBlo1 said in Racing & Cunning Brother's:

alt text
    Nickname:Jarvi
    Username:batata2005
    After looking at your actions, the management decided
    alt text

• Good Luck Guys

• @Wassim
    thank's

• Nickname: OC|>Naker
    Username: Naker123
    Nationality: Moroccan
    English Skill's 9/10
    Languages you can speak: Arabic, French and English
    How long have you been playing on SAES? : 5years
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Ye, I was in SAFP, C, VLA and now with OC
    Are You In Any G/S/C now? OverdoseCrime
    You know any members of Racing & Cunning Brother's? If yes , who ? Yes, @PaBLo
    Why you want be a RCB member ? Well, With my driving skills and My ideas in racing and RCB Role, I can be a best driver and show to SAES Players that RCB Has choosed a good member

• @Nakeer said in Racing & Cunning Brother's:

Nickname: OC|>Naker
    Username: Naker123
    alt text
    You Are Accepted Join Our Discord https://discord.gg/tU2UGq