Rebels MC - Level 3
By Bas, in Gangs

• This is our new topic, the old one is archived

SAES.RPG-Rebels MC – 06:24
    — felixizm

FASTER THAN EVER, AS CRUEL AS ALWAYS

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/2823110-3x2-940x627.jpg
    alt text

Old school Motorcycle Club that earns money by just taking their chance on the opportunities they get like protection tasks, assassinations, bike and auto theft et cetera.The first thing we care about are our brothers, the second are our bikes and the rest doesn't matter

Also, Rebels MC is strictly against drugs, drug dealers, drug users and any fuckin' thing related to drugs.

alt text

Before reopening

A new start
    October 2018

Rebels are back on the streets of San Andreas! Sons of Anarchy is dead, Gypsy Jokers MC is dead. Every enemy of Rebels died by time... It was safe to come back for them because even the ex-Sons were thinking Rebels were a worthy enemy unlike the people they have to deal with today. Of course they had lost everything they owned in San Andreas so they to chip in favours and people that owed them to get everything back. They had a rival called BBMC but they werent even slightly a problem for them because they had no idea about the bound of MC brotherhood so it was an easy task to remove them from the streets of San Andreas

December 2018

BBMC has been erased from San Andreas now and Rebels were the only MC around San Andreas. They were getting bigger and bigger (level 1.) each day and remembering the day that the club was created as it was 1st of December. As things were getting quiet, they hear of an another club named Sons of Chaos are in San Andreas so they go and check it out as an another MC may be a potential threat but they see the Sons are a club that respects others and Rebels most and they arent a threat at all so Rebels offer them a chance to be in their family as a support club. Sons accepts the offer a few days later and wears support patches of Rebels MC proudly.

As they had their break and had time to chill, Felix decides that staying out of war for a long time may get them soft and getting soft in a 1% life may even be more dangerous than itself so he opens up the subject and demands that they should fight against drugs to get the streets cleaner for kids. He discusses it with Vice President @Bas and Sergeant at Arms @Zoom-In and it is discussed that after the fight with a rival club, cops are already a problem and maybe they should be focusing on that instead for a while.

Felix gets it voted down by Rebels and it is decided that they should be fighting against drugs.

January 2019

Just as we started fighting against CripZ, new MCs came to San Andreas. Hell Raisers MC was created by @Franklin at around the same time with SSMC. Second Side MC has been killed in a week or so by Rebels and got prevented to get bigger and become a rival. However, Hell Raisers MC has visited our bar friendly, to become our allies. They looked promising so we offered them to become a Rebels MC supporter, they refused, war began.

February 2019

HRMC grown a little bit but they were not a match to us. We were killin' em on sight, they got CripZ on their side which didn't change things that much.

Sons18 has patched-over to Rebels MC in order to form a stronger family. (@Reddust115 )

Rebels MC also made the first biker festival of San Andreas which was peaceful.

At the end of the month, Hell Raisers MC couldn't stand much longer and died. Some of them, including their leader, joined the Rebels Motorcycle Club.

March 2019

Rebels MC got growing bigger and was getting all the attention in San Andreas (LVL2 HURRAY) and as there were no other MCs to pose a danger to us, we are just focusing on keeping our growth under control. Also, just like it always happens when an MC dies, there are some guys in San Andreas trying to create their own club after the death of HRMC. They asked for our permission to start it up and we allowed it, Rebels MC is currently neutral with them.

April 2019

To be written

May 2019

To be written

alt text

President (Rebels MC is proud to be the first MC in SAES that used the "Prez" tag)

Deals with external businesses and relations and is the face of the club. Also leads the club.

Vice President

Deals with internal businesses of the club and leads the club as the president when president is not around. Makes sure every member does their job perfectly.

Sergeant at Arms

Makes sure everyone in the club follows the rules of the club (and server rules) and acts as a disciplinary upon that. Also makes sure the club house and the members of the club are safe. Plans attacks and defences.

Secretary

Deals with communication and media also keeps records of the actions of the club. (Deals with forum and discord)

Treasurer

Keeps financial records and makes plans of expenses and incomes. Makes sure club stays rich.

Road Captain

Is the leader and the planner of the rides and road trips. Checks the bikes of every member and prospect to be sure they are on good condition. (Plans the road trips and events and puts them in motion)

Full-patched members of the club. Claims tasks for themselves and puts them in motion. Really loyal to the club and proven it.

Prospect

Is the closest person to the club but doesnt wear a full-patch. Can be trusted with small tasks and small secrets of the club but they are still on an outer ring of the circle. They prove they are worthy and loyal enough in order to get their full-patches. Does any task he is given.

Hangaround

Someone who wants to be in the club but needs to be known first. He tries to learn about the club system and also gets himself known by the family, does any task given.

Supporter (Not in gang panel)

Either someone who wants to be in club but needs time to apply or someone that doesnt want to be in the club but is a part of the family.

Undercovers (Honorary Members)

RP-wise, they are people who arent officially in MC but they actually are. They dont wear patches because of reasons they have from their personal life like they have a job that wouldnt tolerate it or they are wanted by the police and they dont want it get tied with the club.

How the Ranks Work

In order to get a rank, you need to be full-patched first. EVERYONE goes through prospecting and there is no exception for that and if you are known well by the club or a member vouches for you then you can skip the hangaround part.

alt text

Last updated: 25th of June
    Total amount of members: 46

HQ

Name Username Rank
    Bas bassewass President
    Bagetto cimba12 Vice President
    Jasper xpro Sergeant at Arms
    Castle frankcastle Road Captain
    Ferthis ferthistheking17 Treasurer

Total: 5

Members

Name Username Rank
    Felix Felixiszm Founder
    Alexis alexishellas Veteran
    Pancy maxwer Veteran
    LilRab justeelke Veteran
    Wu seattlewu Veteran
    napier jacknapier Veteran
    Ziby Vex95 Veteran
    Sidd siddhasrta1985 Veteran
    Yamikaze 0outsider98 Veteran
    SWT cheaty Veteran
    Falke Falke Member
    Beton betonmc Member
    Tomaz tomaz96 Member
    ddG ddG Member
    Pearl saespearl Member
    Eusebio jensen100 Member
    gameStar mexican00 Member
    Reddust Reddust1 Member
    momo MOMOKILLER33 Member
    Villa sammoury2009 Member
    PlatWater PotatoQuinten Member
    Lark$ opper101 Member
    Baphomet haraz Member
    LNKY LNKY Member
    Creepy CreepyRebel Member
    Dean Dean Member
    Nikisadaka nikisadaka Member
    xWolf xwolf Member
    Roarke javexy Member

Total: 29

Wannabe's

Name Username Rank Mentor Date
    Chimp drdog Prospect @tomaz96 05-24-'19
    Dali 7amidou Prospect @Jasper 05-24-'19
    Each each Hangaround @Yamikaze, @ferthis 05-24-'19
    tonislav tonislavbg Hangaround @ferthis 05-24-'19
    Wildcat GewoonNathanYT Hangaround @ferthis 05-24-'19
    zedescaido zedescaido Hangaround @Bagetto 05-24-'19
    IggyFree gianniboy Hangaround @Cheesse 05-24-'19
    JPSlimmen2 jpslimmen Hangaround @Bagetto 05-27-'19
    King Theking01 Hangaround @Castle 06-22-'19
    Nico DieFish Prospect @ferthis 06-22-'19
    Hash olp Prospect @Roarke / @Yamikaze 06-22-'19
    Klay Bendhiab Hangaround @SWT 06-22-'19

Total: 12

Honorary

Name
    Kim
    Markus
    Bazuka
    Candy
    Rowdy
    System31
    Limbo

alt text
    https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3237/rebels-mc-media-archive/6
    https://youtu.be/TT5o1RqQbXk
    https://youtu.be/u04aO_TmGpE
    SAES:RPG-Rebels MC – 02:38
    — felixizm

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    What we expect from you is loyalty at first. Stick to the server rules and do not damage the club's reputation with it. We do Motorcycle Club roleplay so if you aren't into that and you want to drive a sports car? Don't even bother applying because otherwise either we're going to kick you or you'll leave yourself. We speak English on our gang chat.

Personal Information
    In-game name:
    Username:
    For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:
    How many hours a day can you be online?:
    Previous G/S/Gs and time spent in them (List all of them, no matter how many):
    Leaving/Kicked Causes (Explain briefly):

Important Questions
    Why do you want to be apart of the Rebels MC?:
    Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas:
    Do you own a Freeway?:
    What does Roleplaying seem to you?:
    Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why:
    Add a picture of your favourite bike to even be considered:

• Update log of the application topic:

Changes

Version Change Date
    1.0 The original one from Felix. 6-6-2019
    1.1 Added the roster. Divided the background story in two pieces: "Before reopening" and "A new start" and put the first part inside a spoiler. Edited the application questions to look more sexy by adding bold text and ">". 6-6-2019
  • Well, missclick sorry.

• Personal Information
    In-game name: Nico
    Username: diefish
    Nationality: Netherlands / Dutch
    For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 7-8 years? Might have been 9
    How many hours a day can you be online?: 1-3

• AA: Probably spent a year there.
    • HS: 1,5 year ( RIP ๏Œ )
    • GJMC: 5 Months ( RIP )
    • Rebels MC: 6 Months
    • MMC: 4 Months
    • TT: AA Rule <>
    • IFL ( Own Company ๐Ÿ˜ž Died
    • Black~Dragons ( Shall u rest in piece ๐Ÿ˜ž Created with Jasper, died 1 day before we got lvl 1..

Leaving/Kicked Causes (Explain briefly): Have had quite a lot of inactivity periods, mostly cause of IRL stuff I would not recommend to anyone. Thatโ€™s the reason I left / got kicked out of most of the gangs listed above. HS & GJMC.. Well, that speaks for itself.

Important Questions
    Why do you want to be a part of the Rebels MC?: I have been part of the gang Ages ago. It was nice to have a โ€œFamilyโ€ which protected each other. Especially in situations when u needed it the most. Hearing the return of this lovely gang from a friend, might be my way back into an Active SAES Life. As an 20 year old fucker, I need games in my life.

Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas: Rebels care about each other, thatโ€™s the main priority! If we see an opportunity, we take it no matter what. Tasks like Assassinations or Protective tasks is what we do and love the most.

Do you own a Freeway?: Does Jasper have Tiny balls? Of course, I have a freeway.

What does Roleplaying seem to you?: Acting like u would in real-life. What would u do, if this happened in your own life.

Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why: As mentioned before, this might be my return to this awesome game / server. Time and effort will be spend as requested.

Add a picture of your favorite bike to even be considered: Great Picture

• Personal Information
    In-game name: HASH
    Username: olp
    Nationality: Tunisian
    For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 5 years back I don't remember the exact date.
    How many hours a day can you be online?: usually in summer I can be here for more than 5 hours ,but but in usual days I can be here for 2-1 h each day .
    SAPA : I spent there for more than 3 months
    BBMC : I donโ€™t know for how long I have been there but I do remember that I left just one month before it has been closed .
    ICE: I joined ICE 28 Nov 2018.
    SAPA : I left bc it was a waste of time to stay there since it was so inactive that time and I was hopping to get pc , but coz of inactivity I couldnโ€™t achive what I wanted
    BBMC: I left because things went out of control some issues inside the gang , and Icouldnโ€™t support too much press
    ICE: I probaly do not need to tell why I left because I am sure you all know the reason why players leave
    Important Questions
    Why do you want to be apart of the Rebels MC?: first of all I want to acknowledge my love to MC gangs and especially to motorbikes, MC Clubs has a diffirent life style and this what I was willing to .
    Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas: the first thing that we should know about Rebels is that they give the Absolute priority to their clubโ€™s brothers, their bikers takes the second priority . rebels earn money in diffirent ways including : taking every chance they get like assassinations, bike and auto theft et cetera.
    Do you own a Freeway?: Yes,I Do.
    What does Roleplaying seem to you?: the goal of it is to get the RP realistic, doing an RP means to act like you are facing this situation in real life .
    Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why: yes , I am ready to give all my efforts to towards rebels MC, I will sacrifise my time and I will follow every single rule to all give all the good to the club's reputation
    Add a picture of your favourite bike to even be considered : link text

• Personal Information
    In-game name: Klay
    Username: bendhiab
    Nationality: Tunisien
    For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 3 Years.
    How many hours a day can you be online?: I can be here around 4-5 hours each day . I will come more even I am requested to .
    Previous G/S/Gs and time spent in them (List all of them, no matter how many): I ve benn in ICE Police for 7 Month (From 11/2018 To 05/2019)
    Leaving/Kicked Causes (Explain briefly): I left ICE because things weren't going as I was willing , random invites and etc , you may already know why do pepole leave ICE

Important Questions
    Why do you want to be apart of the Rebels MC?: I am really intersted to join an MC gang , I won't lie but this is the first time I am going to join a MC gang , I am quite curiose to conscious the MC life style .
    Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas: The club role is to take every chance they get like protection tasks, assassinations, bike and auto theft et cetera.the special thing about the club that they care first about their brothers and second are their bikes
    Do you own a Freeway?: Sure,I have .
    What does Roleplaying seem to you?: Roleplay is to act like a real life , like you are facing the situation in real life , you have to act mature and imagine like it's the real life .
    Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why: yes I am ready to sacrifice all my time and efforts to the club, because I ve been always intersted to be in an MC gang and this will be the chance to practice what I have been dreaming of .
    Add a picture of your favourite bike to even be considered: link text

• Personal Information
    In-game name: Richard
    Username: richardthekiller
    Nationality: Turkish
    For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: Since 2010
    How many hours a day can you be online?: Depends on my daily activities, but I mostly find time to play MTA and other games.
    Previous G/S/Gs and time spent in them (List all of them, no matter how many): I have a long history of past organizations, I may miss a few. TT ( Over 1 and half a year), SWAT( Over 4 months), SAPA( 4 months), Rebels(2 months), ThC(1 and half a year), Z( 6 months), FOX( 5 months), UE( 2 months) These are all I can remember for now.
    Leaving/Kicked Causes (Explain briefly): TT: I can only remember I had an argument with n0vis0ry about deciding about will of a player's to join TT and then I left. SWAT: I got banned for creating dumbfuck topics about a few community members who created lots of arguments with the turkish community and myself, I got kicked for that reason. SAPA: I joined SAPA to acquire my PC diplomat and focus on professional squads, but things went alright and I made it till PFC rank. Then I decided cop life doesnt fit me no more. UE: I reported a community member for rulebreaking and the commision of the gang punished me with 2 warnings and 5m payment into the gang account, I found it a pure stupidity and decided to leave. Z: The gang was dying at that moment and playing the game yourself didnt make sense back then, I decided to leave. FOX: I can say FOX was one of my best organizations in my entire career, had lots of ups and downs there, created great communications and connections but sadly a little argument turned into a huge fight and the best option was for me to leave. ThC: Things actually went south and I decided to leave,. Rebels: The HQ team knows the reason already, nothing personal, everything occurred out of control.

Important Questions
    Why do you want to be apart of the Rebels MC?: I was member of Rebels back in 2012 and I liked it pretty much there, sadly it got deleted. Then I made my way in Rebels again and left, members actually know the reason why I left, that was nothing personal. I missed my home place and I really want to be in Rebels like before.I missed the gameplay as a Rebel and my connections there.
    Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas: Rebels are bunch of bikers who can sacrifice themselves for their brothers, they have their own style of earning money, such as protection tasks, assassinations, bike theft etc. Rebels are strictly against usage of any kind of drugs or anything related to drugs.
    Do you own a Freeway?: Yes
    What does Roleplaying seem to you?: Roleplaying is to give a shape to a dough, you create your own char, style or whatever you call and do it's demands. Interesting.
    Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why: I would, because I know what can this family do for me, I experienced it before in my period back when I was a part of Rebels.
    Add a picture of your favourite bike to even be considered: https://ibb.co/vPN0k49

• @Funstein said in Rebels MC - Level 2:

Well, missclick sorry.

alt text

• @NotNico @Hash @Klay @Richard

Thanks for showing interest in our gang by applying for us. Please find an HQ in-game for the next step in the application process.

• @Richard We gave you a shot to prove your loyalty. "Even if I get denied I will re-apply because Rebels MC is the last gang I want to be in before I retire" It was all a lie... Unfortunately you've wasted our time and patience. Therefore you are now: alt text

• Personal Information
    Ingame name:
    Gunner
    Username:
    Aleid
    Nationality:
    Dutch
    God knows how long, around 8-10 years? Not always active tho
    Around 4-5 Hrs a day in the summer
    Green Berets, GJMC, RDMC, BM, TST and HS are the ones i remember, might have been more tho :S
    Green Berets Died, GJMC.... Bas probably knows better then i do, RDMC Died aswell, BM..... Died aswell "sighs" TST i left because me and another member were in a bit of a personal war (Sjoerd) and Hells soldiers i left because i wanted to go to TST, worst descision ever ๐Ÿ˜ž

Important Questions
    My will to be back in a MC again is growing strongly on me again. Since i have a friend in RMC (Jpslimmen2), RMC is the obvious choise for me. But ofcourse, MMC just sucks ass....
    RMC is a MC which is into roleplaying and doing roadtrips and they are trying to make the motor bike rule in San Andreas, fuck cars.
    Do you own a Freeway?:
    Is this even a question? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Roleplaying in San Andreas to me is acting like the real MC's would, kidnap people, do massive roadtrips on the freeway, and having a beer once in a while in the headquarters.
    Ofcourse i am willing to put effort in such a great MC, my prefference has always been to MC's and will always be there. Since i do know some people in the gang, i dont want to let these guys down by fooling around.

Z900 baby :P

• @Gunner thank you for showing interest in Rebels MC, please find a HQ in-game for the next part of your apllication.

• Reason was explained.

• Personal Information
    Ingame name:
    C.HGAME
    Username:
    chahin32
    Nationality:
    tunisia
    God knows how long, around 1/0.5years? Not always active tho
    Around 2-3 Hrs a day in the summer
    Important Questions
    My will to be back in a MC again is growing strongly on me again. Since i have a friend in RMC (Jpslimmen2), RMC is the obvious choise for me. But ofcourse, MMC just sucks ass....
    RMC is a MC which is into roleplaying and doing roadtrips and they are trying to make the motor bike rule in San Andreas, fuck cars.
    Do you own a Freeway?:
    Roleplaying in San Andreas to me is acting like the real MC's would, kidnap people, do massive roadtrips on the freeway, and having a beer once in a while in the headquarters.
    Ofcourse i am willing to put effort in such a great MC, my prefference has always been to MC's and will always be there. Since i do know some people in the gang, i dont want to let these guys down by fooling around.
    Z900 baby ๐Ÿ’Š

• Personal Information
    Ingame name:
    Gunner
    Username:
    Aleid
    Nationality:
    Dutch
    Green Berets, GJMC, RDMC, BM, TST and HS are the ones i remember, might have been more tho :S
    Green Berets Died, GJMC.... Bas probably knows better then i do, RDMC Died aswell, BM..... Died aswell "sighs" TST i left because me and another member were in a bit of a personal war (Sjoerd) and Hells soldiers i left because i wanted to go to TST, worst descision ever ๐Ÿ˜ž

Important Questions
    Do you own a Freeway?:

Personal Information
    Ingame name:
    Gunner
    Username:
    Aleid
    Nationality:
    Dutch

Important Questions
    Do you own a Freeway?:

Z900 baby ๐Ÿ’Š

• Personal Information
    In-game name:Morena
    Username:Hamza250
    Nationality:Tunisian
    For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+)
    How many hours a day can you be online?: 8hours (if i have good ping i play 13 hours)
    Previous G/S/Gs and time spent in them (List all of them, no matter how many):CDC,BBMC,HRMC,SAFP and TST.
    Leaving/Kicked Causes (Explain briefly):Hmm, well lemme start with gang's My first gang is BBMC was closed,HRMC he is inactive and he don't have a membres,CDC like HRMC ,ICE i got kicked because i was jokking with the hq member he but he did not accept i was jokking like hime that's all,SAFP i left cuz i want back to crim life,TST i left cuz its so inactive

Important Questions
    Why do you want to be apart of the Rebels MC?:i want join Rebels cuz he is active gang and his members respect other and i like his roleplay ๐Ÿ™‚
    Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas:Role play is when we get out of the base on our bike and we go around all the places or we sell weapons to other gangs
    Do you own a Freeway?:ofc i have
    What does Roleplaying seem to you?:RP when the players acting like real life
    Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why: Ofc,i want join us cuz i will help my gang to get next lvl and help it in BR's.....

• @c-h-game Not sure what it is you're trying to achieve by applying for numerous gangs at once, and not even writing your own application.. But you are: alt text

• @Nishki Joining ICE while being an applicant elsewhere doesn't exactly do anything good for you. But then again, can't say I'm suprised. Anyways, you're now:
    alt text

• Hello Guyz