OverdoseCrime - Media Archive

• alt text
    RP#7 - A new customer

One day OverdoseCrime members were in the base talking together and having some fun, Trying to figure out what to do next, Chris got a phone call from a stranger, he said that his name was Rikki from Commando da capital gang, This gang Is known In Los Santos Streets, He called Chris and told him that he wants to buy some Gym supplements from us after he heard about us and knew that we're back In business, He wanted us to come to Commando da capital base at the moment.
    alt text
    Luckily we already had some Gym supplements ready In our burrito for any upcoming deals, So Chris just told the guys to get in the cars and prepare the weapons for any cops or something, then they took their guns and stuff and then moved to Commando da capital base.
    alt text
    When they arrived, They found Rikki waiting for them alone In the base, he welcomed them and then he shook hands with Chris, After that he started to talk with him about the deal, he firstly asked about the supplements and what we brought with us, We had few dumbbells and few protein shakes and treadmills.
    alt text
    He was okay with this, he wanted to have a look at them, so Chris opened the trunk for him to have a look and try anything he want by himself.
    alt text
    After that, he liked the quality of the supplements and he agreed to buy them right now as he had the money ready, After that he wanted us to take the car and go In to his garage to load up the stuff, then Chris took the car and went Inside and Immediately told the guys to load them up In the garage.
    alt text
    After that, Rikki asked Chris about the price, Chris wanted to take 10.000$ for them all, Rikki didn't mind and he took out the money from his pocket and gave It to Chris, then they shook hands and Chris took off.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    -5-

Event Type: Last Man Standing

Event Prize: 1.000.000$

LWS/G6: Strong

Winner: Raiden

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/yjQgNMA
    alt text

• alt text
    Morning Activity
    alt text

• alt text
    -6-

Event Type: Rhino Shooter

LWS/G6: Arma

Winner: Martjoza

**Screens:**https://imgur.com/a/84VvAtX
    alt text

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Morning Activity
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

-7-

Event Type: Chicken Nader

LWS/G6: @Zombie

Winner: @Riley

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/FHhciHV

• Re: OverdoseCrime - Media Archive

alt text

RP#8 - Business with a customer

alt text
    MaxxaN got a call from Hamppe about he wanted some supplies for his work and gym career. So we had a chat and decied we going to meet up and he would take a look at the supplies I can provide him with.
    alt text

As he took a look he decied he needed some steroids pills, protein powder and some BCAA to help him out in his new work and at the gym.
    alt text

As I loaded the three boxes of supplies he took up cash and we made the exchange.
    alt text
    Was a good, fast deal which helped both parts. I hope he take good care of the supplies and use it well. As we provide with good stuff I'm sure it will help him out a lot.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    ACTIVITY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    alt text
    alt text alt text

• @virusln said in CripZ | Media Archive:

alt text

Back to the business

Participants: CripZ & OverdoseCrime

A normal day, some of our gang members were staying in the base.. and others were hanging around, Zaza got a news that Overdosecrime gang was back to the business, he gave us orders to make an exchange with them, I called someone I knew from this gang called Ziad, I told him about the exchange and that we need some supplements but we won't pay with money, we will just give them moonshine, they agreed and we agreed to meet at our secret place where we do most of our deals, we went their and we waited for around an hour until they came..

alt text

alt text

Their car arrived, Ziad stepped out with his mate and I welcomed them and I asked him if he got our stuff and he answered with "Yes", he continued his speech asking about if we got their stuff and I answered with the same answer..

alt text

alt text

I asked Ziad to follow me so he can see the Moonshine load, I opened the rear doors of our truck and started checking the bottles and he told me they are okay, and I wondered why didn't he drink a bottle to taste it, then I followed him to see the supplements, I picked up one of the bags and I raised it up to my nose to smell it, and it was okay, I told him "We deal"..

alt text

alt text

I called my friend ElPadrino to unload the stuff from OC's car and then I called Mixpeko to help him, in the same time I asked other guys to unload the stuff from our truck and I was watching them to make sure that everything is okay..

alt text

alt text

It was the end of the deal, everything was done, the moonshine crates were having a nice time in OC's car, while the supplements were in our car having a nice time too, I had a little conversation with Ziad before he leaves us then I shook hands with him and then he left..

alt text

alt text

Full screeenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NactF2T
  • alt text

• RP #9 - Selling Gym Equipment (@MArk , @ziad )

it all started when Mark from Black bullets called us in when he wanted gym equipment for thier new gym .. so we took our truck loaded with equipment and headed out for thier base
    alt text
    After a while we reached thier base and we found Mark waitin' for us
    alt text
    We were talking with mark about what he wants he told us that he wants all what we have because he started a new gym for Black Bullets
    alt text
    Me and James Started unloading the packages .. and dropping it on the payment beside the gym
    alt text
    After that we kept talking with Mark about the price of the equipment and we settled on 15 grand .. after that James and i got back into our van and headed back to our base
    alt text

• These are the new banners we gonna use.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    RP #10 - Selling Protein To SAFP Part 1/2
    (@Tefa @ziad @IceCold )

alt text
    Today we packed yesterday's shipping, that took long enough to find us new clients, in shipping was protein, fresh protein. After picking it up we drove to place where...
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Where we got a call from our client Tefa that he will be a bit late and that we should see black car coming near us, alone, without any other citizens in it, we told that we are 3 near our gang vechicle burrito. After half an hour Tefa finally arrived...
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    *Tefa was busy, so he wanted to do everything quick, he didn't even care about price, because goverment will pay him, so he doesn't worry about price, but he wanted to test protein quality, because we were new to him. So we showed him our protein and gave Teffa to test it out and tell us how is it, is it good or not. He was alright with it, he said put it in my car's back, so after my boys Ziad and IceCold put it in we shook hands, said bye to each other and dealt that we have to teach SAFP troopers new moves, because he liked protein, maybe we train well too. *
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    THE END

alt text

• alt text
    RP#11 - Wrong choice cop

It was a normal day for OverdoseCrime members, having fun together In the base, But this time they weren't only talking about the gang business but they were talking about a cop who was gathering informations about them for a long time, Chris heard that this cop collected some papers about OverdoseCrime and that he's preparing a team to come to OverdoseCrime base and arrest all the members, That's why Chris was spying on that cop untill he knew that he'll go fix his car soon from CripZ, So Chris picked up his phone and called them.
    alt text
    When he called them, One of the high ranked members answered him, His name was "Harb", Chris told him about everything and about the cop, and told Harb that OverdoseCrime will come to CripZ base and have an important conversation, When they arrived they found Harb waiting for them, so Chris just explained to him what's happening and he made a deal with him that Harb will send them a message when that cop arrives, His name was "Tefa", Harb accepted to do this for some cash but Chris didn't care, He just wanted the cop.
    alt text
    After the deal, Chris told Harb that they'll stay near the base and have a look when he arrives, Then OverdoseCrime members went out the base and stayed close and kept spying, after few hours the cop finally arrived to the base, Harb opened to him and he knew that It was him since he saw his badge and saw his name "Tefa", So he let him In and sent the message to Chris.
    alt text
    After that, OverdoseCrime members went Inside the base Immediately and started to aim on the cop, He got scared because he found alot of guns on him, He freaked out and started to shout, then Chris moved to him and told him that they're OverdoseCrime gang so he got scared more, Chris told him that he knows everything about this cop and he knows that he was collecting papers and preparing his team to come OverdoseCrime base and try to arrest them, and he told him that he'll pay for this.
    alt text
    After that they took him to one of the hidden places owned by OverdoseCrime, Somewhere away from everything, When they arrived they forced him to get out of the car and started to move Inside, The other two members from OverdoseCrime stayed outside to guard the place from any danger while Harb and Chris went Inside with the Cop, When he went Inside he raised his hands up and he knew that It was the end, Chris didn't wait and just killed him Immediately.
    alt text
    After that he turned to Harb and asked him about the price, Harb only wanted 2.000$ and Chris didn't mind so he took out his wallet from his pocket and gave him the cash, after that they shook hands and took off.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    -RP#12

@oxedan said in Quick Reaction Force | Media Archive:

-ROLEPLAY 1-

Participants: @Oxedan @moenesmjaid @Scar @xxzizouxx @ziad @Rover

Date: 27.06.2018

Story: I have called some supplement sellers, and I have spoken with them. After 2 hours, we decided to meet at QRF base for deal and have the Supplements. I told that to my Recruits, they found it well. We went to the QRF base at night, and we have waited for sellers. After 10 minutes, they've came to the area. We got out from cars and we have spoken a little bit about of general somethings. Then Seller Ziad told me that, " Do you wanna see the supplements? " then I told him to "Yes, we need to check out it". And we looked at the supplements. All was looking good. We gave the money to Ziad and his friend Seller.Rover. And the deal is completed.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IWDadGd

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    -8-

Event Type: Chicken Shooter

LWS/G6: @Zombie

Winner: ractik188

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/nyPIugq
    alt text

• alt text
    -9-

Event Type: Wrecking ball event

LWS/G6: @Strong

Winner: BS|Denis

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/9Gigsdt
    alt text

• alt text-
    -RP#13
    @pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay #(297)
    Participants: @ziad
    Story : Lastly, James was active a lot in San Andreas street. Someday, when he was chilling around with some old friends they teamed up within some competitions. Unfortunately, some Streetfighters wanted to get into troubles with them. So James to stop this, asked them to do a street fight with them since they are skilled with this. Then James Went back to base. After that, He got an idea that can make him win versus that fighters. After he took some minutes thinking about what he will do when His gangmate "Jonas" Started screaming that Overdose Crime Is back.
    alt text
    That's why James took their number from Jonas and called them for some lessons in Street fights. The member of "Overdose Crime" Accepted without any problem and told him to meet me in LV gym. So "James" took the permission to leave the base from his Leader & the money then He got on his way to the recommended Place where he will meet This professional Fighter to take some lessons from him. When he entered the gym he found it prepared for just him, none was there, just him and his professor. James was trying hard to become stronger since just 1 day left for the waited fight. ... . After 24 Hours, it's the waited day, the day when James The Company member, will fight with a street fighter. he promised his coach that he will pay him a lot if he wins. and it's really happened, James paid the Overdose Crime x2 the normal fee after he won the fight. From this day, no one even tried to get in trouble with this Fast-learning guy.
    alt text