Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/YAl7h2D
    alt text

• alt text
    Night Activity
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    #RP150 - Quick Escape
    Participants: OC|> @Hoodie , @ItzSpicey , @Rubik (Avarosse)
    Story:
    Today I visited the island of Cuba I needed to grab some weapons we had in storage there. A client, some big trucker dude wanted a pretty big order of weapons. I flew to Cuba in the early hours of the morning to avoid detection, I arrived and began to fly back to San Andreas. The client and I agreed to meet at Bone County Airfield and he would pick up the weapons from there. As I landed all looked normal, quiet and airy. I saw the mans truck parked at the end of the runway so I landed the plane near him.
    alt text
    The man approached me and everything looked fine. We talked for a while and then he asked to see the goods. I pointed to the plane and told him to have a look, but suddenly we heard sirens. The police rushed onto the airfield, the client legged it to his truck and drove off. The officer got out of his vehicle taser in hand and got me to put my hands up. I pleaded my case, claiming I had done nothing wrong, the officer proclaimed he had seen me from the distance and saw the whole transaction going on. I told the officer to have a look in the plane, as he was checking the plane, I pulled my weapon and he quickly moved back and raised his taser.
    alt text
    In a moment of tension, I noticed a vehicle off to my left side. I quickly shot a few rounds from my M4 and legged it to the vehicle. I quickly speed off, but this officer was not stupid, he gave chase. With the officer close behind, I used all my driving skills to lose him but he just wouldn't get off my ass. As we approached a petrol station, I had a plan. I quickly drove through the pumps as I looked behind me the officer was right there. Suddenly he hit the pumps and they blew up! I guess he was off my ass now, for good. With a smirk, I drove slowly away with the petrol fire in my rear-view mirror...
    alt text
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/OquVdna
    alt text

• alt text
    RP151
    @hoodie said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
    Role Play Number: 240
    Participants: @Shadowz
    RP Scenario:
    Today I received a call from a close friend of mine in a gang that operates throughout San Andreas. He had been in some kind of "car chasse" and had heavily damaged his car. He wanted me to come to the OverdoseCrime Base and have a look at it, so I accepted and headed on my way. As I arrived I noticed the car was heavily damaged, the engine was pretty much gone and the hood had come clean off. I had a look over all the parts and most of them seemed to be okay, I decided he should only need the engine replaced. Plus some minor panel-beating to get all the dents out, luckily I had a spare engine in my truck that fitted that particular model of car. I had a look over the car and replaced the engine, then I pulled all the dents out.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/erfVins
    alt text

• alt text
    #RP151 - The Tables Turn
    Participants: OC|> @Hoodie , OC|>@Elyes, OC|>JohnnyEnglish , @Rubik (Avarosse)
    Story:
    Recently Overdose Crime was a tad bit short on weapons hence, today me, Hoodie and Elyes ended up working overtime in our Arms factory, it was mid-afternoon when Hoodie told us that he was going out to get a drink. Me and Elyes were having fun around without the HQ member in place, when Elyes got a phone call, it was Hoodie, he said that he'd spotted some cops nearby and he needed immediate backup, Elyes immediately rushed to the spot without further due. I was left alone in the factory, while assembling a M4A1 Carbine Assault Rifle I noticed that I the M4's stock was a tad bit deformed, we, Overdose Crime only come up with the best, so I discarded it and started looking into a drawer for some other stock pieces.

alt text
    alt text

While I fumbled around in heaps of metal scrap, I heard footsteps, generally we don't get many visitors in our factory, and it was well hidden therefore, I assumed that it was Hoodie and Elyes who came back. Little did I notice the policeman pulling out the tazer out of his holster, rearming it and aiming it at my head. I didn't react until I heard the line every criminal hates to hear, "Put your hands behind your head and stand still". I was stunned, a cop finding out about the Overdose Crime Weapons Research and Development Factory? This was disaster. I slowly turned around and saw the face of Avarosse, a well known cop known for his ruthlessness and a little dip in the criminal world. I put my hands at the back of my head and waited to get cuffed, everything was hopeless now, that's when I heard the clicks of weapon reloading, Hoodie and Elyes stood behind the cop, with their weapons cocked towards the Cop's head. This had to be one of the best moments of my life.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

"Now, now, now! Isn't this a rather nice turn of events?" cheered Hoodie as he slowly moved in on the cop who was brainstorming. Elyes maintained his stand and covered his superior in case the cop tried something smart. Their confidence shook a bit when suddenly they all were blinded by a white light, their eyes hurt, the cop had pulled a flashbang on them! By the time my vision regained I saw the cop hurt, bent over near a pillar with Elyes and Hoodie aiming at them, they had turned around just in time to avoid the flashbang, my superiors were indeed remarkable. "Any last words?" rasped Elyes, it was rare to hear him talking.

alt text

For Avarosse, being hostage was not a big thing, he knew his ways out. He slowly turned his head back and smiled at the three of us, "My scanner is active," he said "and on the press of my thumb, the location of this place will be sent to the Police Force, If I were you, I'd step back right now". This was no joke, he held up his hand to show us the active scanner. We had no choice but to retreat.

alt text

We all glared at each other, after a moment in which everything seemed to freeze, I broke the ice, "A deal" I said, "I propose a deal, take a piece of our cut, a few of the weapons and you never came here.". After a brief moment of thought, Avarosse nodded in agreement, he knew that Overdose Crime Members were ferocious, even the threat of calling backup would not stop them from ending his life, he was bound as well. Thus, I paid him a couple of grands, showed him to the M4A1 Carbines I had assembled. He picked up a few and soon thereafter we walked him out of our facility, "Hope we never meet again, Officer!" chanted Hoodie before Avarosse disappeared from vision.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2HiEbe9
    alt text

• alt text
    Evening activity
    alt textalt text
    alt text

• alt text
    RP#152 - The House Visit
    Participants: OC|> @hoodie , @Will , ToB| @Rubik
    Story:
    Today I had a unique request, I had a man that I know well from ToB called me. He wanted to purchase some weapons, but he wanted us to do a house visit. Generally, when we do any kind of business it is at a safe location, usually our base. I wouldn't generally do this kind of request but, because I know this client well I agreed. I had one of our helpers around so I decided to bring him along.
    alt text
    As we drove to Rubik's house we noticed that this was quite a rich neighbourhood in San Andreas. We approached the house, as we pulled into the driveway... I saw a lot of cars this man was rich! Generally, OC will sell to anyone, but big money equals big orders. I knocked on the front door of his mansion, a few moments later he answered with a smile. He came outside and we spoke for a moment before he invited us inside to get down to business. We walked into his living room and started to discuss his needs. He wanted a gun with great range, heavy damage and something with a high fire rate. Willy recommended an M4 Assault Rifle and I agreed, Rubik was pleased with that. He also wanted a Dessert Eagle, something powerful to get up close and personal with. Both of these weapons OC regularly stocks, so we were happy with getting those weapons.
    alt text
    I asked Rubik if he would like to test the weapons to make sure if they are the right ones for him, he happily agreed and we walked outside. First I handed Rubik the M4, he fired a few rounds and seemed content with buying it. I asked Rubik "How much?" He replied with "40 M4's and 30,000 in Ammo" I nodded and wrote it down. Next, I handed him the Dessert Eagle, once again he shot a few rounds and seemed happy with it. He only wanted 1 DE Handgun and 3000 rounds, which I was happy to accommodate. After he had tested both guns, I explained to him we have been having trouble with the police around San Andreas. This has caused us to start shipping guns in from Vice City and Liberty City, to San Andreas for our customers.
    alt text
    He wasn't very fussed he had to wait until tomorrow to receive his weapons as he had here our weapons are worth the wait. I quoted Rubik the price of $183,000, but I decided to give him a discount and round it down to $170,000. Rubik agreed to the price, so I walked away for a moment to call our suppliers. I confirmed the order with them and they assured me the weapons would be at San Fierro Docks by tomorrow morning. I told Rubik this information and he was happy to make a deal. We shook on the deal and on arrival of the guns he will pay us directly.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xej7Z4x
    alt text

• alt text
    Morning activity
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    -95-
    Event Type: The Floor is Lava
    CEO: @Seth
    Prize: $1,000,000
    Winner: Skinner
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/6dkamqS
    alt text

• alt text
    Yesterday's Night activity
    alt text
    Doing some SR's together
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Morning Activity
    alt text
    Turfing around San Andreas
    alt text
    alt text

• Wrong post , sry

• alt text
    After Turf

alt text

• alt text
    We're baaack
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Evening activity
    alt textalt textalt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Turfing whole San Andreas
    alt text
    Some screens from the turf

alt text

• alt text
    Night activity
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Los santos (8/8)
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    RP#153 - The Delivery
    Participants: OC|> @hoodie , OC|> @Helsinki , ToB| @Rubik , @Solrac
    Story:
    The other day a customer by the name of Rubik made a big order for guns, he has been waiting for the shipment to come in from Liberty City. Today the boat arrived in the San Fierro harbour, unfortunately, due to the police presence at the moment around San Andreas the ship was unable to dock. I saw this coming so I planned ahead and brought a helicopter along, I flew to the ship. After a few moments I got notification from Rubik that he was waiting at the docks so I flew over to him, I landed right near two vehicles.. he had a friend with him for protection.
    alt text
    After I landed, I approached Rubik to explain the situation. I explained to Rubik that due to the heavy police presence around San Andreas at the moment that the shipment was in the boat in the harbour. After some apologies, he boarded the helicopter and we flew back to the cargo ship. We landed on the cargo ship and I pointed to his shipment, he was keen to have a look I didn't mind as I knew everything would be fine. He inspected inside the shipping crate and returned with a smile on his face. He was happy with the quality of the weapons and told me his boss will be impressed.
    alt text
    We started to load the weapons onto the helicopter from the shipping crate, once all were loaded I took off and we flew back towards his vehicles. As he landed back on solid ground, he ran off to the side and drove a van over to the helicopter. I asked if he needed help loading the shipment into his van and he replied: "no, thanks". It only took a few minutes and everything was loaded safely in his van, he said goodbye to each other and parted ways.
    alt text
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Ia2OhcX
    alt text

true