By Reus, in Gangs

• alt text

RolePlay -334-

@thebutcher said in The~Yakuza - Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay#34: Carjacking with drugs deal [ @Reus ]
    Date: 14/09/2019
    Roleplay Story:
    It was late morning , i was chilling around san andreas looking for some new stuff to increase our amout of money and spying to find our victim and searching for exact Target to get ransom .
    I head to our church to drink some beers but cheerily i got a call from an OC member who asked me for help in stealing a car which Contains in the middle of the car a considerable amount of drugs that oc member looking for it , so we met each others and start dealing with this desirable operation .
    Finally we agreed that i will steal the car and he will carry the drug . so we head to our victim , we looking on monitoring target movements .
    Gladly we found him driving away near SAPA base in las venturas ,so we followed that person and when the opportunity came, we clearly robbed him and forced him to get out of his car and killed him.
    So OC carried the drug that has been found in the back door of the car , we received a greeting between each others ,had much fun on this operation and i got the got the car heading to yakuza base and left the Crime scene with all lightly at this work .
    Screenshots: Click here

• alt text
    Before
    alt text
    After
    alt text

• alt text
    Evening activity
    alt text

• alt text

RolePlay -335-
    Particntipas: Rose , Haley , Radio and JelyFish
    Title:
    Story: The gang known as The Outfit recently had robbed a Bone Country bank and they knew that cop might raid their base so they decided to transfer the money from their base to some where else where money could get more safer. One of Seth friend was going near by Outfit base when he saw a guy loading money in a car, Seth already had told him everything so he took the picture of the car and the person and sent it to "Seth", when Seth saw the picture, Seth quickly called Overdose Crime helper "haley" who decided to assist him in this robbery. When the Outfit member made the move to transfer money, Seth waited a while to find an abandoned place, When the car reached Red Country's small mountains, Seth went from a short cut and blocked the way so Outfit member couldn't pass through their. After pulling over The Outfit's member, Seth asked him to get out of the car and open the trunk on which the driver aka the Outfit's member punched Seth and started to run, He even didn't ran 10 meter while he got taken out by Haley. When Seth and haley tried to open the trunk, It was locked by some sort of new technology which only verified person could open. After trying for a while Seth contacted his new friend "Radio" who was experts in car technology and asked him to reach at the given position. When Jose reached at the point, Seth told him everything about robbery and the trunk, Seth offered him 10% cut from the money they were about to find out so Jose accept the deal and in few mins Jose opened the lock. Seth and Jose loaded the money in Haley's car and then burned "Rose aka The Outfit member" and then took the money to Overdose Crime's base where Seth gave everyone their cut and kept the remaining money.

• alt text
    RolePlay -336-
    @TaffyC said in Cripz~ Media Archive:

alt text
    Participants: @TaffyC @JelyFish
    Story: One day,at the morning, I was patrolling as always around Las Venturas alone searching for a swag to hunt. After few minutes of driving , I hinted a man who was riding near our base heading to north LV.
    His car was so luxury and he looked rich to me.I was ready to get a good booty for today. I followed him carefully without noticing me. I approached him until I became behind him.
    The next step is how to make him stop. I increased the packer speed and moved to the next side of the road, preceded him a bit then turned towards him by the rolling the steering wheel with all my strength.
    I crashed his car since it’s a low riding car and so little comparing to mine. I didn’t care about his life but luckily he was alive with some injuries.
    I threatned him by aiming at his head with a gun and he could not do anything since he was seriously wounded. He surrendered to me and that he will be obedient to my orders. I demand some money and to keep his broken car so i can take some parts of it which can be useful for us.
    He did all i want ,the he told me that he has drug boxes back of the car,he opened the trunk to me, I transferred the load to my "Glendale" and as a gift i kept him alive.

SS :

• alt text
    -353-
    Event name: Chicken Nader
    Event Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winners: @kokwedy
    LWS/G6: @Carl
    Secreenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/phiKZft

• alt text

-354-
    Event name: Chicken Nader
    Event Prize: 1.000.000$