Turfing LS
    Before:
    alt text
    After:
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    RP - 314 : Ventarus Hills Troubles
    Participants :[ @The-Company ] @Sucre, [ @YakuzA ] @Disaster, [ @Federal-Bureau-of-Investigation ] @kajobecha2
    Story :
    In the night While I was going to smoke My weed joint, I got a call from a friend ordered Hashish, Hashish is an african stuff like the weed, But I didn't has in my pocket except my joint of weed and don't know how to get for him Hashish at late night, I smoked my joint and start thinking about this order and remembered a friend cop got this things for his friends who like me, I called my friend who ordered the stuff and drove the cars to north Las Ventarus hills, My friend cop has a house there, We went there and talked to my friend
    alt text
    We talked about ordering Hashish and some stuff for me, We talked a while about the business and some stuff about The Police Department, and who works in San Fierro now and something about the crime, As I was planning with him for a new mission In San Fierro, We got the Hashish and showed it to my friend who ordered it, and gave him the money, We got in my friend car and went away and the cop did that too, While he was driving he went to a closed area We waited beside it's Buildings and heard fire, I jumped from the walls to see what's happening I saw the cop on the ground and Crinimals shooting him, we didn't know what to do, we jumped in the car and Run
    alt text
    alt text
    We escaped and the guys who killed the cop was running after us and the car fuel ended, we ran on our foots, We couldn't take our breathe from this, We didn't have anything except blowing their car I jumped to the enemy car and started shooting fire on it till we opened the door and get this guys, we killed them and blowed the car, We went to the night club to relax, Then went home to sleep, It was a bad order but we finally safe
    alt text
    alt text

• alt metni

-331-
    Event name: 1v1 Drag race
    Event Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winners: @pablpueblo
    LWS/G6: @Brooks
    Secreenshot(s):

• alt text
    -332-
    Event name: Find Reus
    Event Prize: 2.500.000$
    Winners: @Diesel
    LWS/G6: @KARIM
    Secreenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/ruYPfWH
    alt text

• alt text
    LS:(8/8)
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Evening activity
    alt text

• alt text

San Fierro (8/8):

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    RP - 315
    @Pump said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
    Roleplay#120
    Participants: Clandestine Mob~Overdose Crime~CripZ~Mongols Motorcycle~Las Venturas Security Company~Fabulous Company.
    alt text

alt text

The jobs & requests were getting over the gang it was getting stronger & getting more faith in its clients each deal & each mission. In the other hand, the respect from the gangs they're dealing with & the companies is bigger than expected for a new gang. Therefore, there was a meeting between all the high ranked members, the leader Tony suggested that Clandestine Mob get a new base, James one of the caporegimes in the gang agreed on the suggestion which he literally wanted since now the gang has lot of members and the current headquarters isn't enough to get all of the members inside. Though, it had all the members' votes, that's why its decided,
    hey're buying a new headquarters & James was taking care of getting this new headquarters alongside with Jimmy who was a new mobster, he has spent one year only in the gang. Still, he has some experience in what is he doing, that was the reason why the leader has chosen him alongside with James. Whatsoever, they headed right away to the best company of properities & such stuff which was literally located in Las Venturas, south. James went back home, prepared himself for the mission, grabbed a deagle to get the risks down. After that, he has gone to the headquarters exactly to the office of Tony in order to tell him about what's gonna happen, Tony has given him lot of packets of money which he has literally put inside his trunk, after that he has passed to Jimmy's house where he found him standing straight in front of the door, after that, they had a little talk.

alt text

"Good Morning Jimmy, so what I wanted to say & what are we gonna do in this deal, first of all, you'll be taking care of the money, for example when I end the talk with the owner of that company & we agree on that prize, you don't need me to tell you to grab it, while I'm dealing you'll be guarding me totally, I hope you've grabbed something with you, last thing, watch how I'll deal with him carefully. Most likely, you'll have to be a dealer in the near future since the leader has faith in your dealing skills." After that, they literally headed to Las Venturas where he has stopped to buy some cigars, therefore, he went to the recommended location where both of the dealers have met. James & Jimmy were literally welcomed so well inside the headquarters of that company, after that, they've headed to the office of the owner, right there, he was shown all the headquarters that fit Clandestine Mob's role (Classic Mafia), anyways, James didn't like the first
    headquarters as well as Jimmy who was interested in the second base which was so good & well-built & that fits Clandestine Mob well, after a little discussion about the price, they agreed on 178.000 Millions. Therefore, Jimmy went back to the truck where he has took off the amount of money that was recommended. Then he got back to the scene, paid the man with pleasure & a smile on his face. Nevertheless, James has taken some photos of the headquarters & sent it back to the leader Tony.

alt text

A day passed since Clandestine Mob's caporegime alongside with a mobster, James & Jimmy bought the new headquarters for the gang. Another meeting was arranged from the leader Tony for high ranked members and caporegimes only, it had included a total of twenty two members. Nevertheless, the leader started the talk declaring, "Greetings mobsters, we've been through a lot to reach our goal that was accomplished yesterday by our loyal member James and his helper Jimmy. Congratulation peeps!!" James was happy to hear Tony's words, anyways, the man continued his talk, "I would like to congratulate Jimmy on behalf of the headquarters team for reaching such rank, Dealer. James you were the mentor of Jimmy when he joined our big family, you've done you work perfectly, I would like to thank you for getting such bargain, right now what's recommended is to finish your job which is to get every detail explained to the mobster, Jimmy when we get out of here, Harry you'll be telling him about his promotion before James starts talking. In this meeting, my role & speech is done but there is another topic we have right here, the vice leader "John" will be talking about it, start John". After tony has given the rights to John to talk, the man stated "First of all, Congratulation to our gang for reaching such a thing, I'm very thankful to each one that worked hard for this accomplishment, I really appreciate your work, secondly, if you didn't know in our new base, we're having a gym, a very big one though. That’s why we got to have one member or two to make a deal with the most known gang when it comes to Gym’s piece of equipment & its kind as well, it’s important to get the gangs’ members health & sanity better and unbeatable in street fights or even normal fights. Whatsoever, the gang is “Overdose Crime”,
    just in case you didn’t know their headquarters is just near our new one which means we won’t need to spend more money having trucks to transport them, we got to rely on ourselves. Last but not least, since we’ve bought a new headquarters as I stated many times now, we have decided to make one of the biggest parties around San Andreas especially that we haven’t done one in a while if I’m not wrong. First of all, I would like to know your votes on this then I should be able to continue my talk.” Each member had a total of thirty minutes to get their votes confirmed

alt text

. From twenty two members that were present there, twenty agreed on making the party & two were neutral. In Clandestine Mob’s rules if 30 percent of the present members have voted Minus, the action won’t be made, this time all things were going smoothly, more than ninety percent have voted “Plus” which means John has the right to continue talking, “Well, as I can see, this party is agreed on from our high ranked members. Still, there are some requirements and rules to be made. First of all, we have some deals to do with some gangs or perhaps companies. For now, I had a discussion with Tony, most likely there won’t be companies since they ask for lot of money. Secondly, I’m gonna state two names of gangs we’re making some votes on, the first thing & the most thing necessary in a party are drugs for sure, that’s why we’re gonna make our calls to either “CripZ” or “Commando Da Capital” you got to make another voting on this. I’ll be continuing the stuff” Again, the members had thirty minutes to make their voting, most of the votes have gone to CripZ, it had 12 votes to CripZ & 10 votes to Commando Da Capital. Though Clandestine Mob had more contacts & friends in CripZ, that was the reason behind choosing it over Commando Da Capital. Nevertheless, James has taken the word from the vice-leader. James said, “Well, the votes go for CripZ which means we literally need someone to make a deal with CripZ’s members, I’ll make sure to contact them before you go on the mission, still we need a high ranked member to go since mobsters don’t know about this stuff. Though, the provided money would be a total of “100.000” Dollars for drugs, buy as far as possible with this amount. Okey let’s pass to the next step
    which is something important as well, Prostitutes and whores are required in such a party especially that they’re inviting lot of VIPs (Very Important person) companies’ owners & even allied gangs’ leaders, it’s required to let them have as much fun as possible. The best solution to this is calling out “Mongols Motorcycle”. I guess we don’t need a poll for this as well, so I’m gonna describe what would happen, exactly the same as CripZ’s deal, you’re gonna pull out a nice deal with some member from their side, please try your best to avoid disagreement, the amount given would be 78.000 Dollars, this might be a big amount but still, it’s important to get some whores in such stuff. We have right now the last thing but trust me it isn’t the least, we have to get ourselves some guards, just so you know the company we will be dealing with is the best around San Andreas, it is « Las Venturas Security Company » as the name states it is located in Las Venturas exactly in the south, whatsoever, it’s just about time to decide who are the peeps that will go on this mission, I need you to totally focus though, right now I want to have a list that would be given to the leader of our organisation, Tony, just so you know I’ll be putting my name with you since I’m not busy & I can make a deal somehow with one of the organisations we are dealing with. » The high ranked memebers totally had thirty minutes to state if they want to participate or not. The recommended time has passed, Tony took the word from James, « mhm, so we have the following names that are ready to make the deals,
    let’s start off with, «James » « Macon » « Mark » «Kim » «Trevor » « Jim » « Rolley ». Well, we appreciate your try to help us but we are going to choose peeps, first of all, James will go on the first deal which is not part of the party’s preparation, the deal with Overdose Crime to get the piece of equipment, Please make sure you have all the Equipment provided, the money given to this deal would be a total of 60.000 Dollars, try your best to not spent it all. Though, we will send some trucks of Clandestine Mob after your call to our vice leader. Nevertheless, James you don’t have to get in troubles with Overdose Crime, whenever you are ready to get on work, pass to the vice leader office & he will be giving you the recommended & the promised money, he will literally call the leader of Overdose Crime to inform him about your visit. Secondly, we have « Rolley » who will be taking care of CripZ’s situation, you’ll be buying our goods from them, remember don’t get in disagreement with them just tell him your offer & your opinion, that’s all, whenever you get ready just go to their headquarters, the location is in Los Santos santa maria beach, we don’t really have to call them since they don’t work with phones, anyways, whatelse do we have, «Jimmy » will be going on a deal as well it will be the deal with the company to get us the guards from Las Venturas Security company, it will be his first test & real experience, James you’ll tell him everything when we just get out of this meeting, explain to him how important is this deal to him & to the gang as well. then we have « Kim » who is going to deal with Mongols Motorcycle. It is the last deal, just so you know Kim, Mongols Motorcycle have Prostituation as one of their main jobs which means you got to make a nice deal out of it. Okey you’re free to go, this meeting is over ». When the meeting was over, James turned away of the meeting room & headed right away to Jimmy in order to tell him about every single detail about his promotion & his deal with this company. « Congratulation Jimmy, you’ve got what you deserved, you’re out of recruitement right now, you got to rely on yourself in everything, there is no way I can come with you in deals or anything, that’s first, now secondly, your first experience & real deal will be today or tomorrow whenever you get ready, it will be with a company, they’ll come to our new headquarters & provide us with some guards, you need to choose them carefully, we’re trusting them to guard something really important to our family. » hearing these words, it looked like the man was ready looking at his eyes. After that, James went back home to rest, within six hours, he was totally ready to take on the mission, he went back to the headquarters, asked the vice leader to call Overdose Crime’s leader, George. While at it, he was getting the money from the safe. Anyways, the leader of Overdose Crime literally had no problems in James’s visit which was literally handful for them. Anyways, James has got to his favorite car, « Stratum » which was literally parked in front of the headquarters, he has driven like three minutes & he was just in front of the needed location. He got inside of it, right there, he was welcomed so well by the dealer from Overdose Crime, Mike. After that, they had a chat since they’ve known each other from the days of the war back then. Right now both of them got inside a popular gang. Anyways, James got into the main stuff. The reason why he came here, he declared that he wanted some high quality gym’s equipment from them. Mike didn’t have any problems but he has shown James the stuff with pleasure. James looking at them, thinks that they’re good but when he even experienced them he was totally feeling well & this could help work the gang’s out. After that, he has phone-called the vice leader who has sent three trucks from Clandestine Mob’s old headquarters that came to Overdose Crime base. James alongside with the drivers of the truck have loaded up the trucks with the equipment, then James went to his « Stratum » got the money out of the trunk, they had a deal that was liked & agreed on by both dealer, 1.000 Dollars per one equipment. James has paid then man, after that they’ve shook hands & wished each other the best of luck in the next deals between them.

alt text

alt text

Even though, James went back to the headquarters in order to organise the arrangement of the equipment inside a big room in the new headquarters. Whatever, the next deal was CripZ’s deal to get the drugs from them. Rolley was the responsible of this mission, that’s why he has gone to the leader’s office in order to get the recommended money to get this mission accomplished in short time. Anyways, the leader has given the man the needed money. Even though, he has gone to the new headquarters got a « Comet » where he has put the money & headed right away to Los Santos Santa Maria beach. He has got to CripZ’s headquarters within three hours. In front of the headquarters, he was being questioned by some guards that were right in front of the base. He has told them everything, after that, they let him in since he had some friends in CripZ that know his real identity. Whatsoever, when he got in he literally had a talk with one of them who was « Jeremy » one of the drugs’ smugglers of CripZ’s side. He had a talk with Rolley who literally has got insdie the important matter, Jeremy has gone inside the headquarters alongside with the Clandestine Mob’s member to a bar that CripZ owns, right there he has shown him the goods that came from Jeremy yesterday.

alt text

Rolley has tried them, they were literally so good as he stated & confirmed. That is what made him agree on Jeremy’s offer which was 70.000 Dollars. So Rolley grabbed the recommended money from his car “Comet” and he has given the money to Jeremy who had nothing but to give Rolley the drugs they’ve dealt of. After that, Rolley has loaded up the car with drugs & literally has gone back to the headquarters with some weird & secret way so he cannot get caught by Cops or officers since they’ve been too strict on drugs recently. When he just reached the headquarters, he went to the leader’s office, informed him about each single detail of the deal. Like that, he has accomplished his mission fully.

alt text

Now, the rest is up to “Kim” & Jimmy. Therefore, Jimmy was ready to get on his mission so he went to James, asked him to give him the recommended money, after he was given the amount needed, he went back to his car & he stayed against it leaning a cigar and waiting for the company’s dealer to come alongside with some guards so they can make a perfect deal. Within thirty minutes, Jimmy heard some sounds of a car, they’ve reached the location. Jimmy welcomed them so well. Looking at them, they look serious & ready to work for Clandestine Mob & protect their party perfectly. One of them was the popular bodyguard that saved the president’s life back then in wars where terrorists tried to assassinate him. Another one was the savior of The offenders’ leader & founder.

alt text

They literally looked trustworthy, that’s why Jimmy has gone straight away through the topic. They had agreed on 1.500 Dollars each guard which was perfect for Clandestine Mob’s sake. Anyways, James was secretly spying on them from behind on behalf of the vice leader’s orders. After hearing their talk, he finally had more faith in Jimmy. Right away, Jimmy went to James & reported to him the case. After accomplishing this deal, nothing was left but to get the last deal to succeed, the last deal was with Mongols Motorcycle which had Kim’s responsibility, Anyways, Kim had a friend in this gang, that’s why he has chosen to call him out in order to make a deal. Therefore his friend’s name was “Lima”, a Brazilian man. Whatsoever, he has invited Kim to come to Mongols Motorcycle’s clubhouse which was located in Red County. Kim has gone to this place with his car, it has got him thirty minutes to reach it since he has known a fast way to the recommended location, as usual, they had a talk & greeted each others. Then, Kim told him that they literally needed a whore for something really urgent & important, his friend Lima has called out one who was in Los Santos, that’s why, Kim needed to pass to Los Santos which has spent him fully, three hours. When he has reached there, he was sent the location of the whore by Lima.

alt text

He has gone to the location where he has found her waiting alongside with bunch of materials, he has got het inside his car & totally went back to the headquarters. After this accomplishment, all things were ready, the preparations were totally over. The last thing to do was to make a party.
    (Special thanks to everyone who helped me in this Roleplay)

• alt text
    Turfing SF
    Before:
    alt text
    After:
    alt text
    alt text

• alt metni

-333-
    Event name: rhino shooter
    Event Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winners: @Castle