• alt text
    Afternoon Activity!!
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

The great rescue
    Participants:@Sakura @C.L.O|DUVELS
    Story:
    It was a normal day in San Andreas i got up from my couch in OverdoseCrime base at my house i chilled for a little bit in the couch and got up to go to my daily OverdoseCrime drug trafficking job i left the house and went to the weed storage and grabbed a box of weed and brought it to my car after that i buckled up and turned on the engine, lights were on and i proceded to leave OverdoseCrime base to take the drugs to some house in Bone County after a couple of miles i saw our member getting shot so i pulled over immediately and started the chase after the guy he ran a little but i had a gun in my waist i pulled it out and shot him in the leg, he felled down and i rushed to him and screamed at him why did you do it, who sent you all he said while dieing of blood loss was ''fuck you, i ain't telling shit'' so i shot him in the head after i shot the unknown guy in the head i rushed to my member and laid him on his back i watched where is the wound and it was in his stomach so i carefully took him to my car and sat him i applied a little bit of water and gave him some towels to hold the blood and after that i was driving as fast as possible to base. Once i was in the base i took him to our house and laid him on the couch i took away the towel grabbed some tweezers and carefully pulled the bullet out after that i covered the wound with some alcohol and applied some bandages after all of that i let him alone to rest a little after a day he got back on his feet and was walking and everything was great we shaked hands and Sakura thanked me for saving his life
    alt textIt all started as a regular day, i waked up in the morning chilled a little bit on the couch and went outside to grab the drugs i was supposed to deliver to some house in Bone County
    alt textI grabbed the box of drugs and slowly brought them to the car without ruining anything
    alt textI opened the trunk and placed it in the trunk nice and tight and closed it and went to the car drivers seat and sat in it closing the door behind me
    alt textSo i turned on the engine buckled up and went out the gates to deliver the drugs to a house in Bone County
    alt textAs i was going to Bone County i saw a guy with a gun and our member on the ground so i immediately stopped and started a chase after the guy
    alt text After some running i decided to shoot him in the leg so he coudnt run i pulled out my pistol and opened fire on his leg he fell to the floor straight away after that i rushed to him and started asking him questions
    alt textHe fell to his face and i grabbed him aggressively a turned him on his back to start asking questions
    alt textOnce i turned him on his back i started to scream at him ''why did you do it, and who sent you'' all he said while dieing in blood loss was ''fuck you,i aint telling you shit'' so i decided not to waste time on him and help my member so i shot him in the head
    alt textOnce i shot him in the head i ran to my member and tried to help him
    alt textWhen i ran to him i said are you ok he answered very slowly and in pain ''help me'' so i turned him on the back and looked at the wound
    alt textWhen i turned him on his back i saw the wound and it was in his stomach so i knew there is chance to save him so i acted fast and took him carefully to my car
    alt textWhen i sat him on my car seat i putted on some towels so blood doesnt spill out and i place him fully in the car and closed the door and i drove to base really fast
    alt textI arrived at the base and quikly took him to our interior and laid him on the couch
    alt textWhen i laid him on the couch i took away the bloody towels and started the operation first i washed the wound with alcohol and then grabbed tweezers and carefully pulled out the bullet and the last step i applied bandages on him so blood doesnt spill and i let him rest a little
    alt textAfter a day he got on his feet and went to me and we shaked hands and he thanked me for saving his life
    alt text

• alt metni

Mid day Activity (13/07/2019)

alt metni
    alt metni

• alt text

Yesterday's Night Activity:

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Los Santos (8/8) 7/13/2019
    alt text